Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-sms Server - 4.0.0.1 ( Sms Software )

I changed the resolution of my screen to 800X600, and the result was same as your screen shots. My guess is the problem is somewhere in your display properties, or may be windows is playing games with you. We need VISTA here :)

yeah please help US to use this software nicely as ...its a dream come true for DAPO

ALSO please let me know as in my case i am using bluetooth for connectively with my computer and i am not having datacable so in that will this software work for me or DATA cable is a must for this...............

thanks in advance

Yes u can Run it without Datacable via Bluetooth Dongle

Hetal Patel

strange but I think you should be able to see it. seems to be some kind of display problem only.

1-5.jpg

the red boxed button is the one

I think HP will be able to tell you about it.

Hello

Some Buttons are Enabled only after some conditions are fulfiiled

in your case as you had not selected or Browsed any Import file from Excel, MDB it is not shown as Enabled

Just Select a SMS Excel (I had Distributed a SMS-Queue.xls with the Packeg Just Select it via Browse Button then all Button for this will be enabled)

Hetal Patel

yeah please help US to use this software nicely as ...its a dream come true for DAPO

ALSO please let me know as in my case i am using bluetooth for connectively with my computer and i am not having datacable so in that will this software work for me or DATA cable is a must for this...............

thanks in advance

Yes u can Run it without Datacable via Bluetooth Dongle

Hetal Patel

strange but I think you should be able to see it. seems to be some kind of display problem only.

the red boxed button is the one

I think HP will be able to tell you about it.

Hello

Some Buttons are Enabled only after some conditions are fulfiiled

in your case as you had not selected or Browsed any Import file from Excel, MDB it is not shown as Enabled

Just Select a SMS Excel (I had Distributed a SMS-Queue.xls with the Packeg Just Select it via Browse Button then all Button for this will be enabled)

Hetal Patel

ok thanks a lot i will try it today itself

@khs123: You need to increase the resolution of your monitor to 1024 X 768 atleast. The aplication's GUI doesn't readjusts itself to screen resolution and cuts out remaing part. Am attaching a screenshot of my Imort SMS tab, with the location of "Send to Queue" marked. If you comapre it with your screen, you'll see that about a quarter of the screen is missing on the right side, and the button is hidden there.

If at any Time the Main Queue Database is not Opened then Send to Queue Buttong will not be Enabled

Just Locate MSSMSDATA.mdb via browse file and Open It then only Send to Queue Button will be Enabled

Hetal Patel

@Hetal: khs123's problem is not about disabled buttons, he is not able to see the buttons. Check out attached images in his post above. About 40% of the area is cropped on the right hand side on his comp.

Hi Friends,

My problem has been sorted out. The problem was in the display properties only as rightly pointed out by Tanveer and Puneet earlier.

In my computer system, the display settings were set to a higher DPI setting and hence the right side was cropped off. I reset that to normal size and now my problem has been sorted out. The disp. Res. has to be 1024 x 768 and not anything lower. I tried out all combinations. One more thing with this disp. res. is that only on restrting the comp. the settings take effect. Even if you have set your system to apply settings without restarting the computer.

I tested the SW and it works amazingly fine. Only problem is it takes some time to send the SMS and till such time, we have to remain connected. Maybe some settings are required here to speeden up things.

@hpnasik,

thanks for your inputs.

1. How many recipients can we include in the mobile number list?

2. Can the SMS character count be increased to atleast 160 if not more?

3. How about importing the SMSs from our mobiles?

4. Similarly, how about importing the phone book also?

5. If we do not want to send a SMS to anyone after putting it in Queue, how to do that? I notice that if you use the delete key on the keyboard, the number and the record is deleted but when we restart HPSMS SErver again, the whole list comes back again. are you aware of this? A cancel SMS feature should be incorporated.

Thanks once again all for the help.

Hi Friends,

My problem has been sorted out. The problem was in the display properties only as rightly pointed out by Tanveer and Puneet earlier.

In my computer system, the display settings were set to a higher DPI setting and hence the right side was cropped off. I reset that to normal size and now my problem has been sorted out. The disp. Res. has to be 1024 x 768 and not anything lower. I tried out all combinations. One more thing with this disp. res. is that only on restrting the comp. the settings take effect. Even if you have set your system to apply settings without restarting the computer.

I tested the SW and it works amazingly fine. Only problem is it takes some time to send the SMS and till such time, we have to remain connected. Maybe some settings are required here to speeden up things.

@hpnasik,

thanks for your inputs.

1. How many recipients can we include in the mobile number list?

2. Can the SMS character count be increased to atleast 160 if not more?

3. How about importing the SMSs from our mobiles?

4. Similarly, how about importing the phone book also?

5. If we do not want to send a SMS to anyone after putting it in Queue, how to do that? I notice that if you use the delete key on the keyboard, the number and the record is deleted but when we restart HPSMS SErver again, the whole list comes back again. are you aware of this? A cancel SMS feature should be incorporated.

