Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

GETSTAT MEID message to 53733 is not working anymore.it always return error message like

http://97.253.17.134:9090/msg.jsp?scheme=getstat&mdn=<MOB>&ff=<ARG>

tried with my lg rd 3540 ruim based,droid a855,and 1x net setter.

is there is an alternate way?

^^^

That error looks like some back end issue in reliance system,

It might get solved sooner or later..

Getstat is working fine for me

GETSTAT MEID message to 53733 is not working anymore.it always return error message like

http://97.253.17.134:9090/msg.jsp?scheme=getstat&mdn=<MOB>&ff=<ARG>

tried with my lg rd 3540 ruim based,droid a855,and 1x net setter.

is there is an alternate way?

^^^

That error looks like some back end issue in reliance system,

It might get solved sooner or later..

Getstat is working fine for me

This is special error for MP / CG numbers almost 50-70% numbers i tried give this, i t started some 1 year back

thats why i use my mumbai no to get get stat, no one was able to to tell me whats the error,

9.jpg

sir, may be reliance ppl. know that the HUB Ops Head of Imported Mobiles resides in MP/CG, thats why, this error.. :P

• Like 2

is it possible to check meid status by call cc?

Nope

tapped from DNA

They don't know what is RSN or MEID. They will ask you to visit reliance web world.

If any one wants to know rsn meid status, they can ask other users to send sms from their reliance cdma mobile.

Or even they can mail me their meid or rsn to know status of it.

Also I can tell activated number on it.

Tapped from Tapatalk Pro

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 3

Hello Rim Gurus and experts

I have a casio command verizon phone. Its MEID has been registered with reliance. I have done all the steps in tutorial exept the very last one, which utilized NV dump file. After the tutorial *228 worked but asked me for a 9 dighit pin. Yesterday I went to ww, filled a form and passport copies etc and they took my Meid. The person said if all goes well then *228 would automatically activate my phone without registration. But nothing has changed since.

Can you guys help ? What I am missing here ?

Hi all,

This is Deepak and this is my first post on rimweb after 3 weeks of using this website for flashing an imported unactivated non-SIM Sprint HTC Evo 3D CDMA handset to reliance cdma in Mumbai.

I have attached screenshots for you to understand the case better (NOTE THAT THESE WERE TAKEN BEFORE THE HANDSET WAS TAKEN TO RELIANCE WEBWORLD).

Here are the facts of my case -

- Used the all-in-one FAQ on rimweb to proceed;

- A reputed seller from the reputed sellers group registered my MEID with reliance;

- I used a flashing tool to flash reliance NAM, PRL, NV dump file to my phone (and successfully set the spc to 000000);

- My brother then walked into a reliance web world who activated an existing reliance number (from a handset that he had lost earlier) on the new htc evo 3d handset;

- The reliance web world reported a problem in the process subsequently on a call they made to my brother informing him that "there is a problem with the handset's programming and the handset should be taken to an htc service center". In particular, my non-techie brother quoted the two words "spc error" from the call;

Some other notes -

- I suspect MDN/MIN configuration in the handset may be an issue. The original values for MDN and MIN were 0000007289; After I flashed the NAM/PRL/NV Dump files, these changed to 0000000000; Reading the all-in-one FAQ I tried programming a dummy number starting with 9 (9100010000) as the MDN and MIN number. MDN got programmed but for MIN, the flashing tool warned me that it would "cause certain disaster" and so I left it untouched at 0000000000;

- I am assuming that the reliance webworld was successfully able to associate the new MEID number of the new handset with the existing reliance number as desired, however, that existing reliance number was not successfully programmed onto the new handset (and the handset continues to have 9100010000/ 0000000000 as its MDN/ MIN)

Details of attached screenshots -

1. HTC Evo 3D Troubleshooting 1.jpg: This was taken after flashing the phone with all network and internet parameters BUT BEFORE THE PHONE WAS TAKEN TO THE RELIANCE WEB WORLD FOR PHONE NUMBER TRANSFER;

2. HTC Evo 3D - Original Setting.jpg: This was taken before flashing the phone.

Regards,

Deepak Gupta

post-84411-0-27518700-1387788637_thumb.j

post-84411-0-34191400-1387788856_thumb.j

^ ^ ^

Check again whether SPC is correctly written in the phone as 000000. No need to manually write MIN as it will get programmed automatically in the handset after successful number transfer process. Request webworld to re initiate the OTAF process. In MDN, write any number like 9300000000.

• Like 1

Hi Rajan,

With the help of Tarun Kabra (tarun_kabra in the reputed sellers group), I figured out that the problem was the following -

I had given the old SPC for MEID registration and then later I had flashed the SPC on my handset to 000000. There was an SPC mismatch when the reliance server was trying to update the MIN in my handset (giving SPC error).

I re-flashed the SPC on my handset to its original value (the one I had given for MEID regn).. And then my handset started working just fine!

Thanks to RIMWeb in general and you, Kapil Agarwal and Tarun Kabra in particular for being there to extend help whenever I needed. Hoping to give back to the community in any way I can.

Regards,
Deepak Gupta

^ ^ ^

Check again whether SPC is correctly written in the phone as 000000. No need to manually write MIN as it will get programmed automatically in the handset after successful number transfer process. Request webworld to re initiate the OTAF process. In MDN, write any number like 9300000000.

