Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

yeahh but even the 6165 wdnt beat the 6255.......its gona be inferior to the 6255..so mite as well wait for the 6265 n thats gona be the bets in the market n plus its not a flap phone...i personally dont like the flap phones.....

so mannn ru saying that the 6230 is a wayy better bet than the 6130?

i really liked the 6130 its a king of its own domain

Ofcourse.......6230 is way better than 6130...in all the respects.........

And when 6255 is presently priced at 12K approx, i feel that 6265 would b in the range of 18-20K!!!!!!!!!

Get a PDA man......m considering the Kyocera at present.....howz a 35K phone at 8K???????

Edited by theking

use player software available with 7230.

Akshay,

Search for Kyocera PDA......thats everywhere in the forum!

xshay! go to that forum and ask the relevant questions there. NOT HERE! :rolleyes:

xshay! go to that forum and ask the relevant questions there. NOT HERE! :o

k chirag appologies....but dont u think when ina certain topic there must be very slight flexibility on discussing a lil about anothe opic if it comes up......not that we went too much into it.. :quest::quest:

so thats a warning, before u go more into it! And when some member highlights that there are already threads and discussions elsewhere in our forums for what you r looking for, i dont see a reason for you to still pursue the same on this thread, am i right? Its not jus two of us talking here. Its a whole load of ppl accessing the forum and reading what we write. When they need help on LG6230, and they read abt Kyocera, it wud put them off. Do u understand the logic? If not, then u r free to surf better places than this! :o

LG RD 6230

Excellent Mobile

It has a very slim and sexy looks, especially the black-silver colour combo.

MP3, Camera, Video Recording, External MiniSD Memory Cardpost-4700-1137518153_thumb.jpg, and many

more features @ Rs.7999/- only

What more could anyone ask for ?

A perfect mobile released by Reliance which beats any Nokia GSM Model

including NSeries also till date.

Camera quality is excellent. Sound quality just like a Music System. 100% easy

to use and very easy application. Extreme easy SMS system.

Please post your views about this model !!!

If you record the movie, it is saves in MJP format. Does anyone know how to convert it to normal video format like avi, mpg, rm, etc..

Moreover if you want to copy any movie into your Memory card and see, it has to be only in MJP format. So how do u convert any video to MJP format ?

82.gif82.gif82.gif82.gif82.gif

You must be kidding, right!

Lets compare apples with apples,

I dont think you have used an advanced Nokia phone (N series) or any if the other advanced phones in the market.

And your best phone only plays MJP format (no 3gp, no avi, rm, mpeg) :P ? I onle heard of it when I was using my 7230. I think this is used by LG phones only.

Edited by tanveer

Hi friends,

Here are Some Doc's Related to RD6230. :D

They are Bundled up in a ZIP File.Hope Useful. :D

It Contains (1) RD6230 MP3 downloading process & (2) Phone book transfer in RD6230

Take Care

Hyd Ladka

Edited by Hyd Ladka

82.gif82.gif82.gif82.gif82.gif

You must be kidding, right!

Lets compare apples with apples,

I dont think you have used an advanced Nokia phone (N series) or any if the other advanced phones in the market.

And your best phone only plays MJP format (no 3gp, no avi, rm, mpeg) :D ? I onle heard of it when I was using my 7230. I think this is used by LG phones only.

To put it in another way...your Nokia phones do not play mjp...right?

It is a matter of perspective dear...when 70-80%(its a guesstimate) of the handsets on the reliance network are LG, and considering there are more than a crore subscribers in reliance, then a video format does not matter that much.

Yeah I know, now you would say that all free downloads on the net are not in .mjp format but you could easily download loads of 3gp files from the net. But considering the price of N series phones (appx 35K), you cannot anyway compare them with sub-10K handsets.

Mini SD cards are smaller sized cards than the SD cards.Generally it comes with an adaptor that is the size of normal SD Card so that it can be used with as SD card.They are comparatively priced slightly higher than SD card.

There is no best handset. None of the handset will hv full required features. Choice varies from person to person. One must priortise his requirements for choosing a perfect handset for his pocket.

Friends

I have purchased LG RD6230 on tuesday !!! Its workling really good. I am searching for minisd card & data cable for installation of MP3 songs as it is very costlier in web worlds & reliance agents.

Well, I have never found any battery & signal problem till now. Also I have used camera. The picture quality is very fine. the torch facility is also very useful as in our city power is going for 5 hours.

The minus part is that, we can not store full MP3 songs in internal memory. R world is not fully in operation. However while speaking with one customer representative, he told they are installing all applications slowly on BREW platform. & that is true as i am getting some more applications of R world.

I can not dowload any ringtones from sites i.e. indiatimes or rediff as of now. The customer care representative told, it is not enable right now but i can do it in some time.

However, long sms is more beneficial. Phone book is also good with 2000 entries.

If you can buy hands free with FM (if available for this model), you can have FM also.

So overall, I think this model is good

The minus part is that, we can not store full MP3 songs in internal memory. R world is not fully in operation. However while speaking with one customer representative, he told they are installing all applications slowly on BREW platform. & that is true as i am getting some more applications of R world.

I can not dowload any ringtones from sites i.e. indiatimes or rediff as of now. The customer care representative told, it is not enable right now but i can do it in some time.

ya u r right. the model is good. i also purchased this model last week.but only problem is tht i am not able to download ringtones n even half or a part of mp3 songs in internal memory. did u managed to do so?plz suggest how to if yes Edited by Chirag

ya u r right. the model is good. i also purchased this model last week.but only problem is tht i am not able to download ringtones n even half or a part of mp3 songs in internal memory. did u managed to do so?plz suggest how to if yes

You can trasfer total 11 Mp3 files from the SD Mini card to the internal memory.The limitation is 500KB or 30 sec max for each file. You need to store this in Mini SD card and set as Ringtone.It automatically copies into the internal memory. You can use this file even after removing the SD card.

You can trasfer total 11 Mp3 files from the SD Mini card to the internal memory.The limitation is 500KB or 30 sec max for each file. You need to store this in Mini SD card and set as Ringtone.It automatically copies into the internal memory. You can use this file even after removing the SD card.

Edited by Chirag

hi everyone

i got this set three days back

it is excellent

few features r very good

still working on it to load mp3 to ringtones

let u know latter

I think there is a small problem in the handset .

please check...........

remove all the installed rworld application.

check the memory used under rworld >settings >manage services >system info.

without using any application it is displaying 39% of memory is used sometimes it is displaying 40%.

I removed all thing ie messages ,ringtones ,phonebook also then also same problem.

Is this problem of the handset or new software Ie version 13.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAV TAKEN LG 6230 MOBILE,I WOULD LIKE TO HAV INFORMATION REGARDING MEMORY SD CARD AVAILABILITY,COST.ALSO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD MP3 TO THE SAME .PLEASE REPLY ME IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAV TAKEN LG 6230 MOBILE,I WOULD LIKE TO HAV INFORMATION REGARDING MEMORY SD CARD AVAILABILITY,COST.ALSO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD MP3 TO THE SAME .PLEASE REPLY ME IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA.

I can help you for mini SD card and MP3 contact on syngwind@sify.com or 9324421353

Edited by Chirag

Did you manage to play MP3, hows the camera (how much mega pixel) can we take prints ?

Dhiraj M.

Did you manage to play MP3, hows the camera (how much mega pixel) can we take prints ?

Dhiraj M.

Yes you can play MP3. Camera resolution is low.It is probably 0.3Megapixel