Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

I urgently need good USB/Pen drive data recovery software that can retrieve data from pen drive. Accidently I deleted one of the most important file and do not have backup. please help... many told me that chances are very less. i tried GetDataBack but it did not work. I want to retrieve an excel file.

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

Edited by csmart

pm me bhai

i have the solution for you ;)

• Like 1

@VA pmed you.. pls help..

Our forum has solution to everything....

Keep Up the good work :)

@rajan i tried with easy recovery but no luck... any way thank you for the support

@VA thank you very very much. i was able to recover the files with your help. thanx a lot.. :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: and hats of to you. :hi2:

Edited by csmart

you can also try easeus data recovery wizard.

@rajan i tried with easy recovery but no luck... any way thank you for the support

@VA thank you very very much. i was able to recover the files with your help. thanx a lot.. :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: and hats of to you. :hi2:

Unless it's TOP SECRET, one should always share publicly the solution to a problem for which help was asked publicly. :)

This will be of benefit to other members who may face similar problems.

• Like 1

Unless it's TOP SECRET, one should always share publicly the solution to a problem for which help was asked publicly. :)

This will be of benefit to other members who may face similar problems.

help is asked publicly and legitimate solutions are there but they are paid ones.

but its safe and in the best of forum's interest that unofficial solutions are not made public.

otherwise i d agree with you rajan.

I too need help in recovering data from my 320 gb portable hard disc (usb powered)..when I connect to my laptop/desktop, the light glows on & hard disc beeps continuously beep..beep.in very low volume..Can you help me out of that ??

^ first you need to check, whether the hard disk is being recognised by the computer/laptop.. check that and also observe that the low volume sound is of any "beep" or "click".. the chances of hardware failure is very much there..

Hi,

Is there any way to recover the photos (JPG) deleted from memory card.

Vijay

Hi,

Is there any way to recover the photos (JPG) deleted from memory card.

Vijay

how to recover sis file from memory card i was having some paid software sis files

check your PMs..

hope it helps.. :)