Hi all,

This is Deepak and this is my first post on rimweb after 3 weeks of using this website for flashing an imported unactivated non-SIM Sprint HTC Evo 3D CDMA handset to reliance cdma in Mumbai.

I have attached screenshots for you to understand the case better (NOTE THAT THESE WERE TAKEN BEFORE THE HANDSET WAS TAKEN TO RELIANCE WEBWORLD).

Here are the facts of my case -

- Used the all-in-one FAQ on rimweb to proceed;

- A reputed seller from the reputed sellers group registered my MEID with reliance;

- I used a flashing tool to flash reliance NAM, PRL, NV dump file to my phone (and successfully set the spc to 000000);

- My brother then walked into a reliance web world who activated an existing reliance number (from a handset that he had lost earlier) on the new htc evo 3d handset;

- The reliance web world reported a problem in the process subsequently on a call they made to my brother informing him that "there is a problem with the handset's programming and the handset should be taken to an htc service center". In particular, my non-techie brother quoted the two words "spc error" from the call;

Some other notes -

- I suspect MDN/MIN configuration in the handset may be an issue. The original values for MDN and MIN were 0000007289; After I flashed the NAM/PRL/NV Dump files, these changed to 0000000000; Reading the all-in-one FAQ I tried programming a dummy number starting with 9 (9100010000) as the MDN and MIN number. MDN got programmed but for MIN, the flashing tool warned me that it would "cause certain disaster" and so I left it untouched at 0000000000;

- I am assuming that the reliance webworld was successfully able to associate the new MEID number of the new handset with the existing reliance number as desired, however, that existing reliance number was not successfully programmed onto the new handset (and the handset continues to have 9100010000/ 0000000000 as its MDN/ MIN)

Details of attached screenshots -

1. HTC Evo 3D Troubleshooting 1.jpg: This was taken after flashing the phone with all network and internet parameters BUT BEFORE THE PHONE WAS TAKEN TO THE RELIANCE WEB WORLD FOR PHONE NUMBER TRANSFER;

2. HTC Evo 3D - Original Setting.jpg: This was taken before flashing the phone.

Regards,

Deepak Gupta

Hello Everybody

We have recently registered a Blackberry MEID in Reliance.

*228 is asking 9 digit code.

Reliance guys are saying the HCC activation has been discontinued two years back it self.

One of the reliance back-end guy suggested to raise a SR in Web World.

I have tried that yesterday evening, still it says switched off.

few question from your query,

1) what says switched off ?

2) what exactly you mention in SR ?

3) is it prepaid or postpaid?

Hi Hitesh

Thanks for your interest in helping me.

1) The other mobile which call this number receives that response.

2) I don't have much idea, but was told it was for OTA activation.

3) PrePaid

1) HCC are not available at WW, they are rare like tigers in woods !

2) your existing number was working on sim or in phone before giving this request ?

3) If yes, and after giving request that number is coming switch off.

4) then process is done at reliance

5) you need to dial *228 on given RSN (new phone)

6) if that says enter 9 digit,

7) then you have to ask WW persons to check your SR

8) they might have entered wrong RSN for transfer. or might be process is still not completed.

Thanks for your detailed reply.

2) My existing number was working in the SIM

6) Yes, it says enter 9 digit PIN Number.

Point to note here is, the SR was registered mistakenly by me before registering the MEID.

I have asked them to raise SR once again yesterday after registering the MEID.

check getstat of all MEID/RSN u have

I don't have alternative Reliance CDMA handset.

Edited by raghugs

^^^

Remove your meid from post,

its not registered yet !!

EDIT :- MEID is clean for reliance , number not transferred yet !

Edited by ::Hitesh::

I have a new iPhone 4 (Sprint) on 7.0.4, with MEID registered on Reliance (Thanks Tarun for that :-)), device is jailbroken, NAM programming done with iDFS. I can call *228 and hear the welcome message too. Now here's the strange problem - the screen shows no network bars and "No Service", yet I can call *228. Although activation does not work yet (i get error saying "your phone could not be activated, please contact Reliance...".

I'm stumped! How can it say 'no service' yet seems to be catching the reliance network????????

Would it help if I pushed the reliance carrier bundle from http://appldnld.appl...in_iPhone.ipcc?

Or would this one be the right file - http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/CarrierBundles/091-3163.20130614.rveey/Reliance_RTL_in_iPhone.ipcc?

(sorry about the multiple edits, am an iPhone newbie :-)) .

Any help is highly appreciated.

TIA

Omi

Edited by omitav

Hi

One year ago, I had purchased one sprint samsung galaxy nexus cdma from Ebay but suddenly one week ago i was getting R message and in settings also the mobile number coming very different so i factory reset it. But now i am stuck on the main Welcome screen where it tries for activation of Handset from sprint but getting failed.

I was using this handset with Reliance CDMA Network, Can anyone please suggest what should i do now to get my phone reactivated?

Thanks

U can try activation bypass, and also u might need to enter ur min manually

Sent from my HERO200

So I had transferred my number using HCC. The number got transferred successfully and calls and sms are working fine. Data not working.

Also now the getstat is showing as handset status not found.

Looking forward for help!

Did u reactivate evdo after transferring the number?if no then do so.