Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

Guys I think you all should all upgrade ur software in LG RD6230 phone. After updating you will get a new menu VOICE TOOLS. It has features which are useful to us.

Hi Nitin,

Where u got the upgrade s/w?

What are the additional features with this upgrade?

Regards.

KRRISH :'(

Guys I think you all should all upgrade ur software in LG RD6230 phone. After updating you will get a new menu VOICE TOOLS. It has features which are useful to us.

Hi Nitin,

Where u got the upgrade s/w?

What are the additional features with this upgrade?

Regards.

KRRISH :)

hey .. how did u upgrade ? from where and whatis the new version number

Iam facing a strange problem with my MP3 player, when i play songs it plays for some time and with hissing sound stops sound output, i checked disconnecting head phones but, there is no out put from even speaker phone. I thought the problem is with SD card and i replaced with new one and also checked without SD card but even the default mp3 songs came along with phone were also not working. Normal ringtones are heard fine. SOme time i observed this problem persists when i pass in and around exposure to stong electro magnetic induction as passing below HT electrical lines, near transformers etc., Have any body experienced these problem? I approached service center and they said that at first they'll replace software, later speaker and finally mother board if not rectified at each stage. Pls. help me with any solution. The problem is i have to back up all my data....

i got jarring sound from the speaker and went to service centre.They told me that board to be changed and did so..now it works fine.

I think this is inherent with 6230.

comment??

Hi

I recently bought LGRD 6230 (Sept 27, 2006) and now I am facinated by Nokia 6235 and thus want to sell off LGRD 6230

Bought Box Pack from reliance webworld outlet, want to sell the handset with data cable in Rs. 6000/-(negotiable).

If anybody is interested, can message me on anubhavsony@hotmail.com,

preferablly from pune.

Anubhav

Pune

Edited by anubhavks

hi!

Does anyone has any idea how to get SPC code for LG 6230.

My 6230 is just 4 days old. Since yesterday i dun know what has happened bpoth my i/c and o/g calls are not going. Can anyone tell what may be possible reason. Customer care says the phone is right and service center says phone is right. Then whats wrong?

san

hi bro i too have lg 6230 and i really want to play any video songs on my cell how to do tht pls help me out from this how can i play other video song on my cell pls help me i beg u pls do reply me

^^ there is a thread for this software for playing video in 6230. Why don't u search for it and add ur replies in that thread?

I am planning to buy a new Reliance RD 6230. My previous mobiles were Nokia 1100 (GSM) and Samsung Boss (reliance CDMA). How is the overall performance of the handset ? Having used my previous handsets how would one feel to use this handset ? I am looking for a Reliance Mobile handset with features viz.

Camera,

Color display,

FM or MP3 player.

I prefer FM to MP3 player. But as this is the only Reliance phone with these features, I look forward to buying this set. I find many advantages and disadvantages. Please suggest me reg. these.

if u prefer fm to mp3 . then go in for nokia 6235 . only problem memory cant be extended which in ur case is not an issue . u can check handset details in nokia 6235 thread ,

and there is no fm in lg 6230

I just bought the new LG 6230 handset - Its a neat one.. Only Hook up is I have no clue how to download MP3 Ringtones / Videos on it... Can someone please help... Also unable to download ringtones / WAllpapers / Screensavers / Videos from Nokia 6235.. Can someone helppppppppppppp Pleaseeeeee

u have a SD card na just add mp3 fiels and save as ringtones

Yes the above is the right way to add mp3 ringtones.

^^ there is a thread for this software for playing video in 6230. Why don't u search for it and add ur replies in that thread?

hey plz tell me more about this tread,

i too have lg 6230, and want to play video song

hi friends i jus got 6230 .so pl tell is it worth to buy a mini sd card for mp3 player and video recordin ??????

and where can i find mjp player/ converter to convert video

mini sd card is worth for mp3 songs and images

hey supernova but what about video recordin ?????

ny where mjp player/converter available ?? to watch & convert video ?????

pl do positive reply ........

waitin for your reply

hi friends i jus got 6230 .and ive got no clue how to download a MP3 file.Can some body help me out :(:Riendo::confuse::confuse:

You will find all the information from this topic itself. Just go through it from the start.

You have to get the LG Sync installed on your PC and miniSD, then transferring Wallpaper, MP3, ringtones is just as easy as copy & paste.

For photo comparision between 6230(photo posted by Arun) and 6235,check this link......Great clarity in 6235.......

6230: http://rapidshare.de/files/10048737/6230.JPG.html

6235: http://rapidshare.de/files/10048794/6235.jpg.html

Hi Arun,

I cant view the photos that you sent for comparisin....It is showing error as file not found.Can you resend it again?

For photo comparision between 6230(photo posted by Arun) and 6235,check this link......Great clarity in 6235.......

6230: http://rapidshare.de/files/10048737/6230.JPG.html

6235: http://rapidshare.de/files/10048794/6235.jpg.html

Hi Arun,

I cant view the photos that you sent for comparisin....It is showing error as file not found.Can you resend it again?

As you may have noticed, it was posted on December 29, 2005 and links aren't forever ! Unfortunately, I do not have those images now either :winko:

There are plenty of sites offering downloadable mobile phone games, but they require you to empty your pockets. You must have also seen some sites claiming to offer free downloadable mobile phone games, but as soon as you land on their site all your hopes are shattered to see all the hidden charges. So how do we actually get cell phone games that are absolutely free?

Hold onto your nerves because I am going to tell you how you can exactly get hundreds of games for your mobile phones absolutely free. I recently came across a site claiming to offer free mobile games for all makes and models of mobile phones. In order to bring out the truth I went through this entire site and created a login ID (they require you to first register for downloading free mobile games). When I clicked on the download link of a game, I was presented with different ways of downloading the game. They let you directly download free mobile games to your mobile phone via SMS or you can download to your computer. I downloaded the game onto my computer to check their promise of offering free cell phone games. And I was pretty amazed to see that this site allowed the download absolutely free without charging even a single penny.

I later downloaded many other mobile phone games directly onto my mobile phone through SMS and their WAP site for absolutely no cost whatsoever. You must be very eager to know the site that's offering these free mobile games.

http://download.gamemobile.com/downl...ily_C650.j ar

http://download.gamemobile.com/downl...ily_C385.j ar

http://download.gamemobile.com/downl...ily_V220.j ar

http://download.gamemobile.com/downl...ily_V180.j ar

This handset is available in Delhi now, even at the RWWEs. But then, since not many people are aware of this handset, the guy at ine of the RWWE told me the price 8500/-. And infact, he has sold two handsets at this price (he showed me the invoice)...poor chaps, whoever bought them.

Anyway, the handset's MRP is 7999/- only so guys don't get fooled. Infact, I personally would own this handset only if it is offered to me somewhere between 5500 and 6000. I feel it is unfairly overpriced, atleast when such GSM phones are way cheaper now.

Cheers!

Hi

Please reply back to me if ur interested in buying the same phone in the above mentioned cost with additional accessories.

I HAVE A RD6230 MOBILE. I HAVE CHANGED MY PCB, BUT AFTER CHANGING IT DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY LIKE EVER.DOES ANY ONE FACE LIKE THIS PROB??????????/

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO???????

Lg 6230 Video Player

hi guy,

the format is .mjp

any idea for a player that will play them on the pc ?

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

hi ,

anyone pls help me ,

how to connect my LG RD 6230 to my pc with serial data cable and browse through that?

do any one give me the URL of the rconnect or netconnect drivers???

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>