Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

16 hours ago, Anupam Batra said:

Are u receiving 4g signals in delhi roaming sim??

Is any1 able to latch 4g in madhya pradesh (indore) ??

No Delhi SIM is not "patched". Not getting data. Only Kolkata SIM is patched.

20 hours ago, bmr2345 said:

my device supports all bands.k4 note.I am able to use only in h+ mode.In lte mode it latches but data doesn't flow.emoji24.png

LTE data is not working for prepaid users - not for me too. Reliance cc told that it will only work if you recharge with any 4G pack.

9 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

Kumar your 4g sim got activated? My cdma number is still active

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Depak,

Sorry Didn't see your post till now. Yes Mine got activated yesterday even though my CDMA also showed tower yesterday !!! Was strange so I just switched off my CDMA mobile and started using GSM.

• Like 1

Hi Depak,

Sorry Didn't see your post till now. Yes Mine got activated yesterday even though my CDMA also showed tower yesterday !!! Was strange so I just switched off my CDMA mobile and started using GSM.

No problem Kumar my cdma number stopped working since afternoon 4g sim not yet activated when I dial my number it says please check the number you dialled. After trying to reach cc via call and chat to no avail visited store to know it will get activated only tomorrow gods know if it will happen pathetic service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Mumbai reliance 4g signal level is almost same as earlier CDMA signals. Unfortunately for voice we have to fall back on GSM which is not very good.
Currently roaming to AP circle and I am able to latch on 4g here

Sent from my SM-N9208ZDV using Tapatalk

Update: getting 12mbps on roaming at Hyderabad with Rcom 4G.

I think to improve services Reliance should consider VoLTE option for voice as LTE signal strength is very GOOD - just like CDMA

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ngsonda said:

Don't worry Rgsm is roaming on Docomo signal ...
That's why it shows roaming.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Docomo and also Aircel.

Reliance GSM has tieup with Aircel and Tata Docomo to provide gsm coverage in Tamilnadu In places where RCom gsm signals are not available

However roaming charges will not be levied.

Edited by alugobi

1 hour ago, LTE4G said:

I can latch to 4G and Data shows connected but no internet & during incoming or outgoing calls switches automatically to 3G and then back to 4G (LTE).

I have to switch to 3G/H+ mode to use data - Speed in 3G is fine though 1.1- 2.8 Mbps during day and  2.4 - 3.8 Mbps during night. Mira - Bhayandar Area.

4G Signal is very strong even indoors - Full Bars.

Screenshot_2016-07-18-16-05-52.png

Do 97 recharge and 4g data will start working

1 hour ago, bigbyte said:

Update: getting 12mbps on roaming at Hyderabad with Rcom 4G.

Which plan do u have?

Ported my 2 prepaid no. to vodafone and successfully activated now. Rcom allowing mnp. Atleast in upeast. 

Hello,

My self Pranav Kumar having Ril CDMA Phone and No., Now my phone showing no network and i want to update the same in RIL GSM 4G.

RIL outlet are not ready to help me for the same as they are saying the No. dead now.

Pls. help me how do i can do the same.

regards,

Yes, main balance is intact. I don't trust Reliance, that's why have Rs. 2.5 in main balance, thankfully Reliance is not interested to take that as of now.

20 hours ago, drvirag said:

Have u checked ur main balance? U can never trust reliance. 

Edited by abhi5819

3 hours ago, LTE4G said:

LTE data is not working for prepaid users - not for me too. Reliance cc told that it will only work if you recharge with any 4G pack.

any way to activate 4G pack in prepaid by SMS with deduction from  existing core balance ?

Now one interesting topic. Today I met a local mobile shop vendor who used to recharge my Rcdma. He told me that he had 3 RCDMA prepaid connections. As he ported to 4G he neither get 10GB balance initially. As 4G became live here at Baroda he complained dialing *399 exclusive for dealers. And Reliance gave credit 10GB 4G balance in all 3 prepaid connections. 

Now what a shame. Reliance have Credited 9GB 2G balance instead of 10GB 4G. Why such discrimination? I am out of guess.

Another topic. Mumbai users can avail 10GB 4G balance by simply recharging with 97 pack, whereas there is no such vouchers for rest of the circles. This is undesirable from any operator. I guess as Rcom cannot afford giveaway 10GB 4G data as per their commitments, so they are just playing go as you like with its prepaid users. 

There is no rcdma network in Whitefield, Bangalore. Have they completely shut it down? I tried registering my 4G sim but as per CC - the status is 'failed'. Now what do I do? CDMA - no network. GSM - no network. I cannot go back to Kerala( home circle) to get this fixed. Anyone else faced this issue? what should I do now?

Which plan do u have?

Prepaid. Default 10gb free data migration benefit plan.

Delhi circle guys

4G working for me now with avg speeds of 15-16 mbps consistently.

Handset...... Redmi Note

Area.......South Delhi

• Like 1

Delhi circle guys

4G working for me now with avg speeds of 15-16 mbps consistently.

Handset...... Redmi Note

Area.......South Delhi

Since when?

On 7/17/2016 at 9:37 PM, nabeelnavs said:

What's your circle ??

How did you checked data balance please post snapshot

Uttar Pradesh E. To check balance dial *111*1*3# or Send SMS 'MBAL' to 55333.

screenshot already posted.

10 hours ago, aalok said:

9216 MB = 9 GB. maybe they have deducted 1 GB out of promised 10 GB, which they have given just after conversion of cdma from 4g.

no idea about other questions..

Yes, it appears that they have deducted 1 GB from post migration benefit. But it is clearly cheating as 10 GB was promised. Moreover, it expired in 21 days while 30 days was promised.

3 hours ago, commonman said:

any way to activate 4G pack in prepaid by SMS with deduction from  existing core balance ?

I asked the same question to CC and he said core balance will work with 3G Data ONLY. Reliance is forcing users to recharge in order to enjoy 4G data benefits. He further said that 3G data balance and 4G data balance can work side by side - depends on the mode we use to connect H+ or LTE. So if we use H+ mode the data will be deducted from 3G balance and if we use LTE mode it wiill be deducted from 4G balance. Don't know how correct is it unless I check myself.

My Vodafone 3G/4G Data balance works in either mode with common balance, means it can be used with any mode. Why Reliance is treating 3G/4G separately especially for Upgraded customers since no 3G pack is listed for Reliance 4G users?

14 minutes ago, ajay16 said:

Yes, it appears that they have deducted 1 GB from post migration benefit. But it is clearly cheating as 10 GB was promised. Moreover, it expired in 21 days while 30 days was promised.

I don't think they r cheating in dis. I got 1gb on d day of sim activation and now 9gb in all my 5 connections. But this all is 2g data that's useless. Even using Aircel 3g gives 50kbps speed. Nobody can use 9gb 2g in 20days. I am in lko and I can not see any sign of starting 4g. Only gud thing is dat dey allowed mnp. So now i dont have to go on d road 4 calling. 

Edited by drvirag

Hi I have  2 old rgsm connections one is 5yrs old other other one is 2 yrs old first SIM connecting to only reliance 2G not connecting to aircel 2g or 3g even tried manual settings also.but second SIM is able to connect to aircel 2g network. I am from Hyderabad.Rcom has sharing with aircel here.I did not understand why one is connecting other SIM is not connecting.complained to CC and visited webworld but no use.

Both numbers(Sims)are old RGSMconnections(not CDMA to 4g upgraded).

Any one inHyderabad with old rgsm can confirm are u able to connect to aircel 2g or 3g .I thought of changing the SIM but I have noticed one of my friends with old rgsm is also not able to connect to aircel network