Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
B O R E D

Grey Market Prices...

Given that auction prices change daily that might be a lot of work!

I wish we could save a search in baazee so we did not have to go through all the filters each time to check prices...

But I have found out for Mumbai:

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=25156661

this link will expire by the 26th.

LG FWP serial data cable for about 100 + s&h = approx 150 delivered

with 1 month replacement warranty.

I may even decide to buy from this seller since (synergetics) they have 100% positive feedback:

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BaazeeId.jsp?User_UserId=20436846

Accepts credit cards and 55 items sold in the past month with 27 positive and 0 negative feedback.

Is it possible to get Reliance phones in the Gray Market !!! That would require changing of ownership and all isn't it. :D

Then it's not getting in grey market, because you do the name transfer officialy.

in nehru place (the computer capital of new delhi) the prepaid voucher is available for only Rs.200/- which retails at Rs.324 at RWW, similarly the data cable for Rs.75-100 and very good quality which can also b used as charger by connecting to the USB port

hey they are selling that free prepaid vouchers.

200*8=1600+2000=3600

they arent valid to talk isd calls.

beware.

Bought a LG FWP data cable for 350 with CD from a local electronics store in Powai but it could not work with my laptop.

Both the cable and the port were 'female' so no pins on either side.

Had to return it and got a full refund (which I had confirmed before buying as a precaution of course).

Make sure your PC ports and cables are 'hetro'/opposites - no gay stuff allowed !!

(yeah, i know - but it was impossible to resist!)

The VHP and RSS can rest easy ...

;)

Could anyone find out the rates for lg rd 2030 data cables. Somewhre around Mumbai. Like at Lamington Road or somethin if someone lives nearby. ;)

Wow....!!!

I am planning to shift from post paid to pre paid..

This is great news

hey bored can u tell me whats the procedure 4 migration and whats the scheme v get RIM is providing 4 conversion

Could anyone tell me the price of rim prepaid in grey market around mumbai , the one with only 1 recharge coupon I suppose its about 200 isnt it. However if someone finds out pls let me kow the contact info of the dealer. ;)

Could anyone find out the rates for lg rd 2030 data cables. Somewhre around Mumbai. Like at Lamington Road or somethin if someone lives nearby. :lol:

The prices vary widely, for the LG FWP it was 650 in Vashi which is usually cheaper then Powai for everything else including petrol...

Could anyone tell me the price of rim prepaid in grey market around mumbai , the one with only 1 recharge coupon I suppose its about 200 isnt it. However if someone finds out pls let me kow the contact info of the dealer. :unsure:

there is an entire topic on unbundled prepaid prices somewhere in this forum.

you can't get it with one coupon (unless you go for the more expensive handsets starting at 3,000).

the handsets come preloaded with 2 coupons and the best i've see is 1,800 including 400 worth of outgoing talktime for a month.

i have heard that it also dipped to 1,500 at one point but seems to have bounced back (maybe due to high demand).

Edited by Chirag

hi friends

Today i bought a travel charger for Rs. 100 in Nagpur

They also have full body cover in Black, White & Gold for Rs 170 but the problem is battery color won't match

LG RD 2030 handsfree kit is available for for Rs 60 :confuse:

they also have full body cover in black, white n gold for Rs 170

Is i both front body and back body .

Could you put up this on bazee or sumthing so we could buy it from u pls I really need it. ;)

hi sorry i do not have any photos of it and yes it is both front and back cover ;)

Hi Friends,

Can anyone point out a place where we can get the old stocks of Reliance prepaid of LG-RD2030 (thats the ones with 20 recharge coupons) ?

What is the nbest price of RD2030 under the new prepaid scheme and where is it available ?

Tks

Tiger

hi friends

Today i bought a travel charger for Rs. 100 in Nagpur

They also have full body cover in Black, White & Gold for Rs 170 but the problem is battery color won't match

LG RD 2030 handsfree kit is available for for Rs 60 :P

Covers seemed to be cheap.. Worth for rough use!! ;)

Regarding handsfree

I bought a Boom type handsfree for Rs. 86..

but the quality is really bad..

Like the volume is low and its sound varies like the difference between a music system and a radio

My friend bought another from a local shop near him for Rs. 96 , he too had

the same experience

Check the handsfree sound before you buy it ;)

Anyone got hold of body covers in mumbai somewhere I desperately need some or shabbooo could u make some arrangement for us to buy here in mumbai maybe bazee or something. It wuldnt take much to ship pls enquire.