Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Guys not sure if this is a noob question and right place.The Moto X that is expected in India will be it G+C or G+G like moto g?.The LTE part wont be off much use I guess as here it will operate on 2300 mhz

I am expecting single sim version only

Sent from Droid MAXX using Tapatalk

If only Motorola would go through rimweb before bringing such a phone to India. Then they might actually launch a single sim world phone with both cdma omh and gsm support. All major manufacturers should learn from HTC and have their flagship built like 'one'

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

After my mobile got kaput was looking for alternate came across Moto G now waiting for launch for Moto X.There is a lot of hype for this mobile expected to priced around 25k.Is this phone real good or is flipkart boosting it so it can ride of wave of Moto G success?

Moto X officially launched in India by Flipkart tomorrow priced 23999 for white and black back cover models available for sale tomorrow wood finish shall be on booking basis costing 25999.

http://www.bgr.in/manufacturers/motorola/motorola-moto-x-to-launch-tomorrow-on-flipkart-with-prices-starting-from-rs-23999-ss314/

After my mobile got kaput was looking for alternate came across Moto G now waiting for launch for Moto X.There is a lot of hype for this mobile expected to priced around 25k.Is this phone real good or is flipkart boosting it so it can ride of wave of Moto G success?

Moto x is in a different league all together, though Moto g was aggressively priced for the amazing product.

But it's unfair to compare the two and comparison ends at the looks which are quite similar.

With Moto x you can't go wrong at all. Light KitKat os, brilliant camera, perfect one hand touch operable screen. X8 processor is simply smart and fantastic. Lot of people confuse it for being dual core when it's actually effective quad/octa core.

Hopefully it will be priced right too.

:previous:

VA jee its priced at 23999 and 25999 at flipkart

:previous:

VA jee its priced at 23999 and 25999 at flipkart

As of now it's not showing price on flipkart. But if what you say is true then I would say this price makes it the best overall smartphone in India, imho. Only nexus 5 seconds it.

^^^^^

Baba ji, he is correct and here is the link...

SXtreo WP60: New Rugged Smartphone launched by Stesalit, Kolkata. IP68 water-proof and dust-proof,the handset is built like a tank and can endure 1 ton static state pressure.

WP60_Specs_Sheet.pdf

SXtreo WP60: New Rugged Smartphone launched by Stesalit, Kolkata. IP68 water-proof and dust-proof,the handset is built like a tank and can endure 1 ton static state pressure.

Its priced quite high. MRP is Rs.22k.

SWIPE SONIC CDMA+GSM. what is more interesting is the claim that the handset supports 9.1 mbps speeds. EVDO Rev.B handset??? Available @7399 on ebay and shopclues before applying discount coupons.
http://www.swipetelecom.com/products/tablets/sonic-specs.html
dual-core.jpgedvo.jpg

Micromax has recently launched quietly Canvas Tab 650E - SIM based EVDO tablet with calling facility.

http://www.micromaxinfo.com/fun-book/CanvasTab-P650E

available on ebay @ 8700 before applying any discount

Nokia Asha 230 Dual SIM at Rs. 3,449

The new Asha phone runs Nokia Asha software platform and supports firmware over-the-air (FOTA) update. It features the Fastlane UI, which shows notifications on to the home screen of the device. The phone comes preloaded with apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LINE and WeChat

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/nokia-asha-230-dual-sim-with-fastlane-ui-launched-at-rs-3449-500063

Gionee Elife S5.5 'slimmest smartphone in the world' launched at Rs. 22,999

Quote:

"The Gionee Elife S5.5 made its first appearance ahead of MWC in February. The smartphone went on sale on March 18 in China.

The Elife S5.5 flaunts a thin metal frame chassis and Gionee claims it to be the world's thinnest smartphone at 5.5mm, beating the previous record holder Vivo X3 at 5.75mm.

The Gionee Elife S5.5 is a single-SIM smartphone that runs the company's Amigo UI on top of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It features a 5-inch Super AMOLED (1080x1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 441ppi. The Elife S5.5 is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM."

Samsung's another step towards dual sim handsets ...

Presenting the all new

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 NEO (Dual Sim)

The specs same as S3 only thing added dual sim support with android 4.3

jyzejezy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 CDMA using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cdma / gsm ?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk