Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chandannasta

Rs 100 Sms Top Up Card

i have heard from past 2 months that reliance 100 rs sms top cards with validity of 90 days for 5000 sms messages is available in the market i went to the webworld but they dont have it but they say its available in the market so guys if any 1 knows abt where its available in the market than plz post the shop name & add over here or any person who has the cards plz post yr num over here. waiting for yr reply guys asap

I guess supernova should be having stock of Rs.180 voucher, maybe you can go for that instead ?

BUT, he sells them at a premium (350/card). and this rate is abt a month old, i dont know how much he is charging now

BUT, he sells them at a premium (350/card). and this rate is abt a month old, i dont know how much he is charging now

Dear Sanket...

Thank him... Atleast he is able to arrange them for us..

And the person knows the value of 180sms top up card.. will never hesitate in paying 500 buks ..

hi sanket ! ur post seems like i have done something very wrong by arranging cards at this price. let me clear few things. earning a lot from this is not a motive . its more like interating with so many members thru this . i have arranged for so many members at a price varying from 180 - 350 . so many members came in touch . most of them bought for their professional use or for their gf . can u imagine wht amount i could have taken from them . and above all , i too have to arrange each card with difficulty and also ambani is not my uncle that i wud get this at 180 , i am too getting at a premium . it also takes time , and i am not having free time for these things . but still it gives me pleasure in arranging , interacting , helping whatever ...

though i shudn't say this but i never requested you or others to buy from me at this price. its more like a help for some needy . if anybody feels its worth for him at this price , he will only go for it .

KingofKalyan : thanks bhai for the understanding .

guys i never wanted to provoke u, i was informing 'chandannasta'. The problem here is that thru text u can not convey emotions. and yes i bought the vouchers this week from ulhasnagar. they r available

1 more thing

arun has said in the post, 'supernova should be having stock of 180'. when u read that, then u assume('cos again texts dont convey emotions) that u are not "arranging cards with difficulty" but are just charging premium for ur stock. i should actually not advise u on this as u r free to do watever u want with the stock.

but i just needed to clear this thing if not to u, then to chandannasta.

dont think u r doing a great service, service should not be charged at premium.

any ways i rest the topic here and will not reply henceforth on this topic, however provocative ur comments be.

OFF-TOPIC

dont think u r doing a great service, service should not be charged at premium.

If that was the case, how would the service industry survive? If service cannot be charged at a premium - I guess no one would go for starred hotels, and what about the cool-cabs etc etc etc.

Service can always be charged at a premium, if the person getting served is ready to pay for it.

@puneet

here in when i say service, its not in the context of 'trade and service'

infact i say it shouldnt be charged at all, leave alone at a premium.

and YES now sure no more replies(this 1 was just to clarify)

Friends,no more fighting and debating on useless things,

@sanket55555,puneet,supernova,kingofkalyan : supernova is offering the cards at a certain rate,if the rate suits one take it if not forget it,lets not fight amongst ourselves and spoil the repute we enjoy,at the end of the day we are friends and saying things and pointing fingers at anyone on the forum is just like pointing one at ourself.

no more arguements/fighting on this please.

Regards

Pankaj.

Guys .. .we are looking out for a peaceful and enjoyable forum. Please maintain the decorom ... :D

chill mate ... The judge has given his verdict!!

whoever wants to sell can sell anything at any damn price ... who cares ...

and no one is forcing others to buy ... u wanna buy ... buy it ... else leave it ! :D

welll ... get back to the topic ..

Is the card available ? at the original price at someplace ?? anyone knows about any similar cards coming out ??? :D

cheers

ashok

thanks supernova for being so helpful but plz u ppl don fight here on the net plz it creates a bad image of ourselves so guys peace man

no buddy . its easily available

Sirji,

Please provide me any WW or agent info from where I can get that 100 or 180 wala card......

My dear friends in my view we should start a new thread on the products available with PREMIUM RATES. By this we would avoid unnecessary fighting with each other.

What do u think ?

Regards.

there is a buy-sell thread . that can be used

^^^

Ya I know that Buy-Sell thread is already there in this forum my dear friend. But that is a common thread. I am asking for the thread in which only products at PREMIUM CHARGES will be available so that no blaming can be done on any member.

Regards.