Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

PM me your gtalk id, will try to help you.

Sent from Samsung S3 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

He is the guy!!!

He resolved my problem like charm!!

He knows everything about reliance.....

Thanks a zillion bro for extending help... Appreciate the time and effort you put in to resolve my problem..

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge!!

Cheers!

My phone kept on loosing calls every 3 seconds after i transferred my number with help of Saurabh. He further helped me with everything to get my phone working. Thanks very much bro.

This forum rocks!!

Cheers!

My phone doesnt support *228 (verizon lg spectrum) . I saved *22890/22898/22899 with differen names and when dial that it tells for language selection but after that my phone could not activated.Reliance employees are worthless. Please help

My phone doesnt support *228 (verizon lg spectrum) . I saved *22890/22898/22899 with differen names and when dial that it tells for language selection but after that my phone could not activated.Reliance employees are worthless. Please help

Call *228...........1

P.S.'........' represent's pause and can be generally used by holding * on phone's keypad for a short period.

Thanks for suggestion but it didn't help.

Try this it worked for me twice...

Switch off your old handset / sim... Dial *22898 in language selection select hindi "2" don't know the logic behind but it worked twice on different handsets...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

kmc251

Tried your suggestion, but no help. Any other idea?

kmc251

Tried your suggestion, but no help. Any other idea?

which handset were you using earlier? sometimes it does happen the server does not take OTAF...

I have a BB 8130 that has been ported from Sprint to Reliance (got the MEID registered at Reliance). Voice is working fine but I'm not able to get any data on it - even RWorld won't work. I get an error that it is unable to connect to the network.

Any pointers on what needs to be done (any settings) would be very helpful. I have the SPC of the set.

Thanks

Hetal bhai great hai..

HE solved my problem quickly.

I am grateful to you, HETAL BHAI.

May god bless you.

thanks to this tutorial now i have working text & speech on my moto droid.now i need help in activating 1x data on it.

i already tried whiterabbit nv but still i am unable to see 1x data on droid.

I can't connect my phone(HTC One V from Virgin Mobile- Sim less CDMA). Only com port 1 is connecting(even if my phone is not connected).
My successfully installed the Diag drivers(I installed HTCsync. Then uninstalled it. Leaving behind the drivers. Then I manually installed it from device manager I installed the "NDIS drivers")
It does not recognize any other port.
When I connect the phone it asks me in what mode to connect. I first connected in Recharge only mode. then in HTC mode. Tried the other file mode too.
Once I did not press anything that window went off by itself. But CMDA workshop(2.7.0) cannot recognize it.
What else is possible?

^^^^ Maybe your DIAG mode is not enabled - have you found your SPC code and enabled DIAG mode using ##DIAG## ???

Creem

Uninstall all drivers

Remove HTC folder aa well from c

Clean registry

Reboot

Install diag drivers

Attach phone in diag mode let windows install drivers and you will be good to go.

sent from my NOTE II, yupp size does matter.

Driver install using "have disk"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I can't connect my phone(HTC One V from Virgin Mobile- Sim less CDMA). Only com port 1 is connecting(even if my phone is not connected).

My successfully installed the Diag drivers(I installed HTCsync. Then uninstalled it. Leaving behind the drivers. Then I manually installed it from device manager I installed the "NDIS drivers")

When I connect the phone it asks me in what mode to connect. I first connected in Recharge only mode. then in HTC mode. Tried the other file mode too.

Once I did not press anything that window went off by itself. But CMDA workshop(2.7.0) cannot recognize it.

What else is possible?

CDMA tools will detect only diag port. Press ##3424# and enter the MSL (maybe six zeros) and enter diag mode. You have to install HTC diag drivers prior to this. When the phone is in diag mode, open your device manager and see in COM ports if it says HTC Diag Port no xx. Open QPST and make PPP username/password, net/net. Reboot and you are done.

• Like 2

What else is possible?

1. First Root and unlock your phone.

2. Install MSL reader app from play store and find your MSL/SPC. (I guess you have done till here)

4. Dial ##DIAG# (##3424#) and enter the SPC code to enable it. Make sure you are on stock ROM as most custom ROM doesnot support DIAG option.

3. Install HTC sync Manager and the HTC Diag drivers. You can find the HTC Diag drivers (both 32bit and 64bit) here.

For your PC to detect your Diag drivers correctly, you may have to install them manually. (This is how I got it working for my one V PrimoC)

-> Connect your One V to your PC

-> Take Device manager and it will show up under "Other devices" as HTC DIAG

-> Now right click on it and select "Update Driver Software"

-> select "Browse my computer for driver software"

-> click " Let me pick from list of device drivers on my computer"

-> "Show all devices" and click "Next"

-> Then click " Have Disk"

-> then browse to HTC Diag folder and select the INF file.

Rest of the process, just refer the first post of this thread.

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

Where can I find the reliance Nam file.
I am stuck at this step 7) Now go to Nam Tab and press load and select Reliance.nam and press write.
I only have a PRL file that i Got from the tutorial on Desidime.
It is the same link given my the Reputed reseller who registered my MEID

In the message he has sent all the keys etc. And a txt. file.
Not nam file I tried loading the text file it says not a valid name file.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I supposed to recieve a nam file instead of txt (using CDMA workshop 2.7

:previous:

Download the nam file from here. Make sure you are using '5' or '10005' prl as '10' prl is 1x only. '5' is the latest prl which works with both 1x and EVDO mode.

The txt file which you got from your seller/MEID registrar is the NV dump file for EVDO configuration.

• Like 1

I am stuck at this step 7) Now go to Nam Tab and press load and select Reliance.nam and press write.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I supposed to recieve a nam file instead of txt (using CDMA workshop 2.7

Which handset you using???

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

There is no nam file... all you need is 1> SPC CODE 2> Prl File 3> Akey 4> Dump file.... 5> the MEID to be reg on reliance... then simply transfer your number to the meid then *228 and you are done.... call me if need assistance...

• Like 2

7) Now go to Nam Tab and press load and select Reliance.nam and press write.

6c23194f.jpg

So loading Relaince prl, will automatically set reliance nam settings? Or will the OTA updates?

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

Can Someone Please tell me what is the MSID setting for Reliance CDMA(Non-Sim based imported phones)?

I have been searching the Net whole day..but no luck..

MSID is Mobile Station ID & Also known as MIN Commonly

its unique for all phone nos.

• Like 1