Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Venkatagiri

List of CDMA + GSM Handsets

Guys and Gurus looking for a good gsm+cdma handset out of recent launches Lenovo A600e seems good and so does HTC Desire XC.Well my basic usage is about calls whatsapp and other messengers and lil bit of mails and browsing.Which should I go for Lenovo or HTC? Has anyone purchased these phones from Reliance eshop http://shop.rcom.co.in/index.php?controller=productlist&fc=module&module=productlist.Any feedback on this also shall be helpful thanks in advance for all your help

I have used both brands products very recently and even mentioned on few threads.

Lenovo is value for money without compromise and HTC is premium. Build quality and looks go in favor of HTC any day. But hardware and performance in this price, Lenovo is unbeatable. Also check Lenovo a875e on eBay for 12k I think.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Guys and Gurus looking for a good gsm+cdma handset out of recent launches Lenovo A600e seems good and so does HTC Desire XC.Well my basic usage is about calls whatsapp and other messengers and lil bit of mails and browsing.Which should I go for Lenovo or HTC? Has anyone purchased these phones from Reliance eshop http://shop.rcom.co.in/index.php?controller=productlist&fc=module&module=productlist.Any feedback on this also shall be helpful thanks in advance for all your help

I have used both brands products very recently and even mentioned on few threads.

Lenovo is value for money without compromise and HTC is premium. Build quality and looks go in favor of HTC any day. But hardware and performance in this price, Lenovo is unbeatable. Also check Lenovo a875e on eBay for 12k I think.

Baba jee thanks for the response and about Lenovo A875e I did not find the phone on ebay or the web as such could you provide me a link for the same please

^^^ Thanks for the link to Reliance shop.

I saw an interesting CDMA+GSM phone here Haier E617

http://shop.rcom.co.in/index.php?id_product=73&controller=product?isisngleproduct=1

I am trying to find out more about this.

as per this Ebay listing it is EVDO + GSM 3G - if so then it is the first budget phone with this feature

http://www.ebay.in/itm/HAIER-ANDROID-CDMA-EVDO-GSM-TOUCH-SCREEN-PHONE-FOR-ANY-NETWORK-/290985992407?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item43c01de0d7

it is also listed in shopclues and indicated as MTS branded but not GSM 3G

http://www.shopclues.com/unlocked-mts-haier-he-e617-gsm-cdma-mobile-with-2mp-gps-android-2.3-en.html

could not get specs on any site.

specs are same as mention in ebay selling post,

its cdma + GSM, dual stand by.

Qualcomm 1.0 GHz,/ Android 2.3 /3.5inch screen / 2MP cam / 149 grams / 1500mAh Battery / FM Radio / WiFi / BT / 3.5inchTFT, Capacitive touch screen

It came from china market, but officially ...

This CDMA + GSM Dual SIM handset is now listed in RComm website CDMA handset section. >> http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/cdma.jsp
Reliance CG300 QWERT Dual SIM For Rs 2,499
Since this is made by Haier & name is Reliance CG300, i am just assuming it will be CDMA+GSM Dual SIM but that detail is still sketchy/unconfirmed.
The phone is manufactured by Chinese firm Haier, but will be branded and sold by operator Reliance from Friday. The Reliance CG300, as it is called, is targeted at the mass market and will retail for just INR 2,499 ($42). That’s down to the fact it is powered by the J2ME platform rather than a more expensive platform like Android, though we understand that the price could drop below $40 in the future.
nimbuzz2-730x434.jpg
The BlackBerry-looking phone is fairly unremarkable. It includes a QWERTY keyboard, dual-SIM option and dedicated buttons that load Nimbuzz, which has 25 million of its 150 million registered users in India, and Facebook when pressed.
The device is Reliance branded and, though the operator is preparing a dedicated data plan to accompany it, it will work on any mobile network across the country.

Is it an OMH handset?

Qualcomm 1.0 GHz,/ Android 2.3 /3.5inch screen / 2MP cam / 149 grams / 1500mAh Battery / FM Radio / WiFi / BT / 3.5inchTFT, Capacitive touch screen

but does it support GSM 3G?

Qualcomm 1.0 GHz,/ Android 2.3 /3.5inch screen / 2MP cam / 149 grams / 1500mAh Battery / FM Radio / WiFi / BT / 3.5inchTFT, Capacitive touch screen

but does it support GSM 3G?

No !dea

Anyone knows how to unlock it??

which phone?

which phone?

Reliance CG300 QWERT Dual SIM by Haier

Should be less after using discount coupons.

Claimed in the listing

• Same as Desire XC ( which retails for around Rs 18,800 in india.) Desire XC Specs are here >> http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-desire-xc-dual-sim/#specs
  • The Phone is Imported

• It has been unlocked to work with Indian Sim Cards

• EVDO WORKS on OMH SIM CARD

• EDGE WORKS on GSM SIM CARD

• The Phone has been Decustomised

• Most of the Chinese apps have been removed except 1 or 2 system apps

• The phone is Rooted, Bootloader unlocked, Custom recovery installed

Still advisable to confirm whether play store installation works without trouble as China Telecom phones don't have it by default.

• Like 2

which phone?

Didn't searched online but available unlocked in local market

which phone?

Didn't searched online but available unlocked in local market

For how much is it available unlocked in local market?

I am in need of one handset.

Edited by drabhayshah76

HTC Desire 709D - 5 Inch CDMA + GSM Android
Announced for China. Let's see whether or when it comes to india officially.
  • Dual-SIM CDMA+GSM OR GSM+GSM
  • 5-inch qHD (540x960) Super LCD 2 display
  • 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8MP Rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
  • 8GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
  • 2100mAh battery
  • Android Jelly Bean with Sense 5 UI
  • HTC Boomsound Front Stereo Speakers

slide-1.png

• Like 2

^^^^

Now let us hope, they don't price it above 35000 Rupees... /SARCASM

Edited by KanagaDeepan

I have mentioned this earlier in some thread but still have no clarification.

HTC desire xc is cdma + gsm dual SIM officially, but the first SIM slot has this written underneath evdo/umts and second has gsm written.

So I pushed a gsm SIM in the first slot but the phone did not detect it. Anyone any tips. As it seems off late HTC is offering mostly dual SIM phones with first slot having dual mode.

^ ^ ^

Unlike recent HTC Dual SIM phones like HTC One which is having Dual Mode in fist SIM slot (Either CDMA OR GSM SIM), Desire XC does not seem to be capable of that feature. Specs on HTC website mention SIM1: Up to EVDO Rev. A (800MHz) SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900MHz). User manual also refers to first slot as UIM & second as SIM.

^^^^^

thats why i said officially it doesnt support but this is what is clearly marked on the back

near the sim slot. hence i wondered if they have deliberately not given the support where

the handset might be capable.

deleted..

Edited by aalok

Htc DESIRE xc video review

post-2507-138418881149_thumb.jpg

Picture taken of HTC desire xc SIM slots. As I said before unlike the official specifications it clearly shows here that it's capable of taking cdma/gsm in slot 1.

Any comments now anybody????

uploadfromtaptalk1384188802583.jpg

Picture taken of HTC desire xc SIM slots. As I said before unlike the official specifications it clearly shows here that it's capable of taking cdma/gsm in slot 1.

Any comments now anybody????

Did u insert any gsm sim in slot 1 and fInd It working?

Yes I tried the very first day but apparently it did not detect :ph34r:

Edited by ::: VA :::