Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Puneet

R World Charged From 1st April

Since becoming pay the games section in R-world on GTRAN handsets has suddenly come up . Sadly all these games are pay on entry ("E"). Many other sections which were previously unavailable have also been made available. MMS and airline info are still not available :help: Hopefully they will make it available soon.

is the 25/- rupees membership plan consolidated to all M symbols are u pay 25 for each M symbol ??

29407[/snapback]

Yes, consolidated it is!

Hey cricket fans,

There are some other ways of watching cricket scores in r world. One is in news>sports news>scorebord. Though it updates aftera loooong time.

The other is to got to r surf and then to cricinfo. It shows live scores. I hope it helps. U can hence watch live score for just the membership charge. Isnt that cool?

Although the Ringtones are falling under 'M' category, R-World is still offering free ringtones to download as a free trial.

Let there be a lil more clarity over this issue over a period of a week and we'll be in a better position to answer to things.

As of now, MMS seems to be charged. Dunno if its the case with Native MMS or only MMS thru R-World! Lots of things go unanswered yet!

29077[/snapback]

Hi

Yes I confirmed with their call center people and they mentioned that MMS Native as wellas thru- rworld is being changed.

Cheers

Hi

I got a new handset Nokia 6585, fortunately which does not support R World. Pity I will not be billed for the membership charged etc.... :):quest:

Anyways with the old handset, using Rworld was a big pain... Endless time to get downloads etc etc .

Regards

Hi

I got a new handset Nokia 6585, fortunately which does not support R World. Pity I will not be billed for the membership charged etc.... ;)   :clap:

Anyways with the old handset, using Rworld was a big pain... Endless time to get downloads etc etc .

Regards

30116[/snapback]

I would think someone doing that as rather silly. I love to watch Aajtak, CNBC, IndiaTv news on rworld, which continues to be free .... on my LG 5230 ..... The streaming videos look really marvellous on color handset with a speaker phone.

... and btw .... even for an Rworld enabled handset & postpaid connection, you need not pay membership fees, if you don't want to ... just convert to the day plan ... which charges you Rs. 3/- for only the days you use the "M" apps.

I would think someone doing that as rather silly.  I love to watch Aajtak, CNBC, IndiaTv news on rworld, which continues to be free .... on my LG 5230 ..... The streaming videos look really marvellous on color handset with a speaker phone.

... and btw .... even for an Rworld enabled handset & postpaid connection, you need not pay membership fees, if you don't want to ... just convert to the day plan ... which charges you Rs. 3/- for only the days you use the "M" apps.

30143[/snapback]

Hi Bhutes

Ok agree with you on that one. But am a big fan of Nokia & simbly love the 6585 minus the Rworld, anyways wasn't using it much even with my earlier LG phone..

Regards ;)

:P

could ne1 pl tell me whether just viewing n downloading an mms sent by another user charge me nething? I havent been sending ne new wallpapers or ringtones becoz of fear of being charged for accessing mms.

29414[/snapback]

I dont think RIM is charging for checking MMS sent to you by others