Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
cooljatt18

Info on Jio Preferred / Premium numbers?

does anyone have info on Jio Premium/Vanity numbers?? Prices etc. ??

Ask for SIM availability ONLY at present (if you can procure).

MNP, preferred number extra may be considered after 1st Jan 2017.:D

Edited by LTE4G

Vanity numbers?! Look at the series,.
MNP is a better idea.

1 hour ago, ni0987 said:

Vanity numbers?! Look at the series,.
MNP is a better idea.

vanity numbers are decided by the last 5-6 digits like 000000,999999,333333 or 010101  series does not matter that much,

fyi Nita Ambani has 70*1111111

vanity numbers are decided by the last 5-6 digits like 000000,999999,333333 or 010101  series does not matter that much,

fyi Nita Ambani has 70*1111111

For oldies like us, series is also important.
If you belong to delhi, you may be aware of 98100xxxxx.

8 minutes ago, ni0987 said:

I know but, the thing with new TSP launch is that they give numbers at discounted rates and sometimes completely free and such an opportunity comes once in a while, as I don't expect any new TSP launch in next 10 years, anyhow if anyone does get the pricing do post it here

I still have one. It was activated in 2000
  • Like 1

I have 98200xxxxx and 93200xxxxx identical numbers. Only difference is second digit 8 becomes 3 in other.

2 hours ago, commonman said:

I still have one. It was activated in 2000

ya in Punjab there is alot of craze for 98888 series, vodafone/hutch first series here, but for Premium number lovers the game is in the last 6-7 digits, 9780000000 was auctioned for 15.5 lakhs in Punjab. Airtel last 7 digits same has a reserve price of 5 L,

do you guys have info on Premium number pricing in any other TSP in your circle

BTW FYI, Loop mobile Mumbai series 9821 has been now allotted to Airtel Delhi !! and there are many decent numbers avaible in it like 98210000xx

Edited by cooljatt18

official news about special/vanity numbers for jio is this.

the biometric ekyc sims that are given arent having prealloted numbers currently. once your sim activates their backend system gives you a number randomly. in coming future all these establishments with ekyc facility will be shown available numbers with respective costs to choose from. you dont have to call or have to know someone in their office to find what numbers are there.

while taking the sim, their app will show all the possibilities which you can easily book by making immediate payments.

P.S. bsnl has a dedicated website to choose your own number circle wise and book it by making online payment.

Edited by ::: VA :::

Hi there I have couple of questions. I would be thankful if you answer those

1. Can a person buy a Number from another state or another Circle. Example: I stay in Mumbai, can i get indore (Madhya Pradesh) number through the biometric eKYC from Mumbai itself or I need to personally go to Indore.

2. How to pay for the number, through cheque , NEFT or Net Banking. I asked the people in Mumbai, they said they don't know and were quite rude. 

Thanks and regards

Edited by imaap

[1] NO. AFAIK eKYC for a particular sim works if the address in aadhar belongs to the particular circle the sim belongs to. That is, if you are going to use your aadhar with Indore address in Mumbai, it will not work. You at the very least need Mumbai local reference address [fingerprint of Mumbai Wala but with connection in your name]. I know for sure, because I am using one sim by this method. Further the sims are circle specific at least till now.

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. As I said I am a  Mumbai resident. What documents do I need for a series of Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh. I have Passport, aadhar, Pan Card in Mumbai Address. No document to show for Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh Circle . Also do i need to go to Madhya pradesh Personally for the biometrics? or it can be done in Mumbai

Edited by imaap

Just take a premium no from the cheapest available circle/Operator & port later to Jio. (we can port, right?) Reliance GSM has the cheapest lot!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. As I said I am a  Mumbai resident. What documents do I need for a series of Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh. I have Passport, aadhar, Pan Card in Mumbai Address. No document to show for Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh Circle . Also do i need to go to Madhya pradesh Personally for the biometrics? or it can be done in Mumbai

To get MP CG sim, you need to goto MP CG circle. Even if you don't have any address proof in that circle, you can get some friends' proof [with permanent address in that circle] as local reference + your Mumbai address to get that MP CG sim. This is exactly what I have done. Enjoy

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk