Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rEdshiFt

Rconnect @ Rs.2 Per Hour

will u pay Rs.2 per hour to Rconnect ?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. will u pay Rs.2 per hour to Rconnect ?

• 1. Yes i Will...its worth.
    • 2. No i wont.

jus checkin how much we perceive as "affordable"...

i've been browsin @ that rate(kinda)...and i think its worth it.

Edited by rEdshiFt

Where did u get that rate from ???

RS 2 ?????????????????????????

will you please make your post more clear

My guess it's either Rs. 2 per hour or ...

rahul, thats what i said too- Rs.Two per hour !!

yes, ashok its like this - u can stay online for ~24 hrs with a Rs.55 top-up card...and this works out to Rs.2.30 per hour (provided ur usin it for 24)

not bad...eh?

cheers :clap:

no ones gonna use 24 hours a day...

ya will use, if u dont wanna that phone for calls

if so 55rs works out for a day, when calculated for a month its already 1650

:clap:

sure...its 1650/month...and i still think its worth it. remember u dont have any d/l limits...1650 might sound a lot, but its actually not if we remember we're talkin 24x7 here...

it still works out cheaper, if u happen to d/l a lot...

approx, i've been d/l 300mb/day (thats quite conservative !)...thats ~ 9gb/month...and for THAT KINDA VOLUME, i would be payin Rs.12,000+ if im using any of the plans with 1 gb d/l cap...

========================================================

edited:

no ones gonna use 24 hours a day...

dont be so sure dude...i have been usin my lg2030 ONLY to rconnect.... eversince i became a reliance customer....right from my post-paid days...and d/ling 24x7 is not so uncommon.

Edited by rEdshiFt

sure...its 1650/month...and i still think its worth it. remember u dont have any d/l limits...1650 might sound a lot, but its actually not if we remember we're talkin 24x7 here...

it still works out cheaper, if u happen to d/l a lot...

approx, i've been d/l 300mb/day (thats quite conservative !)...thats ~ 9gb/month...and for THAT KINDA VOLUME, i would be payin Rs.12,000+ if im using any of the plans with 1 gb d/l cap

Ever heard of the Platinum plan :clap:

Ever heard of the Platinum plan :clap:

...hmm, i would have to dump my pre-paid 2030 for that.

Even after 24 hrs... if u cant disconnect from net u can use more than one day too... but u shld run ping and ur computer shld be always on and last but not least u have uninterrupted power supply.

I to planed to work internet for 2 days with one rcv 55. first day all fine.

but on second day power is out for nearly 5 hrs. so i cant able to continue. but until i disconnect i can able to connect to rconnect.

Puneet check out this recent thread on the "platinum plan"...

doesnt look too good...looks like we got a catch there...and it seems to go by the name "credit limit"...

=========================================================

besides, like mohan said i think its pretty handy as a use_it_on_the_day_u_like kinda recharge...its simple enough right - wont u spend Rs.50 to be able to stay online for a whole friggin day? (forget about multiplying by 30)

Here's why rs. 2 per hour isnt a good idea....

1. Its a platinum plan @ Rs. 1650 a month. If I use it for say 50 hours I don't pay Rs. 100!!!!

2. You cant use a phone for 24 hours a day 30 days a month. These are Reliance phones.... they will burn themselves, your pc and your house! :)

3. The speed on these phones $uck and cant be really used for big downloads (as compared to broadband)

4. Unless you're travelling alot you can get a broadband connection. A 256 kbps connection which will give you a very constant 32kpbs costs Rs. 100-500 less depending on your location.

5. You cant use your phone for incoming calls. So to run the internet on it 30 days a month you need to maintain 2 phones.

Worth it, Worth it, Worth it.

I was in Bombay and had a Sify 256 Kbps connection, for which i used to pay around 750- 900 rupees. Now, I am in Pune and none's going to give me a bb connection at the place I stay...

1650 a MOnth is not worth man in this era

@ hpnasik yep u r right

with r connect u can download 5-6gb /month

but with data 1 u can download upto 5gb in just 6-7 hour and that also by paying Rs500/month

so using r connect for unlimited download is waste of time, resources, money (electricity bill!! telephone bill)

r connect is good for surfing on the move but not for mass downloading.

and i think it is very difficult to keep rconnect up for 24 hour!!!! it has lots of problem and specially problem with electricity when electricity flow in not stable!!!!!-

ps :- btw i use to download 300mb /day when i was on freedom @night plan :Contento:

Edited by cracker