Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
avishekghosh

MTS Launches "Everything @ 30 Paisa"

MTS launched a super attractive offer for all old n new customers of the only pure play cdma operator of India.With this offers MTS users can do everything from their phone which cost as little as 30 paisa for them...

With this offer all local,std,isd to some countries,roaming incoming-outgoing,local n national sms,data will only cost 30 paisa.

#Applicable for calls/sms to all network.

#Its launched in pan India basis

#Denomination are different in different circle,in WB,its73

#validity 90 days

#applicable with all old n exsisting plans of both psb n pmb

#lower tariff will applicable ..

Here is a exampls ...

I am using MTS from last 3 years..

I am using current stv's..

*1p/2sec tariff for lifetime with 95 recharge

*daily 50 local n national sms free for 30 days with stv 38

*6GB evdo data for 30 days with 140 recharge..

With this current tariff if i Recharge my mts no with 73...then i will get all earlier as well as new benifits simultaniously .So what will be the new tariff after recharging with73 ?

*All local on n off net calls @1p/2sec

*All on n off net std calls @30paisa/mint#

*Free 50 sms daily,after ending validity of sms pack all loc n nat on off net sms will costs me 30 paisa#

*Roaming ic n og @30 paisa/mint#

*data-6GB/30days,then 30paisa/mb(in case data value used within validity,30p/mb tariff will also applicable then)#

*Isd calls @30 paisa/mint#

#added benifits

Source-TelecomTalk..

As i am posting this thread from tapatalk so i am unable to add the source link now,i will update it later.

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk 2

Good offer and according to z business channel sistema is in talks with aircel to acquire a stake in the company. They may announce it after all the rules and pricing for spectrum auction comes out.

Good offer and according to z business channel sistema is in talks with aircel to acquire a stake in the company. They may announce it after all the rules and pricing for spectrum auction comes out.

Yes,i also heared about it.MTS may join hands with Aircel n start operation with gsm sprecturm.But they will also operate with cdma sprectrum.So we may seen a new dual tech operator in India like tata n reliance...but it will be better if mts only stays with cdma sprectrum n they shoud try to get all 4 block of cdma sprectrum in every circle...

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk 2

So the only PURE CDMA operator is also going to become IMPURE CDMA operator like rest of others... SO SAAD :cry: ....

is this really possible??

How can sistema have holding in two mobile companies?

If i m not mistaken, sistema cannot have more than 10% in aircel,

With such holding they cannot have any sort of control over aircel forget about offering GSM service...

Yes they might be looking to offer GSM service, but probably that might be some kind of brand arrangement in line with (Tata-VIrgin)

:previous: I saw a small clipping on Z business cannot say about the legalities and at what level they are planning this venture.

As Team Telecomtalk talked with MTS official, buying stake in Aircel is totally market speculation.

• Like 1

I confirmed from CC, for Delhi you need to (easy) recharge for Rs 73 for plan with 90 days validity.

I am not going for this, as in my current plan my call rates are less than 30ps. :)

^^

your existing plans will work - say if you are enjoying local calls at 20p/min and STD at 50p/min - this new pack will not hamper your local call rate, but reduce your STD call rate to 30p/min ...

How do i activate evdo on my galaxy pop , ive called cc they say i need a smart phone sim , i went to the gallery they said there is no such sim and that i need a 423 FRC to activate evdo ,

Care to throw some light on the matter ?

sorry for going off track.

How do i activate evdo on my galaxy pop , ive called cc they say i need a smart phone sim , i went to the gallery they said there is no such sim and that i need a 423 FRC to activate evdo ,

I have also faced the same problem regarding ev-do but niw i have activated it without paying a single penny!

I have also faced the same problem regarding ev-do but niw i have activated it without paying a single penny!

Good news that ur evdo was activated..but can post the process of activation here..

Sent from my P300 using Tapatalk 2

How?

Good news that ur evdo was activated..but can post the process of activation here..

I just did a Mail to the mts customer care WB and data customer care stating them to activate Ev-Do in my number and after 4-6 days they activated Ev-do in my number!

Email address: " datasupport.wb@mtsindia.in"

so after that i sent another mail regarding the same for another number but they refused to activate so you all can try your luck :hi2:

I just did a Mail to the mts customer care WB and data customer care stating them to activate Ev-Do in my number and after 4-6 days they activated Ev-do in my number!

Email address: " datasupport.wb@mtsindia.in"

so after that i sent another mail regarding the same for another number but they refused to activate so you all can try your luck :hi2:

Which pack activated on ur number? Mobile evdo packs(6gb@140, 2gb@90) or smartphone evdo packs (packs for mts mtag, livewire etc)?

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Till date i have not used any pack but i tried to recharge with rs.8 which didn't come and the sms process also didn't worked so will try 90 recharge

Thanks mate.. Hope it will be the mobile data packs.. Please try to recharge with 90 asap n let us know the results.. Best of luck..

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 on MTS

Thanks mate.. Hope it will be the mobile data packs.. Please try to recharge with 90 asap n let us know the results.. Best of luck..

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 on MTS

Sure!