How Do U Rate RConnect  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How Do U Rate RConnect

• 1.minus
    • 2.*
    • 3.**
    • 4.***
    • 5.****

hi guys ... sorry for not in the forum for such long days .but reliance is responsable for this .I got a bill of 3K though i was in the limit of 1Gb(1000 Mb).But the are ****ing the money on some ProData basis now what that Fu*k reliance only knows ......... thanks god my connection was a fake so i don't have to pay the bills.............and about speed it's ok but if u compair ur speed in terms of or money spend it's worst Worst..

So guis please ... Think and Surf

I am back in my GPRS airtel connection ,this time i got a GSM LG G1600 model with class 10 modem i am getting a descent dwnload speed of 10 to 11 Kbps (24X7)Unlimited....... only for 5Rs every day.......

Thanks to Airtel and GoodBy... to RIM

---------------------RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE 'S''U''C''K''S'------------------------------

hi guys ... sorry for not in the forum for such long days .but reliance is responsable for this .I got a bill of 3K though i was in the limit of 1Gb(1000 Mb).But the are ****ing the money on some ProData basisĀ  now what that Fu*k reliance only knows ......... thanks god my connection was a fake so i don't have to pay the bills.............and about speed it's ok but if u compair ur speed in terms of or money spend it's worst Worst..

So guis please ... Think and Surf

I am back in my GPRS airtel connection ,this time i got a GSM LG G1600 model with class 10 modem i am getting a descent dwnload speed of 10 to 11 Kbps (24X7)Unlimited....... only for 5Rs every day.......

Thanks to Airtel and GoodBy... to RIM

---------------------RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE 'S''U''C''K''S'------------------------------

27595[/snapback]

Anyone else also facing similar problem coz this month I've also subscribed to this freedom plan... I better know this plan before this kills me....

what are u talking? u got 10-11 kbps speed on airtel ? i am getting only 1 kbps speed and some sites are not even opening . did u get the datacable with gl1600 handset? please guide

Actually, Realiance billing is indeed bad, I have suffered, but I got my bill adjusted. As for speed/connectivity/service, RConnect is way above decent. I get DL speeds of 8-12 KBps easily.

As for GPRS, its a viable option only for those with the newer sets (EDGE enabled I think). Otherwise, GPRS speed is pathetic, as webmaster1963 pointed out.

alam do you mean you get speeds of 64-72 kbps which 8-12 kBps would indicate.

If everyone got that speed there wouldn't be any complaints. I get around 10 kbps and it s**ks for a non mobile FWP use.

i think what orhb means is - the airtel gprs speed is 10 to 11 k BITS per sec...[as opposed to 115kbps thro rconnect...]

Guys, u r in freedom plan then u r facing billing problems. I am in platinum plan Rs1500/- after that they send me a bill with these details...

Plan Charges - Rs 1500

Service Charges - Rs 130

Tax 10.2% - Rs 166

Call charges - extra

What the hell is Service Charges, infact no one (Rworld & CC people) have the answer.

what are u talking? u got 10-11 kbps speed on airtel ? i am getting only 1 kbps speed and some sites are not even opening . did u get the datacable with gl1600 handset? please guide

27601[/snapback]

Hy buddy Sorry for a late reply

actually the fact for Airtel gprs is that it had a serious problem.now durind the last week of feb this year they had a upgradation in the server and in the whole system .earlier i also used to have a very bad speed but now it's very good --- very good means only in terms of money you are spending .

Nokia is really bad in GPRS technology only if you go for hi-end Nokia fones like 6230(approx-13,ooo) then u can have a good gprs modem.But you will get a LG G 1600 only for 4,400 approx and a data cable for 600 from LG service centre.

But there is a problem in Airtel gprs after their upgradation now u can't receive incomming calls during online but SMS ,no probs.....

if you don't get LG internet kit software mail me t subhrodas@gmail.com

and remember only get the data cable for LG service centre... :rolleyes:

i think what orhb means is - the airtel gprs speed is 10 to 11 k BITS per sec...[as opposed to 115kbps thro rconnect...]

27620[/snapback]

:quest: It's not KILO BITS it's KILO BYTES

Guys, u r in freedom plan then u r facing billing problems. I am in platinum plan Rs1500/- after that they send me a bill with these details...

Plan Charges - Rs 1500

Service Charges - Rs 130

Tax 10.2% - Rs 166

Call charges - extra

What the hell is Service Charges, infact no one (Rworld & CC people) have the answer.

27637[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha ..Don't be angry with me i was just just laughing on RIM :D

Service Charges - Rs 130(i thin pocket money collection for A.amb & M.amb)

that sounds pretty cost_effective...

like, does airtel claim any 'official' d/l speeds?

...and whats this 150/month plan? i've heard about the 600/month unlimited plan...this one sounds new

does airtel claim any 'official'Ā  d/l speeds?

...and whats this 150/month plan? i've heard about the 600/month unlimited plan...this one sounds new

27708[/snapback]

Airtel Claim a D/L speed of 20 to 30 Kilo Bytes / Sec But u can get MaX 12 and i have observed that a good D/L speed we can have during day time during night it's around 8,9 or 10.

150 Rs is 5X30 days(new Plan for Prepaid) and WAP for Free

cool...thanx...nice info, this.

its defenitly worth a try...esp coz its pre-paid

how do i ask for this card? any special name or any activation i gotta do b4 being able to use phone as modem?

i wanna try if this will work over bluetooth...i remember bluetooth modems added to my 'device manager' when i originaly installed the dongle...so it just might work...cant wait to try :rolleyes:

Airtel has renewed their plans

now they give gprs for 250 instead of 600 :P ..

The 'Use cell as gprs modem' function is still not available in the airtel Tamilnadu circle :P

wat \???

i thought tn already had this GPRS facility.. only thing is you had to call cc and activate

then download settings..

ashok, ur askin about the gprs/wap browsing_IN_the phone right? sure, thats been here ALL the time...

im talkin about usin our gprs phones as modems, to let our pc connect to the net..like rconnecting with 2030.

airtel has introduced this new facility with unlimited downloads for Rs.5/day...and this is not yet available in tn circle.

ps: check out the first post of this thread :P

================================================

saurav..wtf u talking about dude ? "230 kBps" ?? as in bYtes?? ON RIM PREPAID !!! u gotta be s hittin me :P:D

we dont even have 230 kbps speed. (as in bits)

Well i was talking about GPRS on pc @ 600 /month (now 250/month)

Well that 230kbps is kilobits (115 x 2)