Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Will Moto X Style/Pure work with Reliance/MTS/TATA out of box?

any info in Moto X Pure?

Also does Nexus 6 works with reliance cdma?

dual standby or dual active ? almost all dual sim (cdma+GSM) handsets are dual standby. htc one dual sim and htc desire 700 were last dual active phones..

flex..

Hi will this model work. Is this the one you are talking about. Says HTC one M7.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/181855068562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Also any discount coupons for Global ebay to buy this.

Edited by Dushie

dual standby or dual active ? almost all dual sim (cdma+GSM) handsets are dual standby. htc one dual sim and htc desire 700 were last dual active phones..

flex..

Hi will this model work. Is this the one you are talking about. Says HTC one M7.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/181855068562?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Also any discount coupons for Global ebay to buy this.

search for dual sim model 802d

the one u posted clearly says GSM and i dont think this works with cdma

this model is single sim (m7).

flex..

1 - I got Boost mobile Sharp Aquos Crystal and unlocked it using XDA method.. Call and SMS work fine... data worked only once then it stopped. 3G signal comes n goes without any internet access. 3G logo comes intermittently but goes away the moment you try to access internet. Sim is RECRU series and worked great in data card... worked only once in the above phone.

2- Every time i start the phone I get : "Initial Setup" window which eventually fails. How to avoid this from coming in every boot.

3- There is a Software update notification coming up(while using WiFi) should i apply that or ignore? if ignore then how to stop it from coming again and again

Try other Sim card any series u can update

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

1 - I got Boost mobile Sharp Aquos Crystal and unlocked it using XDA method.. Call and SMS work fine... data worked only once then it stopped. 3G signal comes n goes without any internet access. 3G logo comes intermittently but goes away the moment you try to access internet. Sim is RECRU series and worked great in data card... worked only once in the above phone.

2- Every time i start the phone I get : "Initial Setup" window which eventually fails. How to avoid this from coming in every boot.

3- There is a Software update notification coming up(while using WiFi) should i apply that or ignore? if ignore then how to stop it from coming again and again

For ur 2nd problem i.e. handfree activation appearing aftr every boot..u yav to root it thn install root explorer thn in root folder go to system folder thn navigate to priv apps folder thr u will get an app sumthing like setupwizard.apk jus rename it as setupwizard.bak thats it.

For 3rd problen we cant predict the results after update. For tht take the ccomplete backup of ur current rom and thn update. I think update will not affect ur programming but it totally depends on the method u used to unlock.

For ur 2nd problem i.e. handfree activation appearing aftr every boot..u yav to root it thn install root explorer thn in root folder go to system folder thn navigate to priv apps folder thr u will get an app sumthing like setupwizard.apk jus rename it as setupwizard.bak thats it.

For 3rd problen we cant predict the results after update. For tht take the ccomplete backup of ur current rom and thn update. I think update will not affect ur programming but it totally depends on the method u used to unlock.

1st problem resolved. there was some issue with the sim. Working on the 2nd part now. 3rd part the update. i applied and it improved the touch and multimedia fucntionality nothing else.

If i root will i lose OTA updates? if i don't lose OTA can i still apply them(provided i am ready to take the risk)...

No root method till now if root gsm also work

one thing more. can i activate my phone on their website - https://apps.boostmobile.com/boostApp/handsetIdentifier.do

and get rid of the activation?

If ur hotspot is working thn dont activate from thr website nd of not thn u shud activate it through thr website nd keep ur mobile connected to web via wifi so tht u will get ota update for ur hotspot. And tht handfree activation is not related with this process for getting rid of it u hav to follow the steps wat i mentioned by changing the app extension from .apk to .bak no other way.

@faizabul boost is asking for payment... how to activate since hotspot is not working

@faizabul boost is asking for payment... how to activate since hotspot is not working

Is there any option like Pay later ?

so it seems we need to activate before unlocking since i got the activation info but the none of the activation methods seem to be working.

Can anyone tell if i buy another handset and activate it prior to unlocking will i get hotspot and get rid of the "initial setup" screen ?

Is Verizon Samsung Convoy 3 works directly or any programming is needed ?

RIM gurus need urgent help. Sharp Aquos crystal works fine on my Reliance prepaid sim but gives MIP: 65533 error cannot connect to data services on reliance postpaid which is OMH and works fine with EVDO in data card. How to fix it?

Please Help.

Can the T-Mobile variant HTC M8 unlocked for RCDMA? I believe all the variants have similar hardware.

T-Mobile is gsm service , it will not work on reliance cdma.

Hello good people. I am going to purchase a LG G2 LS980 (Sprint Locked) for using in my country for CDMA network only. I am currently using HTC Desire 600c (609d) dual SIM (CDMA+GSM). Now I want to use only CDMA network which uses RUIM (Picture attached) which runs on CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Rev.A 800 MHz. Will I be able to use LG G2 LS980 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-G2-LS980-BLACK-4G-LTE-32GB-ANDROID-SMARTPHONE-SPRINT-GSM-CDMA-/111729098694?hash=item1a0392bfc6#shpCntId) right out of the box without any unlocking or mod? Many thanks in advance. :)

-Rishat

Sprint LG G2 works perfectly fine on ruim , there is full post on how to make it work, search our forum.

It's better if you drop the idea of upgrading it to 5.1

Boost activation is required to unlock WiFi hotspot option.

Have you been able to unlock WiFi hotspot, in my case only GSM option activated, WiFi hotspot still not working. It's giving msg that you are not subscribed to service.

Sent from my Motorola Moto E 2015 using Tapatalk

I just unlocked two moto e with boost online activation process , CDMA hotspot also get unlocked. While activating you need to select plan with unlimited access , there is per day unlimited plan of 3.xx $ select that and you will get fully unlocked phone .

Still in my case all cdma Sim didn't work.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

do we need to actually pay the $ 3.xx ??

No need to pay anything

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

No need to pay anything

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Hitesh bhai please help with Sharp Aquos Crystal unlocking. Specially in getting hotspot and getting rid of initial setup screen.

In my Aqous hotspot work fine without any changes

In my Aqous hotspot work fine without any changes

mehul bhai can u share unlocking steps? i have the boost mobile version

HELP

I have Samsung prevail G360PP boost

I have unlocked it with DFS RUIM only

It's works call SMS

BUT

Data not working PLEASE help how to get data working

HELP