LTE4G

MyJio App

8 posts in this topic

My Jio app version 3.2.10 was giving the option "Get jio SIM" though I was already having the Jio SIM in my mobile and connected to Jio 4G network, but after updating the My Jio app to 3.2.11 it is not offering any more. I got the SIM without generating code so it was not required though.

May be the IMEI of my slot got registered. I will check by swapping slots - not yet tried.

Update:

I think it was due to detection of Jio SIM and Jio Network - I found a workaround which again gives the option to generate code with Jio SIM in my handset and connected through Jio 4G network.:D:D:D

Workaround: Disconnect Internet - Force stop My Jio app - now open My Jio app - it will show no internet on top - wait for few seconds for the app to settle background checks - now connect internet and wait for a while - within seconds you will see the option "Get Jio SIM" without fail.;)

Edited by LTE4G

Jio is undergoing a Renaming session:

JPO is converted to JWO.

JioPlay is now JioTV.

JioOnDemand is now JioCinema.

JioBeats is now JioMusic.

JioJoin is now Jio4GVoice.

JioDrive is now JioCloud,

SwitchToJio is now JioSwitch.

JioNewsPaper is an addition to Android exclusive apps with existing Jio4GVoice & JioSecurity.

JioBroadcast (unreleased works along with JioBroadcastAgentv1 & JioBroadcastAgent2) is an upcoming app for Live streaming.

:D

1 person likes this

MyJio App app update 3.2.23 released on 2nd Jan 2017 has incorporated some New features as mentioned below :-

• Now there are 2 tabs DASHBOARD and BALANCE on the main page - see below.

Screenshot_2017-01-03-22-03-44-928_com.jio.myjioa.png

• Balance tab shows the amount of Data balance out of total 1GB (valid for 1 day / 24 hours) along with the Reset time below when the 1GB fresh quota will get renewed again. Please note this Reset time is different for different users and not Midnight (I compared my and my wife's Data reset time to find out this).

Screenshot_2017-01-03-22-04-03-749_com.jio.myjioa.png

• Under the plan now only Current plan is visible unlike before where all the plans including Base plan valid till 2036 was also shown.

Screenshot_2017-01-03-22-04-40-527_com.jio.myjioa.png

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot for the informative posts. 

Good News!! 

New option "My Vouchers" is now available in MyJio app (version 3.2.38).

Purchased vouchers can be used/utilised at will & even transfered to other numbers.

See below :

IMG_20170513_210059.thumb.jpg.4ab4dc52aa5b861056fa52fffd7ab75d.jpg

But recharge history is still not available - so my vouchers are not listed there too.

Expecting Jio will fix it soon. :oops:

Edited by LTE4G

Called Jio care today to inquire about my recharges not showing under recharge history as well as My Vouchers - the executive confirmed that all my recharges are listed in their system but due to some technical upgradation issue will not appear in MyJio app and will be fixed soon.

So if anyone having doubts about his multiple recharges not appearing in history or My Vouchers can call and get it confirmed.

As long as it is showing in their system "All is well". :)

I beg to disagree... Till it is NOT shown to us, ALL IS NOT WELL, even though its showing in their system correctly (which we can't be sure as this is the case for a long period). I wonder what kinda system they are using???

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

I beg to disagree... Till it is NOT shown to us, ALL IS NOT WELL, even though its showing in their system correctly (which we can't be sure as this is the case for a long period). I wonder what kinda system they are using???

Yes you are also right.

But I said "All is well" for myself - since my recharges were reflecting in Jio's system whereas there are people around who have recharged and still have no clue.....:confuse:

And the best (worst) part is that Jio is also clueless.... :oops: