Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

well lg 6230 supports mjpeg video (codec)& also correction to sanjoe Nk 6235 supports 24chord not 16 chord.

Hey Friends,

I want to buy new handset

Can neone help me to compare LG RD 6230 with Nokia 6235 with repsect to

Camera Quality, MP3 Quality, and Upgradation Simplicity.

Thanx

For Camera Quality, MP3 Quality, Battery, Signal 6235 is best.

For memory 6230 is best.

I am using 6235 and hv found it worth its cost.

but for the mp3, someone just said that 6230 has 32 chords whereas 24 with 6235.........

But would still prefer 6235 for its flexibility and the camara quality

Hey Friends,

I want to buy new handset

Can neone help me to compare LG RD 6230 with Nokia 6235 with repsect to

Camera Quality, MP3 Quality, and Upgradation Simplicity.

Thanx

i think moderator should write once for all comparison b/w 6230 n 6235 .

so many posts hang around this .

I don't understand why ppl are so much involved in comparing 6230 and 6235.

I beleive you should compare 6230 and 6255.

No way 6235's features mathces with 6230's except for its extra FM. 6235 is an inferior phone in features.

I think 6230 is a phone of 6255's features at 6235's cost.

one question ::

Can 6230 support 1GB miniSD card?

i too wanted a new handset and highly confused between 6230 n 6235.....above all i'm not getting 6230 in black color. can someone help?

My personal & strong recommendation if u want most important basic functionality like network & battery backup Select nk 6235. :blush:

I don't understand why ppl are so much involved in comparing 6230 and 6235.

I beleive you should compare 6230 and 6255.

No way 6235's features mathces with 6230's except for its extra FM. 6235 is an inferior phone in features.

I think 6230 is a phone of 6255's features at 6235's cost.

one question ::

Can 6230 support 1GB miniSD card?

6230 can't be compared to 6255. 6255 is a much advanced handset.

6230 can support max 512 MB miniSD Card.

regarding camera, FM, Battery, Display, Signal 6235 is much better than 6230. But for memory 6230 is better.

I had quick demo of both NK 6235 as well as LG RD 6230(But not at same time)

I found LG 6230 is better in camera quality, sound quality as well as builtin memory.

but couldn't try the picture quatlity of both the handsets on the PC.

has anyone actually bought LG RD 6320 yet or had a fulflesh demo of it?

Also i heard LG RD 6230 comes with memory of 128 MB.

I had posted somewhere the camara quality...reposting for ur info...(I had also posted the images taken from both the handsets,pls check in 6235/6230 forum) (6235 is better off atleast in this respect)

6230 Image Ratios:-

Dimensions (Pixels)- 640*480

Dimensions (Inches):-8.889*6.667 inches

Pixel per inch:-72.000

Pixel Dept/Colour:-RGB-8 bit channel

Picture Mean:-139.19

Picture S.D:-75.65

Picture Median:-141

6235 Image Ratios:-

Dimensions (Pixels)- 640*480

Dimensions (Inches):-3.2*2.4 inches

Pixel per inch:-200.000

Pixel Dept/Colour:-RGB-8 bit channel

Picture Mean:-117.65

Picture S.D:-64.57

Picture Median:-118

Edited by theking

Guys,

Try connecting an earphone (i tried the one available with SSN191) to the slot provided at the side......It works perfectly well.....U can head FM from here too!!!!

Further, if u connect both the earphones i.e. the nokia as well as the other, u can hear & talk from both of them (one speaker of nokia disabled)

two most imp things are

battery and signal strength

in both counts nk 6235 wins without competition

finish is also better

has anyone got a mjp convertor as yet. OK i agree that 6235 has 24 chords but still 6230 has 32 of them. Over all what i think is 6230 is a mix of 6235 and 6255 in terms of features and m-card slot. It can take 1GB of M- card but 512 is recommended by LG. U just put a FM feature and there will be no comparison. 6235 is just a very normal looking design cell, you can see its many look alike GSm's brothers in market, but 6230 is new look handset which looks a bit like sony eric specially silver/black colour.

For 7800/- what more do you expect, after all size (memory) does matter. N remember we people don't have much choices. today I shooted a 20 min video, can u ever think it in 6235...not.., i suppose.

