Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolharshal

One Phone Vs Digi Cam, Mp3 Player, Organizer

Whenever i decide to change my handset, i always get into this analysis..

Whats better? A high end mobile phone or a separate digital camera, separate MP3 player or separate Organizer.

You can buy NOKIA 6225 which has camera and Mp3 player.

But neither the image quality of that camera is that impressive nor the Mp3 player is that effective.

And there is always a concern for low memory.

Yes, we can extend the memory but still there are limitations.

What do you think guys?

Whats the better option?

:blink::blink::clap:

wait for the 6265 to be launched by reliance if at all.

you will get everything that you can ask for in this set.

I think of the situation a little differently.... what if i loose my mobile ? I will loose my digicam and my mp3 player... but otherwise I will loose only a mobile... so I stick back and buy "JUST A MOBILE"

Cheers

Ashok

I would prefer a high-end mobile simply because its an all in one ^_^ .

Instead of carrying different devices, each one for a different purpose, one can carry just one. Hence, i think it covers up for the loss of quality.

i agree with ashok

dunno bout u guyz but i prefer diff devices simply coz i'd pick 1 which does best in what it does.

simple reason why i chose my video ipod instead of a high end phone. also im not a big fan of camera, i mean how many times do u actually use it in a phone??

dunno bout u guyz but i prefer diff devices simply coz i'd pick 1 which does best in what it does.

simple reason why i chose my video ipod instead of a high end phone. also im not a big fan of camera, i mean how many times do u actually use it in a phone??

Well, for me, i use the camera whenever any extraordinary or amazing event occurs in my everyday mundane life ;) . Afterall, when that thing might happen who knows...So always keep the camera handy to take pics anytime. I keep taking good funny pics in my college and posting them on my group site. And when my friends see themselves there, it is worth fun :confuse:

Just kidding. The choices differ from person to person. I carry a camera in my pocket, then the phone. That is why it is a Camera Phone and not a Phone Camera :help:

Hey even I think a phone could double up for a digital oraganiser. But on a cdma network its better to use separate mp3 player. I use my ipod nano when m out on trips and carry my phone along.

And come to look at it this way whats the use carrying a moderate camera, just a mp3 player and a [battery eating] cell phone. When instead you can carry a decent mp3 player which allows you playlists and a camera which offers you a decent resolution...so that you can click pistures which you can actually develop

On this someone would come up with a post referring some 1.3 megapixel camera phone offered by somy company... for that please refer to post #3 above.... :-)

Edited by imvikky

I agree with imvikky.

No camera phone offeres good image quality.. I've even tried Sony Ericssson's K750i with 2mp camera.

Digi cam is digi cam.

Having a Radio function is ok but MP3 player in a phone just doesnt satisfy the listening needs.

now Apple also added Redio function in iPod..

just wondering when they'll add camera to it :clap:

And yes, NOKIA 6265 looks cool and loaded.

-harshal

No camera phone offeres good image quality.. I've even tried Sony Ericssson's K750i with 2mp camera.

Digi cam is digi cam....

Fully agree. You just can't expect the image quality of a cell phone to be as good as a digicam. Maybe u can after some period, but not atleast now.

Before going for mp3, make sure u check the mp3 quality of the mobile. You will be hearing it thru the earphones, so u will notice the difference. Don't compromise on this point, and go for only that mobile which has mp3 quality acceptable by u, and not even a notch below that.

Camera quality Depends in these conditons & devices used (Priority):

1) Lightning conditions

2) Image sensors

3) Type & make of lens

4) Since all d camera phone specifically released under reliance hav Low quality & cheapest type of "CMOS" sensor.& all professional cameras hav "CCD" sensors.

Hey Harshad, you said you get into all this whenever you decide to change your handset. Well, now the point is that you are changing your mobile. If, you are not into professional photography and if you are not a die hard music listener (like me), then i guess, a high end mobile will be good for you. Though, there will definitely be some loss of quality but it is always forfeited by its portability.

* You can make the pictures taken by your mobile look better by editing them with any good photo editing software, like PICASA.

Quality < Portability

Imagine carrying a digital camera, a mobile and an mp3 player. This is definitely going to be cumbersome unless you are wearing a Cargo or something like that. :)

Else,

If the quality really matters that much for you, go ahead and keep each one of those in your pockets :(

I hope that helps you.

Edited by Rohit Rocker