Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
huaweitrick

How To Avoid Prepaid Balance Going Negative When Using Data Plan in Tata Indicom CDMA

hey Guys, tata indicom cdma sim will work on mts 3g+ wifi modem (new), modem in that baby wala ad, 40gb in 999. !! plzz reply. Second question !! How to make tata indicom sim corporate !!

Went roaming, visited Jaipur and back, did a 1 gb recharge for Rs 95 on my indicom sim, data worked fine did not face any issues. Surprisingly Indicom connectivity for voice is much better in Jaipur than in Bangalore. My bro is planning to get a new prepaid connection to use data in Baroda. Let's see how it works, Going off topic any good cdma modem on which he can use the sim in Baroda for data to work. How is

HUAWEI EC156

Well, got a EC 156 today and tested my sim, everything seems to be working fine. Only issue is that no way to check data balance, When i send msg DP BAL TO 12524 then I receive reply msg that "u are not currently subscribe to any internet pack".MBAL & send to 55333 also not working, Calling 12524 not working. The only thing that worked is calling 12527 and hear the balance amount and promotional data balance.

Only issue with the above is that i have to take the sim out of the dongle or the mifi hub to check the data balance, which is a painful task on a regular basis.

Wish there was an easier option out to try.

Try Reliance Instacare

Sent from my XT907

^ he is on tata cdma.. not reliance..

Well, got a EC 156 today and tested my sim, everything seems to be working fine. Only issue is that no way to check data balance, When i send msg DP BAL TO 12524 then I receive reply msg that "u are not currently subscribe to any internet pack".MBAL & send to 55333 also not working, Calling 12524 not working. The only thing that worked is calling 12527 and hear the balance amount and promotional data balance.

Only issue with the above is that i have to take the sim out of the dongle or the mifi hub to check the data balance, which is a painful task on a regular basis.

Wish there was an easier option out to try.

go to my account click telephone setup and then prepaid details from drop down menu. You will see last 10 browsing data details including recharge

hello

friend once again 5gb pack is working

dont need to pay single rs to anybody

JUST BUY CDMA SIM FROM GUJRAT AND RECHARGE OF RS 94 INSTEAD OF 95

THIS IS LOOPHOLE WHICH IS WORKING NOW RC OF RS 94 U WILL GET 5 GB DATA

DONT GIVE MONEY TO ANYBODY

Planning to get a Gujrat sim to try out and see, if the 4gb option is really working or not, asking my bro to pick 2 sims, one he will use other he will send to me in Bangalore.

Just to ensure , all i need to do is the Rs 94 recharge from any online site like Free recharge or Paytm and it should work right. Anything else required from my end.

Edited by Dushie

Well today morning, i forgot that my validity had expired and i used my sim, the balance went to 0.5 paise and after that internet stopped.Visited my regular recharge vendor and he said that in Bangalore no longer cdma sims are being sold by Tata and it is difficult to buy one, so better hold on to the numbers you have . Also not many recharge options are left now,200 on 200 was there but was very high,went for a Rs 100 recharge and got Rs 86 balance.One thing good that came out of this experience is that now negative balance will not happen as when the balance goes to 0.5 paisa the internet would stop working. This is good for folks who end up exceeding their usage.

^^^

Wow... good news...

Tested the gujrat sim, it is working as expected. Which is good news. Getting 1 Mbps download speeds.

• Like 1

Now gujrat , haryana, up rs 94 5 gb

trick is closed. ..

sent by - huaweitrick02@gmail.com