Go for it!!

ya i totally agree with u tht 6230 is a b8r choice.....but i'm not getting the stuff in black color in hyd

Great....6230 can support video of unlimited length with the memory card i guess...i.e. upto the memory capacity...

Can ya pls post up the clip out here so that we can somehow check the video quality...

For comparision, I can post the 6235's/6255's clip

I have bought LG RD 6230 phone recently.

I must say it is an excellent phone and really worth Rs.7999/-. If you would buy a Nokia phone with same features it wouldnt cost less than 13000/-

LG Mobiles work more than 1.5 years without a problem. While Nokia phones are made in such a way you need to change your mobile after every 3-4 months.

The batter and sound quality of LG RD 6230 is excellent. You just feel as if a music player is there in front of you. The looks are extremely good and sexy. The camera quality is mindblowing.

Overall the best mobile of Reliance ever produced till date.

wht abt battery?

do u think 6230 can ever record 1hr video?

I think Nokia handsets are more stable even in case of GSM.

Overall the best mobile of Reliance ever produced till date.

If Reliance would have ever produced a handset, it would have looked nothing better than the brick they show in one of their ad. :lol:

Welcome to Rimweb Vivek...

Cheers!

How can ne one expect mindblowing quality with 0.3Mp & CMOS sensor.image qualit on d mobile screen is not a standard to check d quality because they come with different specifications & technology.Upload d photo to pc & check d difference of quality between ne one.Btw Light conditions also matters. :lol:

guys,

I have been looking for a good reliance phone with mp3 options so that i dont have to carry my i pod or the disc man while travelling .

When we put the ear plugs how is the juke box music feature of the lg 6230????Is the sound really like an ipod or a cd player??or jus goes bad ?

Another concern is about how many songs can be stored on it(if we only add the memory card advised by lg)

Do leme know..

thnxxx

have bought lg6230 recently...but not able to download songs or ringtones frm rworld...can someone help?

guys,

I have been looking for a good reliance phone with mp3 options so that i dont have to carry my i pod or the disc man while travelling .

When we put the ear plugs how is the juke box music feature of the lg 6230????Is the sound really like an ipod or a cd player??or jus goes bad ?

Another concern is about how many songs can be stored on it(if we only add the memory card advised by lg)

Do leme know..

thnxxx

Comparing LG RD 6230 with the iPod ??? LOL !!!

The sound quality is very poor, its only the expandable memory feature that makes this phone a winner. You better stick with your iPod for your music !

You can store the extra MP3s only if you have a miniSD card, which adds to the price of the phone. Remember that miniSD cards are costlier than normal SD cards too.

@preansh: What error does it show when you try saving to your handset ?

Comparing LG RD 6230 with the iPod ??? LOL !!!

The sound quality is very poor, its only the expandable memory feature that makes this phone a winner. You better stick with your iPod for your music !

You can store the extra MP3s only if you have a miniSD card, which adds to the price of the phone. Remember that miniSD cards are costlier than normal SD cards too.

Then whats the dman pont in buying the dum phone.....i mean they call it the phone with the juke box, n if the sound is not even radio quality then whats the point of that phone...

extended memory is fine...but my point is what do u store on the extended memory and why..coz songs are bad quality so no need to store....pics and their quality is bad so why store and how many ringtones will u stroe....or say videos for that matter...so what do u reallly do with the extended memory is what i fail to understand..... :quest::quest:

its like creating a stadium with huge seating capacity and no spectators to fill it up... :ph34r:

i gota lg 6130..very happy with the phone...is underpowered but its a cute lil thing n works well for me...next im onlt gonaa buy the nokis set which is the next model after the 6255...i think its called 6265 or somthing..

rest all is rubbish....... :) what say u guys :quest:

Edited by Chirag

Man, the sound quality is definately not the radio quality.trust me that its far better than that......But when u compare two phones in approx the same range(6235), yeah its poor, but still great

Pic quality is also quite decent.....obviously much better than 6130...its just the "same range" comparision that matters.........

But yeah video quality is damn poor

And before 6265(a high end product) 2 month from now, guess 6165 will be out in a month or so......