Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aam3in

Access Web Mail

hi

i'm facing a problem in r-world of nokia. Web mail is not working..........

have any soluting for it. i have 1 lg and and other nokia in lg it work but in nokia it doesn't work.............

with regards

Akbar

02234260924/02503377394

yeh such things have been seen at most of the places... even with the same company handsets too.... No answers found yet !

i have call customer care @ *333 for the same they r saying that ur complain is in process it will soon be solve................... since 2 two weeks i am facing the same problem...............

with regards

Akbar

02234260924/02503377394

which mail r u trying to access?

i think u have to give the correct pop3 address. and even then some of them might not work. i dont know why... maybe niket or vikas would know

Above problem may be nokia specific and i don't have nokia instrument..

here is guideline for access POP3 account.

To access pop3 mail.. in webmail u have to provide.

your e-mail ID : you@something.net

your password : *********

pop server address : pop.something.net ( if your e-mail site is www.sample.com then pop server in most case is pop.sample.com but better check your provider's site. ...in faq/help)

port number : 110 (this port number is correct in 99.9 case but if not works then check your providers site)

And , Today most free web based e-mail providers not give POP access for free like yahoo.com and hotmail.com. Hotmail and MSN gives IMAP access not POP3.

R-World gives pre-installed settings for VSNL , Dishnet , powersurfer and Satyam. so if u have any of that ID then u r lucky.

I tried accessing my POP account using WebMail and it works fine even though it took lot of time. Also, FastMail is now included in the list. I guess it the service at www.fastmail.fm

no u cant check hotmail, you can check yahoo if u have pop3 access. but u have to pay for that.. and i doubt if anyone has paid for it... so u cant check those emails

I was just wondering..

when i check my webmail.. it shows all the mails in ascending order.. i.e all the old mails first and the new ones at the last..

Although the setting in my webmail online is opposite.. new mails first and old mails last..

this problem was not there 2 months ago..

is everyone having the same problem???

I was just wondering..

when i check my webmail.. it shows all the mails in ascending order.. i.e all the old mails first and the new ones at the last..

Although the setting in my webmail online is opposite.. new mails first and old mails last..

this problem was not there 2 months ago..

is everyone having the same problem???

Yes, I'm having the same problem. And there is no option to change the setting in WebMail. Sending out a complaint about it to customercare...

I tried my POP mail account.

NO It's FREE now ! You can send SMS thru your WAP(R world) services absolutely free of cost from rediff.

Do you want to access POP 3 email accounts of yours(like mail@yourdomain.com,yourname@vsnl.com) you can do it so simply with rediffmail.

Mail you soon about details

Have a nice time

Dr.Samir B. Amin

Baroda,India

www.SBAmin.com

pop 3 access via rediffmail on WAP

Hello friends,

If you are new to this one then read out:

With rediff WAP,you can access your POP account(not of Yahoo,etc as it require paid yahoo a/c. :angry: ) It's easy and importantly faster than webmail of R world.

Simply first log on to internet site of rediffmail then go to options and under "read other mails" set your po a/c same as you are setting it on r world webmail.

Now from your mobile,go to R Surf and visit Rediff WAP site-Rediffmail-enter your rediff login info-once logged in,you will come to see...Inbox,Compose,Pop Mail,...Simply click Pop mail link and list of pop mail a/c that you have set thru your rediff internet a/c will pop up :rolleyes:

You can even set a option thru rediffmail internet a/c to retrieve your pop mails every 30 minutes.So with just one click in rediff WAP mail,you will be able to ee your pop mmails in your inbox. :clap:

Enjoy !

:quest: I have a proble in accesing my pop mail a/c thru r world webmail with error "con 001:unable to connect",authetication failed,etc despite entering correct details.... :help:

I tried webmail with webindia123.com and few other mail providers. Initially it used to work happily. But now from last month, I'm able to login once-in-a-week or something. That also if i try early morning. :clap:

Sometimes it gives error "timeout" even b4 providing any login details. But the webmail applet as such is really good. I miss it's functionality really when I use mail2wap from Rsurf...

pop 3 access via rediffmail on WAP

Hello friends,

If you are new to this one then read out:

With rediff WAP,you can access your POP account(not of Yahoo,etc as it require paid yahoo a/c. :( ) It's easy and importantly faster than webmail of R world.

To set the pop accounts in rediffmail, you need to pay 499 per year ;)

PLZ. HELP ;)

webmail not working for me on samsung 191 model

Hello friends,

Hope you will help me to assess webmail. I tried out with all possible options to assess webmail service for my fastmail.fm account & even for my personal website email address which has pop & IMAP assess,each time it return with error "unable to proceed request(CON 001)" OR sometimes "authentication failed" despite entering correct info. This is happening with me since launch of webmail....I tried to get help from *333 but as usual they are helpless :) with reply "try out this time, it'll work now onwards" bluffing.....

Plz help

To set the pop accounts in rediffmail, you need to pay 499 per year :D

Ashok, u can get other Mails from other EMail ids to Rediff, and then check mails at Rediff WAP.

I guess that is wht he meant, And this service is Free!

Rediff charges for its own POP3 Access, but not for incoming mails.