Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Suresh_Neyveli

R-connect's Maximum Speed - Screen Shots

Hi all

Iam in Freedom @ Night plan and the screen shot below shows my hourly transfer rates for one full night.

Also see the total data transfer for that night between 10:00 PM and 5:59 AM which is 420 MB.

Total data transfered in 8 Hours is 420 MB (i.e., 365 MB UL +55 MB DL)

For 8 Hrs the average transfer speed (ul+dl) was 14.9 KBps

post-9294-1144455026_thumb.png

Edited by Suresh_Neyveli

Yet another screen shot showing the steady speed of r-connect. I hope that this is the maximum speed anybody can get using r-connect. Click on the following thumbnail.

post-9294-1147547034_thumb.png

thats cool Suresh ! Guess I should get a LG RD 2530 too (as per your profile) for R-Connect !

all u need is genuine data cable of any lg cdma mobile and

230Kbps trick which has been posted in forum (technical and programming section)

and if u need good download + surfing speed

than go for onspeed.

and u can get speed upto 20KBps - to 30KBps

Edited by cracker

thats cool Suresh ! Guess I should get a LG RD 2530 too (as per your profile) for R-Connect !

Sorry Nirvana! I haven't updated my profile.

LG 2530 dosen't have an inbuilt modem and cannot be used for r-connect.

I get these speeds using my fwp LG-350R. More importantly i don't have a original cable. I bought the cable for Rs.250/- from a local computer shop.

Edited by Suresh_Neyveli

Hi all users of R-connect.

In this thread we will share the screen shots of various rconnect users. Please run the stopwatch in DU meter or BW meter for atleast 30 minutes and show your screen shot. I will start with mine.

This is my screen shot. In 30 minutes iam able to download 24 MB of data.

Suggest me whether the speed is reasonable. Also provide any other speed tweeking techniques if you have.

Last Result:

Download Speed: 128 kbps (16 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 68 kbps (8.5 KB/sec transfer rate)speed measured at speakeasy.net on reliance rconnect

512 kbps dl would have been fine what say you

all u need is genuine data cable of any lg cdma mobile and

230Kbps trick which has been posted in forum (technical and programming section)

and if u need good download + surfing speed

than go for onspeed.

and u can get speed upto 20KBps - to 30KBps

can you please tell me whats ONSPEED and how may i use that

OnSpeed is a Web Accelerator software. What it does is to re-route internet your traffic (like web page requests) via its own servers, compressing the data on the fly prior to sending it onwards to your PC. A small program then decompresses the data, so that you can view it in the normal way via your browser or email client. However, note that some file types like MP3 also cannot yet be compressed, its basically for web pages and images. Image quality is often reduced but the compression for this can be improved, though with an adverse effect on the speed of course. They used to give 14 days trial earlier, but they've now changed it to 14 days money back after you pay Rs.2100 per year. Anyway many users do say that it works well

I get these speeds using my fwp LG-350R. More importantly i don't have a original cable. I bought the cable for Rs.250/- from a local computer shop.

Hey at what speed u connect ur 350r?[115kbps or 230kbps]?

Hey at what speed u connect ur 350r?[115kbps or 230kbps]?

115 Kbps

OnSpeed is a Web Accelerator software. What it does is to re-route internet your traffic (like web page requests) via its own servers, compressing the data on the fly prior to sending it onwards to your PC. A small program then decompresses the data, so that you can view it in the normal way via your browser or email client. However, note that some file types like MP3 also cannot yet be compressed, its basically for web pages and images. Image quality is often reduced but the compression for this can be improved, though with an adverse effect on the speed of course. They used to give 14 days trial earlier, but they've now changed it to 14 days money back after you pay Rs.2100 per year. Anyway many users do say that it works well

actually they r providing highspeed proxy (via squid proxy) if u will use their proxy to download stuff from rapidshare or megaupload than u can get good download speed too!

u don't need to pay for using it just use their trial service when it get expire create new email id and register it again to use it again and again free

download speed 130 kbps max speed almost 280... dont you guys think r netconnect has gone a bit too fast lately

post-2527-1151346251_thumb.jpg

This is really great speed as the average download speed is 134 kbps. Downloading 62 MB in approximately 1 hour is really great speed.

Hi Vikky, What time of the day did you get this speed?

download speed 130 kbps max speed almost 280... dont you guys think r netconnect has gone a bit too fast lately

And I too got 160 kbps throughput speed (as shown in R-connect dialer) and download speed of upto 15-16 Kbps .

Edited by amtrag

Hehe! Just look at the reading I got - 472.5 kbps!

I'm on DataOne 256 kbps (upload speed only) connection.

Needless to say the reading is bunk. I'v never gotten anywhere even close to that speed! Moreover, its not measuring the upload speeds which are no less important! The dslreports speed test is much more accurate and measures upload speed also. :P

Edited by raccoon

Hehe! Just look at the reading I got - 472.5 kbps!

I'm on DataOne 256 kbps (upload speed only) connection.

Needless to say the reading is bunk. I'v never gotten anywhere even close to that speed! Moreover, its not measuring the upload speeds which are no less important! The dslreports speed test is much more accurate and measures upload speed also. :)

@racoon

First of all r-connect is based on wireless CDMA technology. Not wired as in case of DataOne. I have the option to carry my connection anywhere immediately and instantly.

You have not posted your screen shot.

Moreover the max speed that reliance promises over a 2x CDMA network is 115 or 144 kbps, which i got. It is unfare and meaningless to compare a costly broadband connection with r-connect. :D

Edited by Suresh_Neyveli

See this for me it is >120 kbps but i think its not correct speed becos whenever i tried this while my adobe upgrade was on it showed me speeds 65-67kbps only so its not takin into account the whole internet speed its just taking the browser speed which will be much lesser in any case...

@raccon- Can you carry your broadband 256kbps(upload only) to your work.... Can you use it on your way to work(in car)... Can you use it in while you are on vacations say at Goa... he he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho

Then dont act stupid and make fun of yourselves... think before you post...

post-2527-1152645749_thumb.jpg

Edited by imvikky

Do you guys actually read posts before commenting??? <_< My comments in the post above are purely restricted to commenting on the Intel speed test, for pete's sake! What I ment to say is that the reading given by that test is inacurate ...and is not supported by any other software/site I'v tested with. Nowhere have I said anything about R-connect!

Just took another test and have posted the screen shot below. This reading is bunk too!

Moreover the max speed that reliance promises over a 2x CDMA network is 115 or 144 kbps, which i got. It is unfare and meaningless to compare a costly broadband connection with r-connect.

Firstly, I haven't compared ...but now that you have mentioned it, my broadband connection is in no way more costly than R-connect. Just see the available plans before you comment on that! R-connect is in no way cheaper than most broadband plans ...but of course if you need mobility, you cant compare a wired line with wireless ...and thats obvious!

R-E-A-D before you post, guys!

post-1218-1152651623_thumb.jpg

Edited by raccoon