dear all

which the best free email client compared to stock email client

jasmin shah

dear all

which the best free email client compared to stock email client

jasmin shah

if you are going to use yahoo ..go for maildroid ..else go for K9

You wont be disappointed !

Maildroid is better than K9, I used K9 for 3 years but now Maildroid has became better.

Stock Gmail client s**ks.

I use stock ics gmail and email client for gmail and my corporate account respectively and i am very satisfied with them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ics may be better - I don't know. in GB Gmail client has bug where mail get stuck in..... Sending mode. Mail get delivered but status in outbox remain unchanged.

I need a office application to edit Excel. Didnt come with Samsung S3.

even i dont have any issues with gmail app in ics.

Amazing Alex - An amazing new game from the creators of Angry Birds.

Free Version

Paid Version

HD Version

Meet Amazing Alex! This whiz kid has a boundless imagination and a houseful of fun toys that can turn anything into an adventure!

From cleaning up his room to battling cardboard robots in his backyard, Alex creates amazing chain reactions to get the job done with the maximum amount of fun! Now he has some challenges for you -- and he wants to see the most creative solutions YOU can create!

With 100 challenging levels across four fun-filled locations, there’s a whole world of creations to explore!

Amazing Alex official launch trailer

• Like 3

Ics may be better - I don't know. in GB Gmail client has bug where mail get stuck in..... Sending mode. Mail get delivered but status in outbox remain unchanged.

It had happened that sometimes the mail does not go from gmail but when you clear the data, it goes. Never faced an issue where it stuck in outbox but gets delivered also. Try clearing the data once.

I need a office application to edit Excel. Didnt come with Samsung S3.

Install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wps.moffice_eng&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNuLndwcy5tb2ZmaWNlX2VuZyJd

Need an application to merge pictures from Facebook with my existing phone book.

Search for syncmypix on market.

Sent from my Touchpad

@ Saurav Install Facebook for android app from the Play store. It got an option to sync contacts under Settings.

You should ensure that the contacts are named exactly the same in both to properly sync.

Its tough to name contacts same. Tried facebook app but it created new contacts. Wl try syncmypix and update.

in facebook app if the contact has the same mobile number registered with facebook which you have in phonebook the will merge automatically and it will show the facebook pic there

Anybody tried Amazing Alex?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Good but not like angry birds.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

App2Zip

App2zip allows to backup applications directly to a zip file flashable via CUSTOM recovery.

Building your own update.zip file is easy:

1) Choose the apps to be included in the zip file (you can pick system apps too)

2) Click GO! and wait until the zip is done. That's it!

https://play.google....C5hcHAyemlwIl0.

I personally tried on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 and it worked flawlessly...

But still in beta so backup in TB also...

And it doesn't work for all devices yet...

Edited by kalpeshaparmar

@kalpesh: sounds great...Since you have already tested, please advice whether the zip also includes data for the app? And when restored, does it reinstall the applications to the correct paths: I mean, the stock apk to the stock (integrated) and the others to SD card/internal as they were earlier?

For backups, I currently use (this backups data too): Appologies for linking to another forum, but thats where it came from.

http://forum.xdadevelopers.info/showthread.php?t=1531880

Apart from this, could someone please guide me for the following:

I am currently using a ROM based on CM7 and firekernel. The sns.apk which used to work great for me earlier is not working with the new contact.apk. How can I switch to the original contact.apk again having CM7?

(PS: I already tried coping the old apk to /system/app, changing permissions and reboot. However, after the reboot, the phone looses network (since the dialer must be linked to the new apk)).

I hope I am successful in putting forward my problem in the right words :bash:

Please guide.

Thanks.

I don't know whether this was posted before or not...

But a Free TV app for India.. All Indian Channels..

Imported handsets won't be ale to download this from Market.. (See the attachment)

Official Link...

https://play.google....vive.free&hl=en

Note: you must have EVDO/3G for streaming... Better go for Unlimited Data Plan... or You'll have to take loan to pay the bills... :-P

Thanks.

Downloaded and installed it and works fine.

The only downside is that it needs a good network coverage. Even when I'm under 3g network, it shows "low quality"

But a wonderful program indeed, and the customer care is very helpful and make sincere efforts to follow up.

On installation, it needs the mobile no. for a one-time password. My handset (Motorola Electrify) didn't seem to be able to recieve their message, but they provided a solution.

Thanks

SMART RAM BOOSTER:

Best app I have ever used to boost RAM. The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost. You don't have to go to any setting and then free up ram. A tiny icon is always on screen just touch it and it will free your RAM. Also you can set threshold limit. Once your RAM reaches to that it will clear RAM automatically.

Google Play link :

https://play.google....mFtYm9vc3RlciJd

Thanks.

It is a great help. Clicking on the app gives an immediate boost to net speed.

In my limited knowledge i have come to realize that the best backup option is

Titanium backup

A lesser bro of it is mybackup root.

You can backup data plus apss easily.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Not a genius till now in android to understand all these but I installed only user apps and it restored with data it is confirmed.....

And to check for system app you can try any one single app for it...

Got to learn a lot but just afraid to loose my mobile...

:unsure:

@kalpesh: sounds great...Since you have already tested, please advice whether the zip also includes data for the app? And when restored, does it reinstall the applications to the correct paths: I mean, the stock apk to the stock (integrated) and the others to SD card/internal as they were earlier?

For backups, I currently use (this backups data too): Appologies for linking to another forum, but thats where it came from.

http://forum.xdadevelopers.info/showthread.php?t=1531880

Apart from this, could someone please guide me for the following:

I am currently using a ROM based on CM7 and firekernel. The sns.apk which used to work great for me earlier is not working with the new contact.apk. How can I switch to the original contact.apk again having CM7?

(PS: I already tried coping the old apk to /system/app, changing permissions and reboot. However, after the reboot, the phone looses network (since the dialer must be linked to the new apk)).

I hope I am successful in putting forward my problem in the right words :bash:

Please guide.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No doubt it is the best till now but to install every app and there are more clicks for it....

So I tried this and it was done with just one click...

In my limited knowledge i have come to realize that the best backup option is

Titanium backup

A lesser bro of it is mybackup root.

You can backup data plus apss easily.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2