has he confirm he will do it...what procedures to be follow ..please elaborate

Sent from my SCH-I559 using Tapatalk

has he confirm he will do it...what procedures to be follow ..please elaborate

Just send evdo activation request to nodal officer by mail or call 9153255255

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

The nodal officer has apprised about the tariff just now:

post-28928-0-37472000-1344345166_thumb.p

Ridiculous, in deed. I'm fed up with MTS.

Yesterday I was informed that my number was already converted, but now in the last mail the nodal officer is telling that my number is under the process of conversion. Ridiculous again.

Total useless plans..

Reality is always tough

Mts honeymoon is now over

I am getting evdo signal in my galaxy ace duos so I did a recharge with 19 then evdo tower disappeared and the browsing was done from 1x

My number 9153477658 has become useless because it does not accept any data packages either Rs. 90, 140, 19, 0r 107, 402. What should I do? I complains again and again but of no use.

I am getting evdo signal in my galaxy ace duos so I did a recharge with 19 then evdo tower disappeared and the browsing was done from 1x

as MTS made it clear that STV19 is for 1x UL, it is quite certain. We were getting evdo that's loophole!

Yesterday I wrote the following mail.....

Thank you for your response.

I have thoroughly compared the tariff structure of MTS smart phones vis-à-vis other 3G services. This makes me to ask a few questions about the scenario we are presently in.

• Have you designed the tariff structure of smart phones for only those places/towns where there are no other 3G operators present? Your tariff structure are so non-competitive/ non-attractive that people from cities where other options are available will never go for this service.
  • Why have you made the tariff the highest among all operators? Compared to that of the cheapest 3G available from Aircel, your tariff is just double. All other GSM 3G operators have reduced their 3G data tariff considerably and are around 25% cheaper than that offered by you.
  • With a subscriber base of one of the lowest among all, don’t you want to attract more subscribers before the ensuing spectrum auction? Do you think after 7th September 2012 even if you survive the auction for being the only pure-play CDMA operator, you will continue to gain high ARPU subscribers with this tariff structure?
  • Do you consider your smart phone tariff is MNP proof?

Hope you understand my concern and convey this to your management. As a bonafide subscriber, I seek passionate view on this matter.

With regards....

• Like 1

^ ^ ^

Hope some sane people read & ponder on that.

Unfortunately there is shortage of sane people in telecom.

Otherwise we would not have been in the overall mess in the first place.

^ ^ ^

Hope some sane people read & ponder on that.

Unfortunately there is shortage of sane people in telecom.

Otherwise we would not have been in the overall mess in the first place.

Rajan bhai this mail will ultimately be directed to the same policy makers who came out these dumb plans..

Doesn't seem like anything special will be done.

dear friends my no is converted to smart phone no...luckily fore...the 140 recharge I have done on 4th Aug and got 6 gb data is still on....my data deduction is from the 6gb quota....so I can enjoy till 2nd of Sept...then I will also surely plan to port my no.....

I am getting the ev signal....its too good to be back till the dark starts...

dear friends

we all who were getting benefit of 90 and 140 rs recharge data plan are now in trouble. MTS is started cutting EVDO for customers who are on OMH sir and not on MTS designated handset.

lets find out explanations from MTS officials on this kind of unethical move by the company...

please express your opinions....and anyone knowing officials of MTS please take up the matter...

regards

pabitra

In pune u were able to recharge with 90 and 140?

Can anybody confirms that if mts activated smartphone data service on our existing omh ruim's.. Will the existing voice, sms tariffs work? N will the new all@30 paisa pack with denomination of 73 will work?

I think it can only be confirmed by Sougata now... Because as per the official email he received fro mts wb nodal, his number was already converted to smartphone number.. So i requested him to check the voice tariffs asap...

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 on MTS

In mah and Goa Circle EVDO is working with all 30ps

Guys just try and recharge with normal Mblaze Data Voucher like 248 n see if you get EVDO signals, if it works u need not convert ur number to Smartphone number.

