Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Venkatagiri

List of CDMA + GSM Handsets

Guys...thanks for all the suggestions.

I am on magic 1300 plan in which i suspect Reliance has capped data speen @ 1MBPS.

So i am not even getting full Rev A speed.

What reliance plans dont have any capped limit?

I`m sorry if this is an already asked que. I want a good quality(like old nokias) dual sim basic mobile (don want android/evdo etc.) preferably with good battery life n call quality for my mom. Kindly suggest one.. :hi2::hi2:

I am on magic 1300 plan in which i suspect Reliance has capped data speen @ 1MBPS.

I am using the same plan..no capping at all..getting high speed 8 Mbps rev b data..rock solid speed..in fact reliance has no capped in any plan..

I`m sorry if this is an already asked que. I want a good quality(like old nokias) dual sim basic mobile (don want android/evdo etc.) preferably with good battery life n call quality for my mom. Kindly suggest one.. :hi2::hi2:

Lava CG142J..Best dual sim cdma+gsm basic phone at 2350.. Very good battery back up..Apart from this if u take new rcdma sim, you will get 1 year rel to rel local and std call free with 3 month unlimited data with this handset..I have taken this for my mom with new connection and got above offer..

^^ Another option is the Panasonic GD25C available at around Rs 2600.

But no review on performance

Lava CG142J..Best dual sim cdma+gsm basic phone at 2350.. Very good battery back up..Apart from this if u take new rcdma sim, you will get 1 year rel to rel local and std call free with 3 month unlimited data with this handset..I have taken this for my mom with new connection and got above offer..

please tell me its SAR value and is it locked to reliance?

please tell me its SAR value and is it locked to reliance?

for SAR value I need to search it box. if I find,I will tell u and yes it is locked to Reliance..

• Like 1

The capping is not because of plan, Its because of city. I am in Dehi too and using this plan. Speeds are capped at 1 MBPS. Out of Delhi NCR the speed goes up.

• Like 1

Pls suggest a CDMA + GSM handset with Revision B

Today I got reply from Infocus care teamDear Hardev,

Greeting of the day !!

We have received your e-mail regarding your concern for InFocus.

As per the concern we would like to inform you that infocus M-810 support CDMA sim but you can use only for calling you cannot access internet from CDMA sim.

For any more technical assistance you can contact on our helpline number 9212055955.

Regards,

InFocus Customer Support

Today I got reply from Infocus care teamDear Hardev,

Greeting of the day !!

We have received your e-mail regarding your concern for InFocus.

As per the concern we would like to inform you that infocus M-810 support CDMA sim but you can use only for calling you cannot access internet from CDMA sim.

For any more technical assistance you can contact on our helpline number 9212055955.

Regards,

InFocus Customer Support

I think infocus customer support have not much knowledge about CDMA technology just like Reliance customer support..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Nandu

buy infocus m 810 if u want rev b support.its available at snapdeal at 10999.before u buy it, make sure your area is covered with Rev B . if u will just use Rev. A then better u buy Honor Holly 2 Plus sale starts from 15 Feb at Flipkart. it supports all bands of Reliance 4G JIO too. it has 4000 MAH battery dual SIM (LTE + CDMA and LTE)

Hi..what type of SIM is required for Reliance CDMA rev B ? Is it available or tough to pick ?

Just normal SIM. its easy to purchase... however ull get REV B signals only at few places where reliance provide it. check reliance CDMA Coverage online. there , ull find BTS capability available at certain locations.

• Like 1

Hi..bought Infocus M810..transferred my existing CDMA postpaid no to RECRU series Sim..not able to make calls..while calling my no from other phone, "the no is switched off" IVR is heard..contacted customer care and they say handset is not active. Asked to dial *228 and ignore pin request..account is showing active in their system. I have selected cellular network as CDMA/EVDO/4g auto on the handset ..Any advice pls ?

• Like 1

Put your sim card in any basic cdma handset...and dial *228 after avtivation ,it should be work on your infocus device..

• Like 1

Issue resolved finally..after trying *228 several times phone got activated..

Wow. So much complications even in non-imported Ruim enabled CDMA phones too?

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Infocus has lots of bloat ware. Any means to uninstall them esp Facebook which is a giant battery drainer ?

anyone knows its SAR value?

Would be want to buy this pgkne if supports reliance cdma voice data sms.

Friends pls give your feedback for Honour holy 2

What is sar value?

i got the new infocus m810 but unable to get reliance data working pls help