Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prathod

Major Network Failure

Today I experienced no network between Dahisar and Mira road(Mumbai Circle) between 5pm and 9pm.

I was even not able to reach any reliance mobile by calling from landline/other mobile.

Any reports from other areas ?

^^^

Yes my dear friend you are right. This is a major network failure from Reliance. Even I do suffered a great from this network failure. Even at around 10:00 pm also I was unable to connect some Reliance phones. Many of my friends also suffered by this. In some areas it created panic. People thought of what is the reason behind this failure.

Other members who are from mumbai please also share your problems faced due to this network failure.

Regards.

I think the problem was in most parts of India,as I tried calling my mother in Delhi and her no was also not reachable,by reachable here I mean that at times it said the no is switch off or not reachable and most of the times there was just a blank-no response.

After the network was restored I started getting smses saying I have missed calls,Hope the network problem was not to generate income from the missed call alerts :clap:

^^^

My dear Prathod here I don't think here that this was the problem in all over India. As per I was getting connected with Reliance customers located at different parts of Mumbai through my Hutch phone other than Dahisar to Bhayander.

As you are aware that problem of Not Responding, or Switch off is aready there with Reliance. As you stated in one of your post that even your all 4 phones are present with you with full network and the operators tells u that the number called is not reachable or switched off.

Hope that by now your problem must be solved along with this major restoration of the network.

All the best.

Regards.

I was also able to connect to one of my friend in goregoan but I thought it was by fluke that I got him.

Infact I was trying Ashoksoft's no but since that friend is also named ashok I dialed him by mistake.

Today I did a sensible thing,that is diverted my calls to another gsm,you cant trust reliance anymore.4-5 hours that to without any notice nor any apology for it,its a typical "C" category 3rd class youngest mobile company.

^^^

So lets come altogether and demand compensation from Reliance on this matter. What do you think my dear friend.

Regards.

Yup even in kalyan the network was down.. I was not able to make and receive any calls....... From 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm :GirandoOjos::GirandoOjos:

Edited by KingofKalyan

I think reliance switches off its network in Delhi when exams are going on :GirandoOjos:

Network was working fine in Vashi though. Made plenty of calls between 6:30 & 9:30 last night!

I tried some nos. in Hyderabad and I got the message that, ' please check the number you have dialled' atleast four to five times over three hours from 2PM to 5PM yesterday. I had to dial out atleast six to seven times to get through to any number in Hyderabad even "32" or "93". I dont know about "30" series. After this, on my mobile i got SMS from 1234 reg. miss call alerts.

I think this is only a ploy to generate miss call SMS alerts revenue. So by hook or crook, they want to increase ARPU.

Reliance Comm. is a fu**** sh** company now.

It happened again this afternoon.

There are two web expresses in Mira Road and both had downed thier shutters,with a printout posted saying that "Due to network failure we wont be able you access your account and solve your problem."

When I called customer care and told them they said the network is fine and when asked about yesterday they said yesterday there was some problem but today its fine,when infact the network was down.

When I asked them about call divert they said that i could divert my calls to any no except Bsnl and Mtnl nos(which are the most reliable network nowadays :GirandoOjos: ),and I would be charged as per the local call charged to the plan which I am subscribed.When pointed that I would be activating conditional divert wherein my incoming calls would be diverted when there is no network coverage and I should not be charged for problems at thier end,the answer I got was our network is world class and is always fine and problems like what happened yesterday was just an accident.

Reliance,Reliance

^^^

Yes my dear friend you are right. Today also between 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. network of Reliance failed.

Its very very bad. I think there must be some major fault in their network.

So be prepared to have some more network failures ahead.

Regards.

^^^

Yes my dear friend you are right. Today also between 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. network of Reliance failed.

Its very very bad. I think there must be some major fault in their network.

So be prepared to have some more network failures ahead.

Regards.

Dear Honest

Soon you will witness more failures . AA will do nothing to

improve network. Rel is like indian railways running on

still British layed lines resulting lot of failures and congestion

One of my Friend is trying to change handset

for last one week but failing. Even web world persons are

refusing to change handsets in UP east now. It is all due

to failure of Main Server because of overload

^^^

@rajeshkatiyar

My dear friend you are right that this is due to failure of Main Server becuase of overload.

But I think from now we have to face more network failures because Reliance is going to start GSM service soon. Side by side they are ading new customers also to their CDMA network. But they are not doing enough for the network congestion which we all are facing at present.

And I don't think that Reliance will now take any steps to better its CDMA service. Afterall they have to lookup for their GSM service which is going to be launched soon.

What Reliance wants is that we all should get fedup by their CDMA service and get shifted to their GSM network.

Reliance is preparing us for its GSM service through the back door.

Regards.

@Honest

Do you think with this type of indirect harrassment and changes without thinking of loyal customers,anyone would want to go for any of thier other services,you being in Mumbai must be aware that people are using Reliance Energy because there is no other alternative or else I think Ada led companies are the most hated ones in the suburbs.

It has always been the policy of Reliance right from the time of Late Dhirubhai,they never asked any people working with them to leave directly but indirectly they demoted that person in such a way that the person would leave the company on his own.

Maybe the same is being tried here :P

LOL.. just remembered something guys... NEW YEAR'S EVE IS APPROACHING!!! absolute network crapping forecasted. :help:

Y'know.. this is what happens when you keep on adding scores of customers without updating systems...

And did anyone notice how reliable BSNL has become? instant connectivity... same is with airtel...

Anil Ambani.. boo hoo...

My dear friends Yesterday again there was a major Network Failure at about 1:30pm to 2:30 pm in Mumbai circle in western suburbs. I couldn't make outgoing calls and even couldn't receive incoming calls in that particular period of time.

On contacting customer care in the evening those stupid CC executives told me that they have no information about this network failure.

I don't know What the hell is going on with Reliance now a days. Reliance even can't agree to the fact that their was network failure at a particular time.

Regards.

On 03-apr-2007

All my 31 Landline with 4 Broadband Line were out of service for 5 Hours

Dear Friend

In UP east situation is worst between 10 to 8. Acall maturates

between 8 to 10 attempts. I am confident situation will worsen

becuase junior Ambani will invest nothing

I dont understand - why dont some of you guys get off RIM and ease their heavy network burden??? You create the situation and then crib and gripe at poor Reliance...! :P

I dont understand - why dont some of you guys get off RIM and ease their heavy network burden??? You create the situation and then crib and gripe at poor Reliance...! :P

We are addicted to Reliance... we curse them.. but still cont using the same services :Contento:

RIM2RIM free is addictive....

besides.. No teleco is Doodh ka dhula... all are going to loot u 1 way or other. problems are gonna be with every operator. Also no other operator has a strong online forum like Reliance users (RIMWEB)

Edited by petar

I Definately Agee with Peter

Again saying B coz of Reliance i have saved more 1.5 lack in Land Line to Landline and MObile Calling

All Reliance Phone in Network is Free if your Call from Lanld line and Between my HO and My Office monthly bill was 15000 that is just now free.

No Other Operator have such Guts, even BSNL offere City Free but not All Maharastra Network Free.

What ever the Good and Bad, its every where we have to evaluate some thing in a Neutral way.

Edited by hpnasik

yups.. each person has thier own Calculations...

If i were Greg Chappel i would have said - "Reliance Mobile FITS IN MY SCHEME OF THINGS "