Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_mir

Lg Rd 8000 And Lg Rd 3470

may be just for the oomph factor. have u seen a chocolate phone in action? it just eats up all the phones by its sheer beauty.

may be just for the oomph factor. have u seen a chocolate phone in action? it just eats up all the phones by its sheer beauty.

I already seen Lemon Green, Strawaberry Pink, Red and White and Black which is india

But If you actually Use you will get Cramped by the Software.

Camera is also not Good, No RUIM, No Addon Card Supported in 128 (in 128 What you will keep only 15 Song, Some Photos will take 10 MB, )

LG is the Company which can anytime make much more Better Electronics than Nokia and Motorola.

LG have Best Expertise in LCD, Slim Electonics. But the Question is Regional Play Vs. Global Play.

Nokia Create Products and Lanuch it Globally, But in case of LG

It has Different Products, Web Site, Different Channel for Each Individual Contry.

and Innovation is Key. LG is Far Behind in Innovation in GSM as well as CDMA Products

hmm. lets c. but the phone looks awsome.

LG is coming out with KE850 (awarded best design for 2007 GSM phone) in march 2007. hope thats gonna change perception of LG.

what about CDMA. :Confuso:

everyone is in the ring for GSM :P and fight it out :Sorprendido: but when it comes to CDMA they rather ... sit on their **** and let / force the consumrs buy whatever measly collection :Decepcionado: they have to offer by not going for new handsets. :)

what about CDMA. :Confuso:

everyone is in the ring for GSM :P and fight it out :Sorprendido: but when it comes to CDMA they rather ... sit on their **** and let / force the consumrs buy whatever measly collection :Decepcionado: they have to offer by not going for new handsets. :)

Can anyone say about the battery backup time and does it support LMS (concatenated SMS that is sending and receiving SMS greater than 160 characters)........

LG 8000 is shown on reliance website.. So its already launched.. CC conformed the same and price is 11,000.. But i think its wothout RUIM and Expandable memory.. Features listed as per reliance website:

Bright 265000 TFT Color display

Visually appealing and convenient slim slide form factor

Supports UIM functions(including UTK)

Dynamic Phone Book stores up to 1000 Entries

64 Polyphony ring tones(CMX 72 Polyphony)

Supports MP3 Player

Airplane Mode – Conveniently in-flight usage for Scheduling, drafting messages, etc

Unit Converter

Supports 1.3M Camera functions

Supports Video functions

Supports Bluetooth profiles(Headset/DUN/OPP)

High-speed data capability

Supports Reliance Mobile World on Brew 2.1 version

Bigger User Storage up to 65MB.

Supports Voice and MP3 ringtones

Link: http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Co...ets_lg8000.html

Edited by vmsanghrajka

who will spend that much without an expandable memory??..

heck. useless handset.

Why do stupid people launch without expandable memory. I mean after all we are going to spend extra money on memory from our pocket. We are not asking them to give 1 GB card free to us.

So, LG is upgrading upto the other handsets of other handsets, eh? Hmmm.....seems they are waking up slowly !!

There are a few good mobile recently read about....which are RD 8000(chocolate), RD 3470 and RD 6250. Considering RD 8000 and RD 6250, which is value for money. LG Choclate has gr8 display but no FM, expandable slot. 6250 has all features but poor same old 65000 pixel display......which of the two is better? WHY DOESN'T LG PACK ALL FEATURES IN ONE MOBILE ?

if all features are packed in one phone then how would lg sell other models

If it packed all features in one phone, then it would outsell all other companies, so it can stop competing with its own models.

Koi jao or LG baba ko samzao.

Create a Handset with Full Feature ike

2 Mega, Expandable Memory, Bluetooth 2.0 EVDO enabled, RUIM capable, 240 * 320 Screen - 262000 , MP3, Chocolate Style Greate Price we are ready to spend more if they give more

LG is such a company that it might not have simply missed to note and ponder before it manufactures such handsets that misses vital features.

Other companies already manufacture full feature packed phones. So it is not that technology is not available and LG need to make a path breaking innovation.

Nor it is, that there is no market for full feature high - end phones in India.

So, maybe LG deliberately makes such handsets for some unknown reasons.

Or maybe it fears that people will stick to one handset for years, if they get benefits of all world in one handsets. And ppl won't keep changing handsets.

It feels as if it is their marketing strategy to keep some unique upgradable feature that can provoke customers to keep upgrading their phones and thereby add to their sales.

But, sooner or later this kind of tactics are going to fail and I give thumbs down to LG for this

PROUD OWNER OF A LG RD8000 CHOCOLATE BLACK LABEL PHONE

Hey i just purchased an LG Chocolate, and man it is awesome. The only glitch maybe is the unexpandable memory, but who cares, just transfer stuff to my laptop and thats it....

AWESOME PHONE

you can put your questions here

will reply as soon as possible.

Hey i just purchased an LG Chocolate, and man it is awesome. The only glitch maybe is the unexpandable memory, but who cares, just transfer stuff to my laptop and thats it....

AWESOME PHONE

HI dude

ha what's is the PRICE????

AWESOME PHONE

HI dude

ha what's is the PRICE????

tested almost everything

can transfer songs from Comp to phone (data cable), sadly cannot transfer songs through bluetooth, but can transfer pictures. Can use songs as ringtones...overall a good phone

howz battery life dear?

howz battery life dear?

Comes with Two batteries,

The larger one gives around 24 hrs standby and 3 hrs talk...

Smaller one, looks sleek, around, 18 hrs standby and 2 hours talk.

Well, these figures are with extensive use of MP3 and Pictures.

Actual figures should come a little later. when the novelty wears off and i use it for talking only. I rarely text.

But well, i have almost got 100 more admirers who have become friends from mere acquaintances, did i mention girls make up the majority :winko: so i am happy!!!

Hey Guys,

I have a Chocolate myself, and well i am able to sync it with the PC perfectly.

Go on to LG RD8000 PC Sync

At the bottom you will see the link for RD8000,

USe that and download the PC Sync for Chocolate.

Once you are done, (BIG File).

Install.

Well I know, many of you have tried this and it did not work...

The Trick is to download the Main PC Sync software for the Conventional LG Chocolate phone (GSM) and install it. you will find it here

LG Chocolate KG 800 PC Sync GSM

Download and Install this AFTER you have installed the CDMA Sync from the first link.

Restart your comp.

Open the Slide of the Phone, then only then plug in the Data cable. (this is only for the first time, works with the slide off also later).

Click LG LINK icon on desktop, DO NOT TRY USING THE LINKS FOR THE GSM PHONE.

The phone will be ready to use. and tehn you can transfer Data to and From the PC.....

Guys Please do your research before you start abusing a phone. It is a wonderful piece of equipment, you only need to be smart enough.

you can reach me at nikhilzmail at lycos dot com

i am looking for cheaper models like lg 3470 or samsung hero or samsung hero nxt ..... new or used in good condition