Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

^ ^ ^

Using google drive will require our google account username and password?

I will be reluctant to share that in an app from chinese developer!

Thanks Mukesh for the live dandelion wallpaper. Working fine except that the system has become little slow.

Will give you a +1 later as from Tapatalk it is not possible. Or maybe I don't know how to do it.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

What's the latest version of SwiftKey 3.
Also does anyone use sygic on a phone with ice cream sandwich? Which version works?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Mukesh for the live dandelion wallpaper.

You are welcome. No need of +1. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

Temple Run Patcher. You get one million coins on running this patch.

https://play.google....e=search_result

Edited by sliver1
  • Like 2

WinZip is now available on Play store for free. It helps you extract and handle zip files on your device easily.

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.winzip.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS53aW56aXAuYW5kcm9pZCJd

What's the latest version of SwiftKey 3.
Also does anyone use sygic on a phone with ice cream sandwich? Which version works?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sygic Aura 11.2.5

Sygic Aura didnt work in my fascinate with ics. So i installed the older one and its working fine.

@silver1

Which version?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

@aankush

Actually not sygic but map my India 10

@kanagadeepan You are welcome and thanks.

I hope you guyz are aware of Google Currents

i was just browsing play store and stumbled upon this today, never heard nything about it before,

and i must admit its the most impressive Google app that i have come across after Gmail.

its great in all respects , be it interface , content ( pretty freakin awesome ).

give it a go if you are like me ( who was totally unaware of it up until now. )

Flipboard is great , but google currents is altogether more practical for us as it has all kinds of content even a Hindustan times magazine as well .

Edited by joshm
  • Like 2

Can sum 1 upload this apk as playstore says that this application is not for your country

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Although Samsung’s III smartphone set new benchmarks in terms of hardware and sheer power, the software features packed into the device also caught the attention of ] far and wide. Yes, there was S – the Korean company’s answer to iOS’s – but some of the most significant usability enhancements were a little more subtle.

For example, a long-standing peeve of is how the backlight of the screen can often timeout when you’re in the middle of reading a web page. Since devices set their timers exclusively on lack of touch-based interaction, you often have to repeatedly tap the screen in order to keep the light shining on your screen, enabling you to view your content without squinting.

unnamed8.png

Of course, the solution has always been to keep the backlight on for longer amounts of time, or perhaps indefinitely, but most of the time, this means one accidental touch of a button while the device isn’t in use can result in swift draining of that oh-so precious battery juice.

Samsung amended that issue with Smart Stay the Galaxy S III, and now, if you’re holding the device, the smartphone earns its moniker by staying awake for the duration. That’s all well and good for the early adopters of the quad-core offering, but it doesn’t quite help the hundreds of millions of Android users rocking an older device.

Say no more. ISeeYou, an app developed by Marco Roccagli, brings the Smart Stay idea to those running Android 2.3 or higher. There is a paid, , which allows the interval in which the front camera searches for you to be altered, while the free version doesn’t offer any customization abilities. That said, the latter iteration will probably do the trick for most, and providing your device has a front-facing camera, it will detect your face and keep the lights on when somebody’s home.

unnamed14.jpg

The PRO version is 99 cents, and is certainly worth the investment if you’ve had enough of your device’s display letting you down. It may take a little bit of extra juice, depending on which device you’re rocking, so my advice is to try out the free version – linked to below – for a couple of days first before parting with your cash and going PRO.

Download ISeeYou Free for Android [Google Play link]

Edited by parin
  • Like 1

Thanks Parin ji... I am waiting for this app.... +1

Edited by KanagaDeepan

ISee You is incompatible with Incredible 2 :NOTriste:

ISee You is incompatible with Incredible 2 :NOTriste:

same with razr :o

:previous:

my bionic also not support

Installs in fascinate but needs a front camera to work.

afaik it is compatible with ICS devices, i was able to install on my inc2 but did not found any result.

I tried on Galaxy Nexus, Did't Seem to work

Not showing in AM/PS of my GB Razr... But web-playStore says its available for my CM9-ICS EPIC... So I think its for ICS devices only....

Edited by KanagaDeepan

:previous:

I searched with my galaxy note which has ICS but play store didn't give any result and on following this link it showed