Thanks once again all for the help.

Technically Nokia CDMA Support only 300 Character command size means

for Making a Unicode Message 10 Char for Mob No. + 133 Char for Message and Other and Other Setting 7 Chare Works as (10+133+7) = 150 Character x 2 for Unicode = 300 Character as Command Size

For Importing Phone Book and Messeges I am Working on Softwares

Regarding Faster SMS Sending I am Working out for the Same on Priority Basis

But SMS / Queue Management is Diffent Task and Queue Server is Different Task so it takes time for First SMS

Hetal

Edited by hpnasik

Any scope of this software working on LG handsets we have 6130,2030 and 6230

Not Possible now

Both Manufacture uses different protocol. Frankly Nokia has better Documentation and Better Development support, I my self learn to make AT Command from Nokia DOcumentation but Regarding LG I had not seen any such Document for Software Developemnt, I think Bitpim software should work under your circumtenses

Hetal Patel

What is the format used by database? I can try changing my regional settings to that and try it out.

1.It uses Access Database

2.Regarding Regional Setting it will not create problem in most of the Machines

Seems very cool stuff.

GR8 job done.

Try selling it on WWW, it Will sell like hot cake.

i am not able to use till now :Contento:

i am using bluetooth and how it will detect my phone

it says some ports to choose...

what to choose in that ...please any body help me out in this....

1.It uses Access Database

2.Regarding Regional Setting it will not create problem in most of the Machines

1. I meant the date time format (M/d/yyyy or d/M/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy) in access database.

2. In case it creates problem for someone, ask them to change their date format to M/d/yyyy under Regional settings --> Customize --> Date --> Short Date.

tried it..

working wonderful.

i really envy dapo and prepaid users..

alas.. my SMSes are charged...

and yeah...

thanx hetal... grt job...

One request or suggestion to hetal, please dont keep on distributing this for free to all. had it been me, I will add some protection and then give key or registration for free. I will also suggest you to get it copy righted. Such wonderful effort must get its due.

Because I have seen only working solution so far and there are many experts too (now so called) are struggling to get this solution.

yeah i guess u should get it copyrighted

after we ahve tested and used it for free! :Contento:

Great work.

I wish this could have come some time back as I am on DAPO. But I am soon leaving the country. To use this I can even change my handset from Kyocera to Nokia. Anyway.... keep it up Hetal and be sure, your software is going be MISUSED soon. Its just matter of time when Reliance stops the production of 180 Rs. SMS card. DAPO will fetch good money in resell... many dynamics are going to be changed.... be prepared...

hetal i feel you should charge something .. afterall your efforts n energy should be paid off .

I have installed but failing to send SMS. It detects my 6235. My sms get in que.

Pls explain complete process of sending sms.

I have installed but failing to send SMS. It detects my 6235. My sms get in que.

Your Size SMS must be above 133 Characters

Try to fit in SMS in 133 Character

These are the Reason that why should i give this Product to CDMA Users

I am using

1. OpenOffice.Org 2.0.4 which is Free

2. Mozilla FireFox 2.0 which is Free

3. Sun Java 1.5.9 which is Free

4. Mozilla ThunderBird which is Free

5. Opera which is Free

6. Float for MObile which is Free

7. BitPim which is Free

8. AVG Anti Virus / AVG Ani Spy ware which is Free

9. Gmail / Google Pages / Google Email Domain which is Free

10. And CDMA User dont have any Such Product the GSM Counter part have

My Firm have more than 60 Computers and All Computers use the Free Software provided above,

I myself is Open Source member and will not charge a Penny on that First Version

Thanx for your Recommendation.

Hetal Patel.

you forgot your time n brain .. thats not free

I am using

5. Opera which is Free

7. BitPim which is Free

My Firm have more than 60 Computers and All Computers use the Free Software provided above,

I myself is Open Source member and will not charge a Penny on that First Version

Hetal Patel.

adore.gifadore.gifadore.gif

Awsome work buddy ... just got to test it today! well made ..

and hey ... welcome to FSF!!! :P the free software Foundation !! (well I admire the guts that make someone like Richard Stallman!! :D )

cheers

ashok

I am using

5. Opera which is Free

7. BitPim which is Free

Hetal Patel.

adore.gifadore.gifadore.gif

Keep up this spirit. I never thought that I too am using so many free services. Realized after reading your reply.

@Hetal Patel

gr8 work mann! ;)

dear friend is this s/w compatible with my NOKIA3125?

tho its detect the phone & shows SENDING but never send d sms.