Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

New Nokia 2865 Cdma

finally i got my hands on it today!

got it at 6600/ which seems to be the official price 6354+ 4% tax.

display is good, large, clear.

FM is good, loudspeaker loud & clear, no phata dhol except when signal not clear!

nice easy to use!

buttons although small designed for easy use.

looks are elegant!

themes, tones kaam chalau!

sound reception is good!

dedicated volume adjuster is handy!

dedicated button for voice tags!

joy stick is flexible enough!

will keep u posted on further details as i keep on exploring!

bye

take care

What about the R-World, WAP & Web Surf Options, is they working fine

well finally have 2865 in my hands got it for 5990+12.5% VAT and 11 Rs RIM RUIM total 6250/-...found good well will tell more abt this...

R-world is WAP based in this handset, so can enjoy all the browsing features like Flurry, mini O and ETC. works perfectly fine not even single error i noticed.

battery life is good . mine works full day on excessive usuage

R-world is WAP based in this handset, so can enjoy all the browsing features like Flurry, mini O and ETC. works perfectly fine not even single error i noticed.

yeah it has been solved for all handsets.

also no 403 error using default browser

well mine is also cool...no need to charge after a day after excess usage...... .. .. . . Speaker is good ... joy stick is good and soft......rebooting is there ...phone is fast..

r-world is wap based..so its good, no need for r-surf in this phone as u can directly launch wap.

certain features of r-world not there like phbk transfer, free wallpapers in members section, free aajtak of members section, etc, etc.

battery life is good, 36-40 hrs on moderate use with moderate to heavy use of FM, WAP & r-world

anybody tried bluetooth with this h/s ? i am thinking going for one . any suggestions

well i use blue tooth to transfer ringtones from my laptop to phone....

oh sorry i meant bluetooth handsfree ...

well guys ..i mean the owner of 2865 users ..do 1 thing go to rworld then membership and then guides and doewnload the application of RIM DIR and CITY DIR....quite usefull

already done, nice thing1 thanx for the tip.

any idea if we go to games section, will games be also be saved on the phone!!!???

well no idea abt that.. i dnt hv the rworld mwmbwrship for that.. ne 1 having please try

well guys ..i mean the owner of 2865 users ..do 1 thing go to rworld then membership and then guides and doewnload the application of RIM DIR and CITY DIR....quite usefull

i downloaded rim dir . but whenevr i run any part of application . it closes . any resolution to this problem ?

well me nt having this problem but with some swares i do find the problem the application is declared invalid and after some time its ok...

i am having problem opening some wav files after i have transferred from some other nokia phones like Nseries phones. any solution to that!

i have 1 other query.. how to get good games for my phone. mauj.com& other sites dosnt list 2865 in the list of compatible handsets. so how to go about it!

thanx in advance!

well i also dont found 2865 newhere but instead i used 6235..in them...

i and even my friend experiencing problem in 2865.. phonesometimes automatically restarts . it happens like screen goes blank and back to normal after some time.

normally this happpens while calling making matter worse

i have also experienced it once but i felt it was because end button may have got pressed .....& being a very soft button we dont know whether fone has rebooted or its just that button was pressed.

so my question is has anyone got this problem using handsfree or loudspeaker

my friend exp everyday once or twice while talking normally (without handsfree or loudspeaker)

i exp during messaging

havnt got it checked there .

normally for even a small thing they say leave phone and come after 7 days . may be because here its just a collection point . not asc

Edited by supernova