Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sundar

Incoming MMS on LG 6130

guys i also am facing the problem..i hv schn191 and 6130..and my frnd also had 6130...we used to sent ringtones on 6130 and n191 but 4 -5 days ago we purchased a new 6130 on which i am unable to download the stuff...an sms comes that goes to rworld and its writtem "RWORLD NOT READY" does mms downloading in new handsets have been stopped or what whereas the same mms can be downloaded on 191......

and by the way what are the charges of sending mms from rworld thru 191

I am also facing same problem from this month.

My friend have 3125 nokia mobile from which i have sent a mms to my phone which is sucessful, but after three or four mms it can't open in my phone.

its working fine for old handsets and i as hv new 6130 and its not working on new1's hey guys if some1's frnd had purchased a new 6130 try sending mms on it

does anybody knows the how to upload ringtones and wallpers in new lg RD6130...... or my thinking is correct that this is worst set of reliance

I sent ringtone from Outlook to my friend who purchased 6130 one year back, and also copy to me (I purchased 3 months back), but we both have not received any ringtone. :(

Now no option left. I come to know that new 6130 is not available in Reliance. They stopped this model now. :confuse:

Why RIM don't like to make their customer happy?????? Why they don't give freedom to their customer. If any day I found Mr. Anil, definitely I will throw my phone on his face :angry: .................let's do it so that they stop thinking dirty ideas of disturbing customers.

yeah buddy give him a blow between his legs from my side too!

Now that the ADD SLIDE thing does work and MMS Portal is restored, i'm a lil wary that its gonna surely be charged!! What do u guys say?

I think they will surely make this portal chargeable and that could be the reason it was not working. If any one having prepaid connection, pls. try this so that they can quickly comment about charges. My bills are directly paid and so I can not come to know this.

Ya guys ur thinking is correct, the mms portal is now chargeable, and by balance goes to negative and according to CC its because the use of MMS.

Great!! And thats the end of MMS Portal usage! :clap:

heyy ru sure it is gona be charged even for dapo users???

i keep sendin a lotaa trach thru dat........ne way of sendin ne kian video n ne format to my lg 6130

I cant say anything about postpaid but its chargeable in prepaid because i have been charged for it, and not only from portal one of my friend is also charged only for sending photos from gallery to email through his set. Hence the MMS service of rim is now CHARGEABLE.

so i think that MMS to other network will start soon and mms portal must be released for public. :(

I cant receive mms from last three days from mms portal but i hv charged for sending mms.

i am facing the same problem from last 6 daz that whenever i send mms to other mobiles from my 6130 handset the status says sent successfully and my balance decreases but none of the set gets the mms.

and if i send it through portal the delivery is made but without any attachment or with a message attachment not supported but max of the time its fail to deliver anything. but delivery to other 6130 is ok.

Whats this???? CC cant say anything abt this, they said their delivery are made within 10 - 15 sec.

its seem not a problem of the handset. bcause today when i send mms to other 6130 its not delivered to handset though but was seen on the portal of the other set.

have u any idea about to sort out the problem.

I think now we should findout some solution for downloading ringtones via cable. Request to all experienced users to look for this.

ok friends...i tried this after manytimes it works for me...

go to this link

http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/MMSLogin

login with u r RIM no and password...

go to composer

Select an image, video or audio file, then enter a text message. Click Add Slide to add it to the timeline. Click Play to preview the sequence of slides in your MMS. Continue to add slides until you are finished, then click Address and Send.

in the "to" editbox enter u r mobile no...9193xxxxxxxx

and in priority select high

click send...

u will receive it...

30357[/snapback]

Since i read all the post in this thread , i tried to work on above prtal site:: but guys its not working at all:: can nebody tell me that is it still available or <<< WARNING: Don't use abusive language next time!!! >>> :(

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Try it out after some time... it does work for most of us. Imp thing is that ur phone shud be one that has native MMS like that in 6130 or 6000. Jus to make sure, u have a registered password from the billing portal as well?

Try it out after some time... it does work for most of us. Imp thing is that ur phone shud be one that has native MMS like that in 6130 or 6000. Jus to make sure, u have a registered password from the billing portal as well?

47756[/snapback]

how much they will charge for sending MMS thru portal chirag?

47785[/snapback]

3Rs per mms per recepient. If you specify 2 recepients in the mms, then u'll be charged twice, and so on.

47785[/snapback]

3Rs per mms per recepient. If you specify 2 recepients in the mms, then u'll be charged twice, and so on.

47800[/snapback]

Actually my mobile is gonna b format in next few days , so i jus wanna back up of data and ring tones::can any body suggest me the best and cheap way of it

Actually my mobile is gonna b format in next few days , so i jus wanna back up of data and ring tones::can any body suggest me the best and cheap way of it

47806[/snapback]

No way till date...for 6130

47806[/snapback]

No way till date...for 6130

47811[/snapback]

Can it be possible that i transfer the data to someone's 6130 and wen i got formatted then ask him to revet me that back::isme mujhe to kam paise charge honge na aur aadhe pasie uske bhi lag jayenge:: can nebody support me :thumb: ?

as far as the phone book goes, u may upload it to R-World, rest will all go! :unsure: