Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

@smartnsweet007, try dialing *#*#4636#*#* and then select LTE only or lte/gsm modes and see if that helps. Does gsm 2g/3g work on your phone?

5 minutes ago, Arunc1 said:

In Bangalore after 4G SIM activation I'm getting very low speed, between 5 and 15 KBPS.

CC guy says SIM needs to be patched (software upgrade in CC's words) whereas Web world guy says 4G migration not completed;.4G data speed will be available after 25 July. Can anyone shed some light? Which is correct?

Your sim is getting registered on the network, which is possible only after migration. Get your patched if needed. Your are getting EDGE network that's why you are getting low speed. Try to register on UMTS/WCDMA network. Re-enable national roaming from sim tool kit and restart your device.

2 hours ago, mywebid said:

Really amused at seeing how low this ADA company stoop to. First they gave SIMS at 93-97 + 25 (and whatever premium shopkeeper charged), then they made it Re 1 and then it was free.. all at promise of call charges being carried forward. In the end all call plans reset to 2p/sec.

Well, yes. They looted their customers..  I have 2 numbers. I recharged  my first number with Rs, 97 and the second number with Re. 1. The base plan on first number is 1p./sec now while on second number, it is 2p./sec.

3 hours ago, mywebid said:

They have done this :)

Really amused at seeing how low this ADA company stoop to. First they gave SIMS at 93-97 + 25 (and whatever premium shopkeeper charged), then they made it Re 1 and then it was free.. all at promise of call charges being carried forward. In the end all call plans reset to 2p/sec.

Got fed up with this............tomorrow going to get jio sim for the samsung handset offer.......... 

9 hours ago, farookh said:

I too did 97 recharge got 10gb and 4g data started immediately 

Speed is OK 

Area Chembur Mumbai

Screenshot_20160715-172547.png

Screenshot_20160715-172013.png

What operator did you use Reliance CDMA or Reliance GSM ? I recharge through net banking so I need to select correct operator.

Edited by LTE4G

Recharged thru Mobikwik used Reliance GSM

What operator did you use Reliance CDMA or Reliance GSM ? I recharge through net banking so I need to select correct operator.

I paid my bill using Rgsm as Rcdma balance failed, recharge it using freecharge, they will refund amount immediately, if there is any issues. If you are using it first time than Get Rs. 50 cashback on your first transaction by transacting with Freecharge. Use promocode RSJ9XJC . http://frch.in/RnEO

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

New twist by rcom..4g data for data card customers will work with only rcom dongle and not any 4g phone

did anyone facing same problem in hyderabad.

RCom has started sending SMS to Tamilnadu CDMA users.

Just now my grandfather from TN informed this.

"Please insert your new 4G Sim into any GSM or 4G compatible handset after NO SERVICES on OLD handset to continue uninterrupted GSM services -RCom"

Edited by alugobi

2 hours ago, alugobi said:

RCom has started sending SMS to Tamilnadu CDMA users.

Just now my grandfather from TN informed this.

"Please insert your new 4G Sim into any GSM or 4G compatible handset after NO SERVICES on OLD handset to continue uninterrupted GSM services -RCom"

Yes me too got this sms... But i have 3 cdma connections but only on one connection they sent this sms.... Monday will migration happen?

The mobile store guys here in Trivandrum are very confident that 4G LTE will work from 18th (Monday) in Kerala

Meanwhile I have noticed that in myservices.relianceada.com, the name of the service changed to "LTE4G_POSTPAID" under Product Summary, probably after the 4G SIM started working earlier this week.

24 minutes ago, Mohan said:

Yes me too got this sms... But i have 3 cdma connections but only on one connection they sent this sms.... Monday will migration happen?

Let's Hope earlier than that. Better if it happens on Sunday. Lesser problems due to disruption

19 hours ago, Arunc1 said:

In Bangalore after 4G SIM activation I'm getting very low speed, between 5 and 15 KBPS.

CC guy says SIM needs to be patched (software upgrade in CC's words) whereas Web world guy says 4G migration not completed;.4G data speed will be available after 25 July. Can anyone shed some light? Which is correct?

Same here Arun, I'm from Bangalore as well. I inserted the new 4G SIM in my HTC One E8 Dual Sim model and am receiving only 2G.

A word on this SIM patching: Can any one tell us whether my HTC One E8 Dual Sim supports 4G when they start the services?

And would the Reliance Store guys would do the SIM patching for us?

Thanks!

Got message from Rcom my 5GB @ 246 plan will be changed to 1gb @247. CC are as usual not able to help. 

So all the message about no change in benefit is false.

My wifi has also now been capped at 25GB.

1 hour ago, PKC19 said:

Got message from Rcom my 5GB @ 246 plan will be changed to 1gb @247. CC are as usual not able to help. 

So all the message about no change in benefit is false.

My wifi has also now been capped at 25GB.

Time to expose their lies all over the social media, twitter, facebook etc.

• Like 1

Speed of data is good, but calling problems from past 2 days... Very bad network from reliance for calling use.
From surat Gujrat circle.

Chennai 4g SIM started to work today. But I am in Siliguri West Bengal, here no 4g network... So not able to know the 4g speed.

Holly 2plus

Time to expose their lies all over the social media, twitter, facebook etc.

Same here I got the same message

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Can somebody living in Kerala collect a 4g sim on my behalf and courier me?  I am currently in Bangalore and cannot come to Kerala. I am a postpaid customer - so no sim charges. I will pay for the courier. 

My account in my services still shows "mobile" instead of 4G LTE. This is after the connected has been migrated to GSM (4G SIM scam).

Anyone else facing this?

Got fed up with this............tomorrow going to get jio sim for the samsung handset offer.......... 

Samsung offer ha ha ha. Sat in.jio office from 5 to 9-45pm and guess what they could not upload my CAF... and now they are asking for new CAF since there is date written on CAF of 16.07.2016

9 hours ago, bmr2345 said:

New twist by rcom..4g data for data card customers will work with only rcom dongle and not any 4g phone

did anyone facing same problem in hyderabad.

Not so. Please check whether your device supports band 3, 5 and 40,  

Edited by ajay16

Any idea anyone about UP east circle 4g status? Lucknow for example

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk