Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Some Software's For The Kyo 7135

Yes ofcourse... and thats why I have posted it !

ok thank u

Can any one post the unlock code for Bebopper

I guess the version that was uploaded earlier was an unlocked one ... only thing is that if u connect to the internet when bebopper is on ... or u sync and allow hotsync to access the internet... bebopper unregisters itself.

the only option in that case to remove the bebopper player, rename your phone and sync name... remove the "sync note" in outlook , which is in ur sync name.. and reload bebopper.

before u do the above.... remove the memory card and remove the programs\bebopper folder and also the launcher folder (better still) remove everything other than the songs... ( do not forget to remove the bppl playlist file from the folder where u have the songs)

Cheers

Ashok

Hai friends,

Here is Novii Remote Delux , Which is the Latest Available & will Work for Kyo 7135 :clap: & i know how do u Want it :lol:;):rolleyes: , Just Download the Extra CodeBase from their Support Site for More Devices. :grin:

Keep Posting

All the Best

If possible, get your hands on the OmniRemote. It is supposed to be better than Novii in terms of utilising the IR strength, ie you will get higher range for Omniremote. I haven't tried Novii Remote, but so far, Omniremote is good.

Can we have Omni here please ani ;?

Cheers

Ashok

hi guys

i am new to this forum and was wondering if this 7135 is a good phone or not. i see there are some deals going on.

is it worth trying these deals.

i wonder why this phone is available cheap?

pl help me decide guys

tks

Can we have Omni here please ani ;?

Cheers

Ashok

Jo hukum, sardar ;-)

http://rapidshare.de/files/12283445/OR2.0.zip.html

And can someone tell me what's the least price one can expect a 1GB MMC card for? I want to buy one. Any seller?

hi guys

i am new to this forum and was wondering if this 7135 is a good phone or not. i see there are some deals going on.

is it worth trying these deals.

i wonder why this phone is available cheap?

pl help me decide guys

tks

Welcome to the forum. 7135 is really a good phone, with only few drawbacks like low battery life, heavy, no fm, no camera/torch. But it's got one really good point, it's just like a pc! If you go thru the threads regarding this, you can see this handset can be enhanced like anything to your personal liking. The phone comes box packed. It is selling at so cheap price, just because Reliance wants to clear the stock from their inventory, which has been lying down from 2-3 years. No warranty offered, but as faced by me (read the 7135 blues thread), RIM members here are much knowledgeble n helpful than the Service center guys.

My advise, go for this handset. Much much VFM for 8000 odd bucks.

Is there is any software which can convert text to speech for 7135?

any more softwares ........

ICEMAN.....Sajok..Ashok......basant.. We all are waiting.... :(

Be Yahoo and MSN IM when you are on Move... Works Great on Kyocera 7135

http://aarexpress.com/Kyocera_Smartphone/v...at_handango.prc

Register with: |

| PM Please

My first post thru the KYO & mates i must tell you all the messenger works like a charm.

Only problem in setting your visible status, damn just cannot do it ... any help guys.

Edited by ashoksoft

Is there is any software which can convert text to speech for 7135?

I don't think so. You have to use a text to speech software on PC, convert it to mp3 and then transfer the files on memory card. That seems the only way.

My first post thru the KYO & mates i must tell you all the messenger works like a charm.

Only problem in setting your visible status, damn just cannot do it ... any help guys.

How do you browse from 7135? I am not able to connect using webpro. Are there any particular settings?

Here're few more softwares/applications -

Kinoma Producer

This is the software to convert most of the populat video formats to the Kinoma format. It works pretty well and can handle very large files. This is a trial version and with several limitations. You would need to register the version to use all features. PM me to get help on registration :(

Solitaire Free

Popular Solitaire game.

Strip Blocks

This is an interesting memory game for adults. Install both the files. Not for minors!!!

Sudoku

Popular Sudoku puzzle game.

Pretty Hollywood Faces

More than 300 color pics of Hollywood beauties, all resized to fit 7135 screen. Total size of all thses images is merely about 3 MBs. Note - This is not an application, these are just the jpg images resized to fit Kyo 7135.

Enjoy!

Edited by basant_jp

Thanks a ton Sajo and Basant...

PS Sajo .. please note .... serial numbers thro PM's or direct contact... not on forum.

Cheers

Ashok

Sorry Ashok, I didnt knew that rule. anyway I will care abt it from now onwards.

np mate :( but the messenger is KEWL!!!!!!!!!! amazing is the right word ... nice post that one was :(

Cheers

Ashok

Sorry Ashok, I didnt knew that rule. anyway I will care abt it from now onwards.

Can u send me the serial no.. or cracks

by PM or email me ........

Booyah Beam - 1.0 (Shareware)

http://aarexpress.com/Kyocera_Smartphone/BooyahBeam.zip

This beaming application will let you not only beam a text message, but also a drawn-out message, or both! Yes, that's right. With this application, you can now send your drawings along with a message.

Using your stylus, you can draw out something to beam to a friend or anyone else. You can also write your text message with your stylus -- right next to your drawing. It's easy and quick!

---------------------------------

Yahoo Messenger

Gr8 for Yahoo

http://aarexpress.com/Kyocera_Smartphone/yeahoomessanger.zip

----------------------------------

Sachin Tendulkar Wallpapers

http://aarexpress.com/Kyocera_Smartphone/sachin.zip

Is there any software to boost the Network reception, I am not getting any signal in my office in Lower Parel. From morning 8 AM to 7:30 PM I am in office only. I am always out of network. Is nay software to boost the network reception.

HI GUYS I M NEW IN RIM WEB. I HAVE KYOCERA 7135 HANDSET.I WANT TI DOWNLOAD PEHCHAN KAUN'S CLIP IN THE HANDSET. I WANT TO ASK U ASHOK ,ICEMAN AND ALL FRIENDS IS IT POSSIBLE ??????/

IF IT IS SO THEN PLZZZ TELL ME WHICH SOFTWARE SUPPORTS THE VIDEO FILES.

nadu ... u will have to install the Kinoma player, then convert the video file into Kinoma format, using Kinoma producer on ur computer. transfer to ur memory card! and there u are watching ur fav clip on ur handset!!!

Cheers

Ashok

nadu ... u will have to install the Kinoma player, then convert the video file into Kinoma format, using Kinoma producer on ur computer. transfer to ur memory card! and there u are watching ur fav clip on ur handset!!!

Cheers

Ashok

Ashok were can we get the kinoma producer from ????