Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Samsung Galaxy S3

One of my friend is using S3 usc for tata. Its been rooted and not updated to md4. The problem is when he gets ISD incoming calls, he is not able to click on the green button to attend the call. Hence not able to attend incoming international calls. Gurus- need your help

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

hi, I have bought a Sim based Samsung Galaxy S3 unlocked US Cellular. I am facing an issue of EVDO... internet is not working even on 1x. I have taken omh Card EVDO services is also activated on this. Can somebody help me in resolving this issue.

I do not find any apn setting.

Hi i have verizon s3, unlocked running on custom 4.2 rom. When i was trying for a custom 4.3 rom i am not getting data activated. Have tried few 4.3 roms. Anyone Else having the same issue?

Data works perfectly if i go back to a 4.2 rom..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Hi i have verizon s3, unlocked running on custom 4.2 rom. When i was trying for a custom 4.3 rom i am not getting data activated. Have tried few 4.3 roms. Anyone Else having the same issue?

Mobile data breaks on some CM roms. It is believed CM 10.1.0 RC5 is stable for mobile data connectivity. Can try other CM builds for your d2vzw.

Mobile data breaks on some CM roms. It is believed CM 10.1.0 RC5 is stable for mobile data connectivity. Can try other CM builds for your d2vzw.

Thanks for the reply.. but i just tried few more ROM's of 4.3 but still no data...

Its not that we cant live without 4.3 but just to let others know that i am facing the issue when trying to install 4.3 custom Rom

Even i flashed pacman 4.3 n data didn't work.. I reverted to pac 4.2 immediately

• Like 1

Even i flashed pacman 4.3 n data didn't work.. I reverted to pac 4.2 immediately

Looks like our Verizon S3 on Reliance CDMA doesnt like 4.3 as of now.... :Sonrojado: ...

Waiting for someone to come up with a solution to get the data workingwith 4.3 Rom till then sweet 4.2 Roms...

Any rim guru's tried to flash 4.3 rom onto Verizon s3 ? and successful in getting data to work?

The international version of S3 9300 and S4 9500 have already received white background 4.2.2 update. We hope all S3 variants get suitable updates.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S III getting Android 4.3 in October

Tried CM 10.2 a number of times. Data signal vanishes with Anndroid 4.3 on US Cellular S3 (R530U).

Reverted back to 4.2.2 on AOKP

Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S III getting Android 4.3 in October

Tried CM 10.2 a number of times. Data signal vanishes with Anndroid 4.3 on US Cellular S3 (R530U).

Reverted back to 4.2.2 on AOKP

Any luck in gettind data with 4.3 custom RoM? Even i had tried few 4.3 Roms but all has no mobile data with RCOM CDMA (verizon S3)...

Edited by akhileshril

Android 4.3 doesn't serve data on Sprint L710 also. Going to check Slim ROM 4.3 on USCC R530 S III tomorrow if data works on it.

Sent from my P5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

• Like 1

Hello Friends,

I have Samsung galaxy S3 Sprint version.I want to know how to enable call waiting ?

Please help me.

Thanks

Hello Gurus,

Is the 4.3 update available for Sprint Galaxy S3??

Will the data work if the S3 is updated to 4.3???

Is the conference call facility available on Sprint galaxy S3???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Tooth problem in Car

I am using Verizon S3 paired to my Ford Figo car's inbuilt music system.

It was good till last week but now when a call comes, the Car's music stops playing but phone Call voice is not heard thru the car speakers. (I have to use S3's Speaker to converse.) On closing the call in the phone, car music is continued. Is it a problem with the phone or Car's music system?

I have repaired both but no use.

Any solution possible for this - pls. suggest.

Guys i am running Kit kat (android 4.4) on my verizon S3 for almost a week now. No major problems faced till now (The Front facing camera doesn't work but i think even that issue is also resolved now). Even battery life is decent.

And i am using Airtel GSM as of now.

Try to have the Kit kat experiance. :SI:

Link is given below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2525790

Guys i am running Kit kat (android 4.4) on my verizon S3 for almost a week now. No major problems faced till now (The Front facing camera doesn't work but i think even that issue is also resolved now). Even battery life is decent.

Link is given below.

Hello Sir,

I have a Sprint Galaxy S3 running Reliance CDMA, can i try android 4.4 (kitkat) on it?

Will there be any major problems, please give me the link of the procedure. Will try on my handset.

Link is given below.

Hello Sir,

I have a Sprint Galaxy S3 running Reliance CDMA, can i try android 4.4 (kitkat) on it?

Will there be any major problems, please give me the link of the procedure. Will try on my handset.

if you are rooted with recovery, you can try.

Link already given by akhilesh

Sprint has release the official 4.3 For S3 should upgrade or not ?

^^ Successfully installed 4.3 MK3 on Sprint S3 3-4 days back. Be sure to flash Knox apps remover after flashing the rooted stock 4.3 ROM. Its pleasant, touch has improved, display is more vivid, battery consumption could be more I feel. Still missed is the white interface as received by other S3 variants. There is another MK3 custom rom available where secphone, seccontacts, secmms and secsettings are extracted from S4. Ask me if anyone wants to modify into white dialer and white sms app while on MD4.

Sent from Sprint L720

• Like 4

gurus,

please advise....

i have sprint galaxy s3. (SPH 710) )(NOT ROOTED).

samsung kies is offering me an update mk3.

should i go for it as it is?

Thanks in advance...

^^^

dont go for OTA,

you should root-->recovery--->MK3 ZIP update.

• Like 1

I have an Verizon S3 using with Reliance and also enjoying GSM. What would be the best upgrade 4.3 or 4.4. I want to use it with my Samsung gear.