Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

New Nokia 2865 Cdma

I am using Nokia 2865 since last 3 weeks, its doing fine.

wap surfing is very fast and able to operate lot of games and softwares.

But since last 2 days i am facing one problem.

Connection got sl;ow, every time i try to operate rworld or any wap site, i will get the error "HTTP Error : 403 Forbidden"

I called the reliance, but not been solved yet.

Can any one help me in this regards

have you stored too much data/ files ont he handset? :Equivocado:

and when you say conection do you mean the netconnect or wap interface. :NOTriste:

if it is wap interface then it may be the network problem :NOTriste: . if not try deleting the files that you have saved on your handset. :NOTriste:

one more thing if any of the above issues are not there ;) . then switch off the handset, take out the battery, put the battery in again, swithch on the phone and again try. :grin:

This is the old trusted bajaj scooter way to mend the things not broken but are not doing/ working properly :Confuso:

I am using Nokia 2865 since last 3 weeks, its doing fine.

wap surfing is very fast and able to operate lot of games and softwares.

But since last 2 days i am facing one problem.

Connection got sl;ow, every time i try to operate rworld or any wap site, i will get the error "HTTP Error : 403 Forbidden"

I called the reliance, but not been solved yet.

Can any one help me in this regards

have you stored too much data/ files ont he handset? :confuse:

and when you say conection do you mean the netconnect or wap interface. :Equivocado:

if it is wap interface then it may be the network problem :Decepcionado: . if not try deleting the files that you have saved on your handset. <_<

one more thing if any of the above issues are not there :P . then switch off the handset, take out the battery, put the battery in again, swithch on the phone and again try. :blink:

This is the old trusted bajaj scooter way to mend the things not broken but are not doing/ working properly :Riendo:

Same thing what i have told by reliance to switch off, take battery out, replace & restart after 20 mins.

Now its working fine & fast.

Thanks for the same

nope there is some problem in WAP.....they are restricting it ...theese ppl **** i tell u!...

buddy :Contento:

can anyone tell me :Riendo: where can i get a crystal cover for the handset :Contento:

in mumbai :Decepcionado:

i had certainly used the cover of 6235 for sm time bt.....handset looks damn bad in it

i had certainly used the cover of 6235 for sm time bt.....handset looks damn bad in it

the cover fits :GirandoOjos: but then the phone hangs :Equivocado: . its because the cover does not have any provision :NOTriste: for the rubber thing on its right hand side. :)

it gets stuck up. :(

come onm mine didnt hangs...yeah the voice tag button might be hangng ur phone...

well the crystal covers are available on the streets of mumbai.. but not in the shops. :Equivocado:

it is available for rs50 bargainable to atleast rs.30. :)

but ofcourse the quality is not that good in terms of finishing of the set. :Confuso:

it will protect the screen from getting scratched.. :Confuso: and its back from getting run down. :GirandoOjos:

thats the only thing i want... :GirandoOjos:

why cant i get the video ringtone to play on the full screen? :Equivocado:

why cant i have the pic of the calling person on the full secreen? :):GirandoOjos:

Edited by copperco2

:winko: can anybody tell me if it is possible to record the songs playing on the radio or the chatterbox rj's and then use it as a ringtone/alarm. :SI:

N 2865 has UIM support. does this mean... that if i go abroad I can use the phone by inserting INTERNATIONAL Sim card in it.

Please let me know.

yeah it shd? be it a UIM card with matching frequency in it

Ooh, well.. thats good news. So I dont need to have a spare GSM phone everytime I go abroad.

Any other users know more about this...???

RUIM when was introduced - the advantage highlighted was that it can help in people on international roaming. so that they do not have to take an additional GSM phone. you will have to checkup with *333 and web world both. :)

the information will be vastly diff. :rofl_200: and then you take up yur own judgement, :grin:

well i jsy found out

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=1991

check this out.

Edited by copperco2

what does the following mean?

- Audio/ Video streaming

- Video ring tone support

Does it mean.. i can tranfer songs in .aac or mp3 format and set as a ringtone. and Also can I transffer pictures from my computer and set as wallpaper for caller id for individual people on my phone book..

what does the following mean?

- Audio/ Video streaming - means you can watch the video and hear the audio as you download it from the net/ r world. you wont have to sotore iton the handset

- Video ring tone support - means you can either transfer it from the computer/ thru bluetooth/ infrared and store it on the handset and set it as a ringtone. by default if you want to have a video playing when a person calls the ringtone will be the audio of the video.. got it :clap:

Does it mean.. i can tranfer songs in .aac or mp3 format and set as a ringtone. - yes

and Also can I transffer pictures from my computer and set as wallpaper for caller id yes

for individual people on my phone book..

Do let me know if you are satisfied... :grin:

N 2865 has UIM support. does this mean... that if i go abroad I can use the phone by inserting INTERNATIONAL Sim card in it.

Please let me know.

The Phone can be used by International SIM but only CDMA Sim can be Used. For GSM Roaming you have use the Reliance SIM in GSM Phones

Please let me know.

The Phone can be used by International SIM but only CDMA Sim can be Used. For GSM Roaming you have use the Reliance SIM in GSM Phones

My stand.. stands corrected.

whats the price of this handset at the moment?.. any idea???

me hav purchased in 5999/- in nov...

its mumbai, maharashtra price. it can be bought for lower price also but then need to spend onthe searchand hunt the best buy price entourage..

:Contento:

heyyyy..... i just bought nokia 2865 1 week bak. quite impressed by it bt can any1 tell me tht how 2 send SMS with more thn 160 char.??????

Edited by bloodreaper