Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nilay

Web World And Web World Expess Must Shut Down !

Web World and Web World Express must shut immediately. Yesterday I went for e-recharge at Web World (near Kapadia health club in Surat). I was very disappointed that said to me that they have facility for e-recharge only in Web World Express. They gave me address of Web World Express.

Then I went to WWExpress at Adajan. They told me that thay have no balance. I was very much surprised to hear that answer because generally receive SMS before 48 hours of due date that our account will be expired if you will not recharge. Head of WWExpress must know how much balance of each Web Express has. Then I called *333 and I told that this WWExpress have no balance They said they don't care and didn’t give positive reply.

After that I went to ring road WWExpress. They told me that server is down.

Once again I went today for same matter at ring road WWExpress and they said they don't have balance.

I want to say that all the above such Web World and WWExpress should least take my payment and do e-recharge from other Web World/Express, but all of them refused me.

So I think there is no need of WEB WORLD and WEB WORLD EXPESS & must shut down immediately !

Edited by Arun

You are right... these web world and express are not providing world class service... all are stupids

Try and complain to the zonal executive man....since how long have u been dealing with reliance :clap:

i too faced a similar problem in surat when i had been there and the zonal executive was there to help... i might get the no. by PM for u if ya want...

s. Then I called *333 and I told that this WWExpress have no balance They said they don't care and didn’t give positive reply.

After that I went to ring road WWExpress. They told me that server is down.

When u call to CC for this reason u should mention that u want to complain for this so and so WW and WWE in ur area they would have definately taken down ur complain...If they refuse ask them to transfer the call to FLOOR SUPERVISOR.

And that complain is then forwared to Cluster head of that particular department..

Or else.. u can directly shoot a mail to Chairman office complaining of this type of services.....

Even im fed of with this WW and WWE with the server down and systerm is down escuses.. it seems they are just for Collection and Sales seating over there and no Customer Service.. :clap:

Can any body tell me why server goes down.

there are many reasons for a server to go down, but the main issue that could be plaguing Reliance's backend servers could be that it might be overloaded at peak times that could cripple the main systems down. I hope they are expanding the infrastructure in the background to prevent such cloggings, while they add new customers by leaps and bounds.

there are many reasons for a server to go down, but the main issue that could be plaguing Reliance's backend servers could be that it might be overloaded at peak times that could cripple the main systems down. I hope they are expanding the infrastructure in the background to prevent such cloggings, while they add new customers by leaps and bounds.

Internal news got from the friend in DAKC.. now Reliance has one interaction reason

When they say. customer that our systems are down please call back later, They need to put this note in

Clarify -------> Down --------> Ask to call back

LOL, So it seems even Reliance have a record how many customers go back just without the query solved ....

But no use.. :clap:

Yah their server down time seems to be quite a lot. Sometimes, I wonder if they give that as an excuse not to process the work.

I directly mail chairman office but since 3 day i could not e-charge from web-express at Surat at Ring road

I too agree with all you guys.

Reliance's servers are mostly down in the day time.

Guys who want to register the complaint and told by the CC people to call back due to server down problem, must ask the CC people that u can hold the call till the system / server comes back. Normally the servers get down and comes back for fraction of minutes. The problem with Customer Care people is just they want to end the call as soon as possible as u can hear there tone of speaking and trying to end the call saying "Reliance mein call karne ke liye dhanyavad". This happens most of the time.

I suggest people with handsfree handsets that while registering any complaint, if CC people tell you that systems are down. Then, you ask them that you can hold for some time, and put your phone to handsfree and continue with your work.

You will see in most of the cases (near 70-80%) you will get the complaint registered, as the servers comes back after a short while.

Regards.

I too agree with all you guys.

Reliance's servers are mostly down in the day time.

You will see in most of the cases (near 70-80%) you will get the complaint registered, as the servers comes back after a short while.

Regards.

I dont agree with u completely .. Cause i know when systems go down they always dont come back soon..

It is not like that.

If you are Prepaid customer then you will be treated like a begger. Whenenver you make calls to CC they put your request in the queue of 1 Million issues. You all know, Reliance adding 1 million customers a month facing 10 million problems handling customers. For them existing Prepaid customers will come as the last priority but you will eventually get some kind of 'useless' responses by which time you would have already decided to quit Reliance, like me.

I would not say the same on Postpaid.

I referred one of my disputes to the Chairman and it was hilarious to see Chairman of a multi-billion dollar company is directly involved in giving Rs 27 worth of credit to their customers. No wonder American/Foreign citizens are against our Call Center representatives.

Recently, I have closed one of my overseas a/c since they started charging me for not maintaining minimum balance. When I told this to the Customer Care representative, he immediately waived me those fees. In US CC representatives have discretionary power to please customers. Here in India, for giving Rs 27 worth of credit (though actually they wronged me close to Rs 400) Chairman of Reliance needs to get involved. Pathetic! They do not value their time and their customers.

If you are Prepaid customer then you will be treated like a begger. Whenenver you make calls to CC they put your request in the queue of 1 Million issues. You all know, Reliance adding 1 million customers a month facing 10 million problems handling customers. For them existing Prepaid customers will come as the last priority but you will eventually get some kind of 'useless' responses by which time you would have already decided to quit Reliance, like me.

Thats true..Reliance Dont care for customers.. its for sure..

They are only intrested in Getting new schemes and customer thats it..

when i visit to WW or WWE i always feel that this guys are not here for service any more.. they are only for sales! sales !! sales !!!

Im just waiting for MNP to launch.. I hope that will bring some changes in Customer Service in reliance..

You all know, Reliance adding 1 million customers a month facing 10 million problems handling customers. For them existing Prepaid customers will come as the last priority but you will eventually get some kind of 'useless' responses by which time you would have already decided to quit Reliance, like me.

Reliance adding 1 million customers a month but if Reliance will not give proper service then Reliane will loose 2 million customers.

Reliance adding 1 million customers a month but if Reliance will not give proper service then Reliane will loose 2 million customers.

And i think reliance deserves it now..

Because of the worst service...they provide

Edited by kalyan_prince

If the WW and WWE are closed then where will the CC *******s refer us to coz it had become a norm that when CC does not have answer to your query they direct you to WW and vice versa.

If the WW and WWE are closed then where will the CC *******s refer us to coz it had become a norm that when CC does not have answer to your query they direct you to WW and vice versa.

In fact its not the fault of CSR Or CRE answering our call at CC ......

the problem is with company's policy..

As far as i know CRE or CSR dont go against the intranet which they have inside..

which is also known as RCC portal....