Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varkey

How To - Sprint LG Tribute LS660 - OMH/EVDO/WiFI Hotspot

I tried with a new pre cut tata docomo cdma microsim ...same issue ...calls and sms are working but still no data

A simple question any of you lg tribute users can answer.

What is the output amp given on the original lg charger for this phone?

A simple question any of you lg tribute users can answer.

What is the output amp given on the original lg charger for this phone?

0.7 amp.

• Like 1

One of friend is facing issue in getting whatsapp work on his tribute. Has anyone faced this and solution if any

LG products including Tribute have been removed from ebay & other online websites post court orders. So u will not be finding LG phones now on ebay and other websites

:previous:

Can you elaborate which products and country are you taking about and what is the court order exactly???

Its in india. What I got to understand from ebay customer care is that LG has approached court from stopping online companies to sell their products. Dont know much but they removed my sale post & others as well.of Tribute

my friend some how removed the app launcher from his tribute how to get it back??

hello All ril web user was found from xda and just success find SPC in lg volt so if u will also get success reply thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=35498689#post35498689

Can you please explain step here in easy format.i refer xda but confused there

hello All ril web user was found from xda and just success find SPC in lg volt so if u will also get success reply thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=35498689#post35498689

Can you please explain step here in easy format.i refer xda but confused there

just root handset and do this command after u can see ##3424# diag is enabal and u can read spc via dfs and cdma tool dear

• Like 1

If it will show diag enabled in tribute.try cdmadevterm for read spc.

And please post result here.

If it will show diag enabled in tribute.try cdmadevterm for read spc.

And please post result here.

yes i hv already done on cdmadevterm

it does not reads spc

only works for lg optimus g and g2

Please Help i am using reliance cdma on my lg tribute as mention in here i've done all the changes i am getting error in while connecting data. Also when i turn on data on reliance it is showing 3G but hardly internet works. I've use DFS tool attached is the screen shot of what changes i've made. Somewhere i am making mistake please advise what to do...

please some help

post-88515-0-45458400-1435600389_thumb.j

post-88515-0-81188700-1435600433_thumb.j

Edited by moto82215

hi, anyway to enter unlock code??? thank you.

hi, anyway to enter unlock code??? thank you.

if you want to enter unlock code (NCK Code) for any phone. Always you can do it from DFS. But want to know why it is required. It do not have any GSM radio and CDMA side is concern it do not require any unlock except SPC

Hi, thank you for your answer, I have DFS CDMA Tool v4.0.0.3, and i have no idea how to do this, I need a little quick tuto, by the way my handset is lg ls660 locked on sprint.

install LG drivers on windows Xp or Windows & computer. You may get it from other source also. The readymade link http://www.mylgphones.com/lg-android-usb-device-drivers

Put the phone in Diag Mode on. Daily ##3424#. It will ask service code (MSL code or SPC code) obtain it from sprint operator by using sweet words for free. Or PM Me with MEID number(it is not free it will cost you I will give Spc, NCK Code and OTKSL code

Enable USB Debugging in Developer Options (developer options visible if you click 10 times Build Number in Software information in about phone in settings)

connect the phone to computer and see that, the usb connection on phone as Charge phone/MTP. (Try and you will get success in one of the mode)

Open DFS Click port and connect appropriate comport there after enter SPC and click SPC button. (6digits MSL code obtained from Sprint or from me)

Go to programming/general tab left hand below you will find a field to enter code. Enter the code and click unlock.

Right hand upper side there is button reset.

That's all I know. Correct me if I am mistaken.

• Like 1

I don't know but I can't write the nck code

604754Capture.jpg

^^^

You came correctly and entered NCK code. This is the method, for enabling any GSM part of the phone with NCK code with DFS. But this LG phone has no GSM hardware the NCK method is not present.

What Actually you want to Do. Do you Want to flash some other carrier i.e. other than Sprint on this Phone? Like, Cricket, Virgin etc? If they are CDMA it is possible. Let me know, which carrier you want. I will send a detailed step by step guide for you.

Name it which carrier and which country you want? Only CDMA possible. I will send the guide and links. If you want my help over team viewer, Send your email id by way of PM.

Well well well, Im in algeria and ther is no cdma carrier, if I understand I can't use my handset :cry:

Thank you alot, have a nice day or night