Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dextrus

Wap access to Yahoo & MSN

Do you people know that we can send messages from yahoo to other service providers mobiles like Hutch, airtel etc. But Those ppl will have to reply to atleast one of our any 3 messages to get furthur msgs. Also Yahoo charges Rs.1\- for sending e mail alerts to mobiles.

Imagine doing all this from R World for free. Yahoo will loose a lot of money. Hence, all u Yahoo people like me who r waiting for accessing Yahoo from R World, wait till r world becomes paid................ :'(

Do you know that you can access yahoo mails in R world. Go to messaging>webmail>other account. enter pop.mail.yahoo.com as server, 110 for port, pop3 as protocol and login. It works for email ids with extension "yahoo.co.in" . I am not sure whether it works for ids with yahoo.com extension.

well i dont understand the idea for having access to yahoo and other messengers thru R-World, because you cannot access your phonebook, meessages and other applications when the yahoo and other messengers' are being used on R-World ...

It should be something like a tabbed system u know .. like how we have 'alt-tab' to move to different application in computer...hope some manufactures develop such a system for phones tooo..

Edited by chandramauli