Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Some Software's For The Kyo 7135

Is there any software for PC, that we type SMS in it and it goes from Kyo placed in cradle ? :'(

Found a better browser that works on the Kyo... Xiino 3.4E, the pages don't have to be scrolled horizontally as in Web Pro V. The pages fit within the width of the screen. Gmail works fine and works for reply/composing too.

The only problem with Xiino is that it uses a Palm proxy server located in Japan. Even though the host address is changable, it didn't work when I used the address used by Web Pro V (webpro.palm.com - which is a US based one). BTW, Handspring Blazer browser doesn't seem to work nowadays as Handspring seems to have removed its Palm proxy server and unfortunately, its host address can't be changed. The nerwer versions of Blazer (which could be having the new host address) requires Palm 5.x+

Roaring arun .... roaring ... unfortunately ... It will take me sometime before I can download anything ... I am still browsing from office...

An update about the discontinued Blazer browser, here is the official announcement from Palm: Blazer 1.x and 2.x cease web browsing operations on September 22, 2005

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...1&keyword=gobar

is a windows start-menu like launcher. I liked it. Not a freeware. Can anybody search for its continuous use ? :clap:

Haven't tried that one, but I use WinLauncher which has been good :)

1. Please have a look at this. Mocha W32 Keyboard version 1.4

The description says that you can use your PC Keyboard and mouse on your phone when it is in cradle !

2. Have a look at this Keyboard Hack

I think, this will surely be useful to all of us. :clap: It combins numeric and alphabetic keypads. This hack replaces the built-in on-screen keyboard. This keypad should improve your typing efficiency. It's simple to use too.

Alternatively D-Keyboard Hack is also useful but its 30 days evalution version.

Can anybody find serial of Keyboard ? Contact me for mocha :P

mocha32keyboard.zip

Keyboard_hack_K2Trial.zip

Edited by MOBILE FAN

I am having Bebopper. Now its giving the following message as soon as I tap on it.

"The trial period of Bebopper MP3 player has expired. Please purchase a license from http://belltools.com/. Register now ?" And there are two buttons, "Ok" and "Cancel". Now if I press cancel it comes out and if I press Ok then it gives the following error "Error retrieving Device ID! usb usb". I tried deleting bebopper from File Manager and then installing again but of no use - the same thing happens again and again.

Any solution :)

Well, thats their way of preventing users from using the trial version again and again. It must be leaving traces in the database to check if it was installed earlier or not. Anyway, I found a way out by removing it using "Destaller' software when the trial period is over. It doesn't have any problem when i reinstalled it :)

I use simple solution, check manual date set, set date to 4-6 month old. Use player, before sending SMS or making call use automatic date update.

I think, doing date changing every now and then will be a lil bit cumbersome.

Can we have "Destaller" here :angry:

Edited by MOBILE FAN

I have found one more alternative. This is similar to destaller.

I am using ZLauncher. Zlauncher has a feature called trash bin. If you drag the application Icon to the trash bin, its gives you options to:

1. Delete the application

2. Delete related databases

3. Delete application preferences

4. Move to trash bin

you can select all.

I used all and removed Bebopper. Then I restored it from the backup, I have taken using BackupBuddyVFS. Bebopper is now freshly "installed" in working condition :)

So now, whenever an application expires, one can apply the same strategy ;)

thats a good find, Setu :)

Anyway, if you need Destaller, just PM/email me !

I am trying to use 3 alarm hack. But not able to do so. I have added DateBook in Monitored Applications. And set "Play" to Alarm - uninterruptably 3 times. 3AlarmHack is also checked in HackMaster. In Date Book, under preferences the Alarm Sound is Alarm only. Even after setting all these the Date book alarm sounds only once in its regular fashion. Can anybody tell me what is going wrong ?

Good work ICEMAN. I too have now total of 87 mb of software for Kyocera but dont know where to upload. I dont want to upload it on megaupload kind of site where it get expired after sometime.

Anyway,

Clean Unistaller is for Palm OS5 - instead ask Arun and get Destaller then upload it.

PKWrite - man... how come nobody has discussed it here so far ? Its just T9. Well... I have not tested it on my Kyo but I hope it should run without DA Launher.

ProfileCare - I think this is the software we all were searching for years. But I doubt it will run on our Kyo as the minimum requirement is Treo600 or 650. Does anybody have such application which can run on Kyo ?

PlugForward - is the utility to forward you calls to landline. I think this is not useful in india as they attract the same call charges.

PhoneTechnician - is for Treo and even if it works for Kyo what is its utility ?

PaymentReminder - I think its a good utility and will help us reminding the RIM bill we have to pay. But it says it uses the palm built in alert for remider which is just pathetic. only one beep once - thats the reason we ppl use BeOntime. So if there is a utility which generates long audible, repetative reminder than it would be good.

VKB - is a Virtual Keyboard. Seems a good utility.

WordWatch - has three games

rfbackup - is equivalent to BackupBuddyVFS, but this one is free under GNU public license.

No descrption found for softGPS, KWC SMSRemider, shea hacks

MetroPalm seems to be a corrupted zip file.

Sorry for the mess up setu ... using a treo650 too ( but will take care henceforth ).

Most welcome Hyd.

Just uploaded a Jyotish software for all you astrology fans & Destaller.

Jyotisha is the first professional vedic astrology program for a Palm Computer.

Features include:

- Tithi, Yoga & Karana

- Nakshara Pada

- Rasi Amshas

- Shodasavarga + 4 Tajika Vargas

- SriPati Bhava, Surya & Chandra Kundali

- Astakavarga for each Graha and Sarva

- Parasara Drishti Chakra

- Jaimini Chara Karakas

- Graha Gati, Astangata, Vargottama

- Baala, Jagrat and Deepta Avasthas

- Shad, Sapta, Dasa and Shodasa Vimpsopaka Balas

- 6 levels of Vimsottari Dasa

- Lahiri, B.V.Raman, Yukteshwar, Krishnamurti,

Uccha-Shashi, Fagan/Bradley and Tropical Ayanamshas

- Atlas with over 2300 cities (1650 USA & 650 Int.)

- North or South chart style

- Sanskrit or English terminology

Stay tuned, there is stll more to come!

System Requirements:

- Any Palm Computing Platform

- Palm OS 1.0.6 or better

- Memory requirements:

- 63k for application (JYOTISHA.PRC)

- 88k for optional atlas with over 2300 places (JATLAS.PDB)

- 3k for optional demo charts (JCHART.PDB)

Anyone interested in hindi Mp3 ringtones let me know.

Edited by IC£MAN

Hi Friends,

Something for all KYO users ........ :Sorprendido:

http://www.annishsarin.com/KYO/

Enjoy.

PS : Will keep adding as and when i can.

not working mate ... :Contento:

Not able to get in....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /KYO/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

how to record incoming call? for example:- i get call from my BF i want to record it while i talk with him.......is there any way to doit in kyo 7135... please share if anyone know it..

There isn't any (onboard or external) application for the Kyocera 7135 that records incoming calls. You can record a voice memo while on a call, but it will only record your side, not both parties.

The only workaround is to buy a voice recorder pen that comes with a normal 2.5" jack for mobiles . The rigged version for LG handsets works perfect .

but the cost is prohibitive ... the one which I tried had 256 MB memory ... recorded to a QCP and costed about 1650/- which is not worth the money ... coz with dat money u can buy a decent chineese mp3 player which has voice recording too :clap:

cheers

ashok

Is there any player available for kyocera which can play ogg files. If that is possible you can store almost double the songs on your memory card.