What u think about RIMWEB?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What u think about RIMWEB?

• Outstanding
    • Best
    • Good
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

As a member of RIMWEB, i start this thread to take feedback from our dearest members. Here u can poll and also post your review of RIMWEB, what u thought about RIMWEB?

Keep Posting at RIMWEB!

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: For me, RIMWEB is my home at night. In this everything is great Their support, Members behaiour all things are outstanding. I cannot say this things in WORDS.

EDIT: Please also post ur comment with ur vote.

Edited by RajanPERT

RimWeb was a Teacher to me in my earlier Days when i started Using Reliance.Surely it has Helped me to Gain a lot of Knowlegde about CDMA..

Thank you RIMWEB.

Hyd Ladka.

I came to rimweb searching around for ways to change ring tunes in my RD2030. then I stayed back coz discussions in those days were really nice and technical!

Once I learnt that u could fiddle around with the innards of the 2030, started my own experimentation. posted the results and found it nice...

Loved to code and try my hands on different stuff... and things just happened with the SMS from the net (irisme) thingy!

Now ... a veteran here .. this is another home for me... try to login the first to my Y! messenger ... and then straight to rimweb every day when I come online.

But seriously I think, we have a lot more potential than just to start junk topics around! let us see some creativity. I am not critisizing anyone. But on the main outlook, we are here coz we like it. so nothing to really think about as to if "rimweb is outstanding / good or poor". I do not think that any sane person who has found a place bad will visit it again...

high time that someone gave a nice tutorial about something like fs of nokia handsets / uploading games and more about the 6255 series (coz that is what seems to be hot as of now), and since a lot of people have been asking about the same...

Cheers

Ashok

I'm a little confused by the rating. How can Outstanding be higher than best! ;)

But its been great here. Especially in the inital dark days of RIM. When they were lying so hard even they got lost!

Helped clear a lot of doubts. And I'm sure I've contributed a bit to this forum too!

So it has been a very successful forum. I dont know it any other mobile service provider or ISP has such a great forum!

Edited by anujit

Removed a couple of off topic posts... bhutes ... please I do understand, but can we have them thro mails alone ?

Cheers

Ashok

;) Agreed. I was really just joking.

Rimweb seems to be going great. Why do you guys want to make so much fuss about it.

Use your time discussing RIM, not rimweb !!!

rimwebis just like a homepage for me, i open this site for mare than 5 times a day and read almost every post.

All the members are just like my good friends. this is a must site for all the reliance subscribers.

I have told about this site to many of my frinds and they are the acive memebers too.

All the members are just like my good friends. this is a must site for all the reliance subscribers.

48123[/snapback]

now just for RIM suscribers but for alll MOBILE suscribers and specially for MR maran who needs some replacement from this forum itself as linuxguy suggested :ph34r:

hey ashok, i was also joking. PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!! :ph34r:

48124[/snapback]

ok ok! he got it! i have been seeing this line almost on every 2nd of ur posts since ashok was made a MOD! dont worry hes not gonns BAN ya :thumb:

But seriously I think, we have a lot more potential than just to start junk topics around! let us see some creativity. I am not critisizing anyone. But on the main outlook, we are here coz we like it. so nothing to really think about as to if "rimweb is outstanding / good or poor". I do not think that any sane person who has found a place bad will visit it again...

I have an idea and use this idea here! But i thought we can find more from our members. As u saying about Junk topic, i always try to find some intresting topic. Like i start R Connect Troubleshooter (ehich don;t get validity (i.e. pinning) from mods, but i got many mail regarding R Connect due to this topic, thanks), i wrote LG Reviews. I always try to find something new. And ur latest topic named Ur Wish... Our Command is also start after our discussion. I think, it not last.

Removed a couple of off topic posts... bhutes ... please I do understand, but can we have them thro mails alone ?

Thanks to Ashok, to do this work.

Use your time discussing RIM, not rimweb !!!

U r not right. If we don' t discuss about RIMWEB. Then how can we or u make post in this and how can i and u say to others that we are the members of RIMWEB. Without RIM, there are many topic in this Forum. Just see General section. But u never say it is wrong.

BTW Thanks for ur comments. I always want more comments.

Keep posting at RIMWEB.

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: I have an Idea, why did not, we start RIMWEB review at different websites of internet, which are specially related to review like mouthshut.com. From there we can find more popularity.

PS: I have an Idea, why did not, we start RIMWEB review at different websites of internet, which are specially related to review like mouthshut.com. From there we can find more popularity.

We already hv one topic for this thing :ph34r:

Write a Review of Rimweb.com at other boards

@Vishal! I think no body try this.

@Linuxguy! As u asked, but post deleted. Why i give outstanding number 1, and best number 2. My means of outstanding is "A thought which u cannot express in words". I think u understand better. I m always with RIMWEB (24 Hrs.). But post after 10 PM.

Thanks and Take Care!

that question was asked by anujit... not linuxguy...

Cheers

Ashok