Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rahulkapoor

Sierra Wireless Card

I was DAPO at first then I changed into Joy plan when it started. and changed into PLATINUM (Unlimited Internet Plan) as I only use My RIM for Internet. Now I got a new Laptop. So in this form I found internet through DATA CARD is faster then mobile so I decided to give up my rim and buy data card for internet. I called CCARE they said I cannot exchange mobile for data card. But I can buy card. But I get double bill like for data card and for mobile. I want to give up my mobile. It's 2 year old now. is they take more money from me if I surrender my mobile and close connection? (bcoz it's 3 year agreement, now it's 2nd year) or if I do it prepaid and close the connection?. which option is the best? :( please help. :grin:

Edited by deadman

My best guess would be to close the connection by converting it to prepaid, and once that is done, u can be sure that no extra bill is gonna pop-up

Cheers

Ashok

My best guess would be to close the connection by converting it to prepaid, and once that is done, u can be sure that no extra bill is gonna pop-up

Cheers

Ashok

47028[/snapback]

Ye, I will go for prepaid after getting DATA Card for Net. I called RIM Customer Service. They even don't know about LG Card. :D Anyone have updates :) Hope it will be less then 9k. Waiting for that. :D

There is no update available regarding LG Data Card. So please wait till, we get some good information.

Thanks and Take Care!

wait ... and if u think u cannot .. .go for the sierra ... it is worth every penny!

wait ... and if u think u cannot .. .go for the sierra ... it is worth every penny!

47195[/snapback]

RIL CS (mumbai) told me it cost 9900. At first 13500 or so. Will it come more down? :)

47195[/snapback]

RIL CS (mumbai) told me it cost 9900. At first 13500 or so. Will it come more down? :)

47207[/snapback]

It was reduced recently only, so it may take some more time before the price falls further.

yeah I second arun saab ... the prices were slashed recently ... but leme see if I can check out some nice deal!

Cheers

Ashok

You wont get Sierra anymore.

Reliance is launching a new datacard of ZTE for Rs 6500 only.

This is same as Sierra and will hit the market in about a weeks time...

So get prepared to purchase a ZTE Data Card.

Cheers

Rahul :D

PS : we can read smaller font too! :lol: ashok

good info... but make posts at only one place .... repeat post has been deleted.

Cheers

Ashok

Cheers

Rahul :)

PS : we can read smaller font too! :lol: ashok

48588[/snapback]

I have been enquiring about this card since sometime. When it was launched it was around 13k and then it became 10k. Today I called after reading your message, they say 13.5k. And no news about ZTE Card..

I am from Calcutta..

Cheers

PS : we can read smaller font too! ;) ashok

48588[/snapback]

cool.... :lol: I'm still waiting.... lets see how this stuff works :P

I have been enquiring about this card since sometime. When it was launched it was around 13k and then it became 10k. Today I called after reading your message, they say 13.5k. And no news about ZTE Card..

I am from Calcutta..

48630[/snapback]

Yeah, RIL CS donno anything. If something new then first we come to know here on rimweb :blink:

Edited by deadman

good info... but make posts at only one place .... repeat post has been deleted.

@Ashok!

To whome u r talking?

bandarushiva or rahulkapoor! I m got confused.

Thanks and Take Care!

rahulkapoor :clap:

Cheers

Ashok

Cheers

PS : we can read smaller font too! ;) ashok

Yeah, RIL CS donno anything. If something new then first we come to know here on rimweb :P

48637[/snapback]

Yes Ashok, I know u can read smaller fonts as well. I just posted a new thread for ZTE so that everyone can see that. U guys are expert moderators so u can find the followup threads but for dump fellows like myself it becomes difficult to find an updated info.....anyways....

RIC CS donno anything...... more or less Reliance is gonna launch the ZTE card with in a day or so.... believe me the price point of Rs 6500 is something which will really push you to purchase the product.... this card is amazing. I have seen one when I was in US. This has an RUIM slot as well so the benefit is that in future if reliance comes out with RUIM, one can easily use it... may be one day we would be able to change services between CDMA operators... while travelling internationally....

Cheers

Rahul

Edited by Vishal Gupta

kewl info rahul, and thanks a ton for letting us know about the product... I do understand this seems a rough task, but keeping 2 threads for the same discussion is not something that makes moderation any easier, so please understand :)

cheers

Ashok

Hi.. Couldn't find the appropriate post thats why am posting it here..

Problem is similar to some WM Devices Messaging issue (Y2K16 Bug).

In my Sierra Aircard 555, the SMS received after 01-Jan-2010 is displaying as 2016..

Can anyone else confirm the same..

Fellow Techies : Please help in solving this also..