I guess it should work with normal Mblaze data voucher, and u could retain your old tariff

dear friends my no is converted to smart phone no...luckily fore...the 140 recharge I have done on 4th Aug and got 6 gb data is still on....my data deduction is from the 6gb quota....so I can enjoy till 2nd of Sept...then I will also surely plan to port my no.....

I am getting the ev signal....its too good to be back till the dark starts...

You are lucky.. It's just a loophole that after conversion of your number to smartphone number, you still getting the benefits of 140 /-... But some of the users who have the validity of those evdo packs, still waiting for the conversion of their number to smartphone number although they got the confirmation from MTS few days earlier. They are also unable to get the evdo tower in their handset... So it's just a matter of relief for you

dear friends

we all who were getting benefit of 90 and 140 rs recharge data plan are now in trouble. MTS is started cutting EVDO for customers who are on OMH sir and not on MTS designated handset.

lets find out explanations from MTS officials on this kind of unethical move by the company...

please express your opinions....and anyone knowing officials of MTS please take up the matter...

regards

pabitra

In pune u were able to recharge with 90 and 140?

Can anybody confirms that if mts activated smartphone data service on our existing omh ruim's.. Will the existing voice, sms tariffs work? N will the new all@30 paisa pack with denomination of 73 will work?

I think it can only be confirmed by Sougata now... Because as per the official email he received fro mts wb nodal, his number was already converted to smartphone number.. So i requested him to check the voice tariffs asap...

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 on MTS

In mah and Goa Circle EVDO is working with all 30ps

Guys just try and recharge with normal Mblaze Data Voucher like 248 n see if you get EVDO signals, if it works u need not convert ur number to Smartphone number.

I guess it should work with normal Mblaze data voucher, and u could retain your old tariff

30 paisa /mb for EVDO.. It means the all@30 paisa tariffs work here.

Mblaze packs will not work with normal ruim's here in west bengal. I tried it earlier before introduction of voice data packs.

yes...I am able to recharge 140in pune, Hyderabad and kharagpur...as I do it online from my mobile...

yes...I am able to recharge 140in pune, Hyderabad and kharagpur...as I do it online from my mobile...

Ur sim is from Maharashtra and Goa circle? pl tell the procedure how do you do online recharge

no my sim belongs to west Bengal only...so no idea about other circles

An open letter to MTS regarding all the issues of evdo service..

http://telecomtalk.info/open-letter-mts-restriction-hsdevdo-non-mts-smartphone-users/98269/

yes

very nicely written....

i really hope something good comes out of this letter....amen

But personally I am almost hopeless now... I am now thinking to port my number to other network... It's not an easy move for me because for not only the tariffs provided by MTS but also I loved this company.. But they don't want me as a customer.. Bad luck of mine..

I can fathom Avishek's sentiment very well.

He's the person who indirectly introduced me to MTS. Because of him only I got interested in highly lucrative data tariff of almost omnipresent EVDO of MTS.

Now the eccentric decision of MTS is compelling us to think otherwise. They don't have large user base; they have their licenses quashed. Instead of luring more subscribers with better tariff (like that of Uninor), they're going in a wrong direction.

MTS will launch some new evdo packs in future, i.e 1GB evdo +UL 1x+UL sms@around 250/-....

There is no confirmation n clarification about these packs till now..

New plans are as follows..

500mb evdo data+UL 1x+UL SMS@178/-

1gb evdo data +UL 1x+UL SMS@246

MTS says that all plans will be available for every omh users.. But no confirmation till now..

Details will be available in TelecomTalk soon after confirmation from MTS end...

All those plans are comparable with 3G plans of gsm operators.. But mts should remind that their coverage, customer base, popularity are not comparable with those 3G operators..

1GB 3G & 2G UL available @Rs.198 from Aircel.

I already send an email to MTS yesterday n talked with their appellate authority, West Bengal. I gave them my suggestions regarding the evdo issues, new plans n it's future,market trends etc. Hope it helps us as well as help them.