Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gsmsikar

Handsfree On Lg2030

hi

can someone help me on this problem , i have a lg2030 , there it is written 'handsfree' onto the display , as i know there is no handsfree mode in that phone then how can that came and that is not the only problem , we cant hear anything with that speaker in the phone , we can only hear when i use an external handsfree kit,

can anyone tell me how to deactivate the mode?

please reply..

thanks...

When did this come up on your screen ? Did it come automatically or were you doing something with it ?

Maybe it came when you tried come code bcz i have seen the same in some GSM phones..

Try Switching off the phone, remove and put back the battery, then restart

Maybe it works the old way after restart :D

what im saying might be irrelevant but might just be possible like something metallic might have gone into the headphone socket... which is cauzing the phone to go into the handsfree mode..

possible static ... hey but does this phone display "handsfree" ever ? ive tried plugging the handsfree earpiece but never displayed any such message on my screen ... :D do u ppl get this message when u use the handsfree kit ? :lol:

do u ppl get this message when u use the handsfree kit ? :lol:

Well i never got such a message in my LG 2030.. :D

LGRD7130 shows "headset" when you plug in the handsfree ear piece given by lg with the handset.

the handsfre mode comes automatically , and i think that there should be a hidden key to activate and deactivate it...

I think this handsfree comes only for the handsfree car kit whih is available for RD 2030.

I think this handsfree comes only for the handsfree car kit whih is available for RD 2030.

The handsfree car kit and the ordinary one has the same connection point. Right?

Only the instrument is different..

Then how can the phone differentiate between the two and display the message ?

he's probably got a more recent version of the software on his phone -_- it could be one of the resons why the message shows up each time he connects his earpiece. "gsmsikar" could u tell us ur software version ur using on ur phone ?

Yeh maybe, there is a bug out there -_-

the software version is r15 , and i think that the problem is there could be a hidden key because the fault came after a person sit on that phone ,,,

so , what could be the solution?

thanks

Take it to your nearest LG service centre

and see wat they have to say about it. -_-

hi

can someone help me on this problem , i have a lg2030 , there it is written 'handsfree' onto the display  , as i know there is no handsfree mode in that phone then how can that came and that is not the only problem , we cant hear anything with that speaker in the phone , we can only hear when i use an external handsfree kit,

can anyone tell me how to deactivate the mode?

please reply..

thanks...

Hi

If you have recently purchased the phone then try looking in the CALL option under the SETTINGS option.

Normally when u keep the phone to Auto - Answer mode it displays Auto Answer on the screen.

Check if your phone also has HANDSFREE option.

The last thing as Ashok said, take it to an LG service centre or possibly first to the nearest web world (see if they have any idea). -_-