Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhay

Big 92.7 Fm From Adlabs (reliance) To Roll Out First Phase In Six Metros

is there any1 who likes big 927? it s**ks in delhi.

hey guys from all over the country plz contribute ur opinion from rest of the country too.

here fever 104 rocks

Yeah I listen to 92.7.

My favorites are 104, 95 and 98.3

Occasionally 91.1 and 94.3 and 93.5

Aur jab sab jagah bakwas to 102.6, 106.4 and 105.6 :NOTriste:

just found out the ip address for BIG 92.7 fm !! dont know its Domain Name though!!

http://64.26.25.112 :GirandoOjos:

The domain is: www.big927fm.com

Judging from the careers page, it looks as the next cities/towns in line for the launch are:

Chandigarh / Rajkot / Baroda / Bhopal / Kanpur / Allahabad / Bhubaneshwar / Guwahati / Mysore / Indore / Goa / Bikaner / Bareily / Hisar

:NOTriste: Nasik is not in List :NOTriste::Decepcionado:

Can anybody Post the List of All 45 Cities where BigFM is planning to Launch its service

Edited by hpnasik

Dont worry,

Its not worth wasting your sleep over

Thanks Peter Finnaly Confirmed that Nasik is not in List

Does nasik has any other FM ?

Some Private COmpany have But i dont remeber the name

No Branded FM

I think next year onward we might have some

In the South, Big 92.7 FM is available in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad

and in the second phase would see radio stations in Puducherry, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Mysore and Mangalore.

Big 92.7 FM, the FM radio venture of Adlabs Films Ltd, will complete the rollout of all its radio stations to 45 Cities by April-May 2007.

Ms Sharath (Vice President of Big FM) said that Big 92.7 FM was working on content differentiation and will have programmes for various target groups. In Hyderabad, Big FM is launching a wedding-based programme where a buzz would be created around a wedding, not of celebrities but ordinary people.

Ms Sharath said that Friday is an important day for Big 92.7 FM, when the date coincides with the station's frequency.

She said that the stations planned to celebrate the day along with listeners. Listeners would be given gift coupons for diamond pendants every hour by answering questions the solutions to which are basically 9, 2 or 7.

Apart from on-air contests there will be gifts given to babies born on Friday, and to bikes with 927 as part of their registration number.

well me in jaipur have some stations

1) 91.1 Radio City

2) 93.5 S Fm its DAMN HOT

3) 94.3 My FM

4) 95 FM Tadka

5) 98.3 Mirchi...

man i am a FM freak loisten to S Fm a lot ..its cool songs great clarity and excellent sound quality and choice of songs.... i like it!...

Adlabs to start FM service in Chandigarh

Anil Ambani-owned Reliance group’s Adlabs Radio will kick off its FM Radio service ‘Big 92.7 FM’ in Chandigarh soon.

Also, in the fray are Synergy Media Entertainment Ltd’s “My 94.3 FM, Dil se”, which is planning to launch its services in Chandigarh by February. Not only Chandigarh but also the small cities like Hisar, Karnal, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala would witness the proliferation of FM radio services by private players soon.

Out of more than 250 FM stations scheduled to be launched, the region (comprising the Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir) will have 25, with two in Chandigarh, four in Jalandhar, four in Patiala, four in Amritsar, four in Hissar, two in Karnal, three in Shimla and one each in Jammu and Srinagar.

Speaking to Business Standard, Adlabs Radio Regional Head Mohit Sharma said, “Initially we would launch our services in Chandigarh followed by Patiala, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Shimla and Hissar.” Reliance has bid Rs 15.61 crore for the Chandigarh FM radio licence. Recently, they launched their services in Jammu & Srinagar.

Experts believe that the launch of the FM services in the region will give tough competition to AIR (All India Radio) Chandigarh that has been serving the northern region.

Also, it would create demand for radio jockeys, voiceover artistes, scriptwriters, and technicians. So this would be boom time for radio producers, broadcasters and all those related to this profession.

But at present the industry is facing scarcity of trained manpower. Synergy Media Entertainment Ltd Station Head told Business Standard, “There is a scarcity of trained manpower in the industry. We need creative people not geniuses moreover it doesn’t means that creative talent is available in metros only or Chandigarh, so we are ready to recruit people from small town or cities also.”

She said, “We would start our service in Chandigarh by end of this month or in the first week of February and later on in Amritsar and Jalandhar.”

Hardeep Chandpuri, director of one of the training institutes said, “There is immense demand of Radio artists in the region, so in order to bridge the gap between demand and supply we are engaged in training manpower. Lot of our students got placed in Adlabs and Synergy media.”

Edited by vmsanghrajka

source ...pls ?

Big FM's press release.The website is also updated and I have actually listened to it..

I live in Trivandrum..