Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RajanPERT

new (rimweb.in) forum issues

The Lo-Fi version is not working very fine. When i try to go to other page than one. I got the following message.

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Like presently, i trying following link http://www.rimweb.in/forums/lofiversion/t3341-50.html and Get that message. Please Solve the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.rimweb.in home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in Advance and Congratulation!

hmmm, it is/was working fine in the old domain (.com), not sure whether it is an issue with the database transfer or any issue within IPB. I cannot get their help for now as we don't have a license. I'll look into it if I get any clue. Anyway, please use the full version pages for now, and thank you for pointing it out.

How to change the .com extensions in the shortcuts of favorites menu? I mean apart from changing 'em one by one manually....

Try to export the bookmarks and then Ctrl+H rimweb.com to rimweb.in and then re-importing the bookmarks

Cheers

Ashok

Well, there isn't any need for changing the old bookmark URL's... the .com domain will co exist and it will redirect automatically to the same link under .in

One small doubt (arun this is not exactly a new issue... just wanted to ask) whenever I click on new posts... it sometimes shows somepost where I had just posted (and the last posted user is given as ashoksoft) the icon on the side still is bright, as if I have not visited that post!!!!

Cheers

Ashok

yup, I've seen it too, not exactly sure why it shows like that, but it was there in the previous server too right ?

yes it was there arun ...

Cheers

Ashok

I think that is an issue with Invision Power board. We have an intranet forum for sharing running on Invision and I have observed this issue there too. Also, if you leave the forum page open on one computer and then surf from another all day long "Mark all forums as read" would not work properly.