Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

I assumed the reason I have no outgoing or incoming is because the network says 'Sprint'. The Reliance Customer care said that on their systems my connection shows up as active and they have no idea why it isn't working. Anyways, I"ll revert to the stock firmware and update you guys on this tomorrow.

Thanks for replying.

I assumed the reason I have no outgoing or incoming is because the network says 'Sprint'. The Reliance Customer care said that on their systems my connection shows up as active and they have no idea why it isn't working. Anyways, I"ll revert to the stock firmware and update you guys on this tomorrow. 

Thanks for replying.

No buddy it has nothing to do with the network name... You can customize the name as per your choice... Its something else...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for replying.

always its an akey issue !!

I've reverted to Stock firmware and did the following things using CDMA workshop:
1) NAM settings seemed to be off, please see screenshot below. Since I didn't have a NAM settings, I tried to match the values to the screenshot in the guide (except for MIN and DIR_num which I assume is the phone number)

Updated: Removed the screenshots as it apparently had information I shouldn't share :/

Edited by adises

^^^^

Your sid nid shows you are on reliance network, For you prl is not required for call and sms.

you should get Akey from your seller or person who did registation .

Akey generated from MEID may not be registered in RIM.

Also in your attached photos, MIN is zero or your phone number,

That may be the problem , min normally starts wth 1 or 2 and it is 10digit number you get thru OTA.

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 6

I spoke to the seller and he says my MIN is wrong, that the reliance settings have not downloaded when I did *228. He will retrieve the correct MIN tomorrow from the web world and give.

My MIN has been updated by the dealer and now I get messages but the phone call disconnects within two seconds. The problem seems to be the AKEY, the dealer is unable to read it from the phone.

^^^

He must be having akey with him

mostly it is one way traffic, you can write akey to phone, but cant read (only few phones works 2way)

• Like 3

Actually the 4.1.2 update is a problem, I downgraded to 4.1.1 stock with the LJ7 baseband/modem and everything is working fine now. Have disabled the OTA update using the build.prop method.

How to dial *228 on LG Optimus G?

I have tried *228002, *228+, *228(+ wait/pause) but none of them is bringing the dialpad to punch the 9 digit PIN.

Please help.

How to dial *228 on LG Optimus G?

I have tried *228002, *228+, *228(+ wait/pause) but none of them is bringing the dialpad to punch the 9 digit PIN.

Please help. 

Did you try *22898...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have a sprint optimus g.. I can't program it through cdma workshop 2.7 or LGNPST. I've programmed an HTC one V on reliance earlier but cannot get this to work. Please assist!

^^^

DO u have a spc / diag drivers etc .. for this sprint optimus g ?

• Like 1

Thanks to this tutorial i have fully working sprint lg viper on reliance :hi2:

i am getting bussey tone when i call on my lg viper with data on.please help me to resolve this problem.i also have moto droid but there is no such problem on that set.

i am getting bussey tone when i call on my lg viper with data on.please help me to resolve this problem.i also have moto droid but there is no such problem on that set.

when you are on 1x that's bound to happen.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Do this

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?/topic/36155-Update-Your-Samsung-Galaxy-S3---US-Cellular-[sCH-R530U]--to-Latest-MD4#entry297647

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Do this

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?/topic/36155-Update-Your-Samsung-Galaxy-S3---US-Cellular-[sCH-R530U]--to-Latest-MD4#entry297647

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

this is for galaxy s3 only? i have dinc and lg viper

when you are on 1x that's bound to happen.

but i can recieve call on my motorola droid while 1x is on.

got it working now just changed in call setting tty mode to HCO

but isn't tty facility for impaired ppl

but isn't tty facility for impaired ppl

yes it is for impaired ppl but whatever be the reason it is working just like normal call. actually i was searching for ddtm mode in setting tried a bit of secret code but all in vain.on some devices ddtm is disabled by default i.e. we cant recieve call during data transmission.

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to do radio programming of Verizon Droid DNA for reliance cdma according to the instructions provided here: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/35995-tutorial-flashing-your-cdma-handset-after-meidesn-registration/

Even after everything is done successfully, I am not able to get connected to *228. I am quite experienced with this process and has done prog for couple phones earlier too, but the process is not working for the DNA.

I am getting a signal on CDMA mode but no 'reliance' banner. This let me think that nam, prl etc are written but there is still something I am missing.

When I try to call *228 or *22898 or any no for that matter, I get 'no sim' error as shown in the screenshot attached.

Requesting immediate help or suggestions to solve this for our beloved gurus.

Thanks in advance !!

post-73784-0-89396700-1380692621_thumb.p

Solution is already mention in your screen shot !

you need SIM card , even for using in nv mode, SIM card is required.

Rom won't let u dial until it sees SIM .

Or u need a mod to bypass this, which I am not aware of.

Sent from Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

Hi everyone,
This is my first post.
I have 2 blackberry 9350 and both are programmed to work with reliance CDMA but I cannot get *228 working. Manual NAM programming works but how to get the OTAF and *228 working??

Thanks in advance

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>

have you tried other combination of *228 ?

like *228889 *22889 etc ?