Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

RIMweb 3rd Anniversary Contest

thanx for d STD card.

but when will i get it?

drali2, you still haven't replied to the email which was sent to you on: Monday, 01/01/2007

ARUN bhai....mee too waiting for the STD card...i hope ..... u remember :confuse:

vikalp, you haven't responded yet to the email sent to you on Sunday, January 7th, 2007.

Thanks to KSHAH the sponsor of the prize, i got my thumb drive :o

Congratulations!!!

I envy you, I had suggested the prize hoping that I will get it :o

Prizes have been distributed to all those who had responded to the email(s). If you haven't received your prize yet, you probably haven't checked your mails yet. Yes, there are few more who haven't responded yet. If you believe you haven't received any emails, then PM me. (But please do not send the reply to the emails as a PM, it should be replied via email only).

Was any mail sent on 7th jan 07 ? I did not recieve any,and Arun with all of your post here about replying to emails,I am a bit confused if I replied/sent you any emails could you please check it out and let me know.I was eyeing Ashok's prize and dont want to end up in losing mine :o

No lazy boy, you haven't sent any replies... the first mail was sent on Monday, 01/01/2007

Note for those who are yet to reply: Please mention your mobile number when replying to the email. Please mention the circle also if you are opting for the AirTel/Hutch/Idea/BPL/Reliance Mobile prepaid top up recharge.

Ok,remember getting that mail on the 1st but did not know I had to reply to it,was happy reading that I have won :Riendo: anyways hope I still qualify as I just replied to it :winko:

Yup, got your mail now :winko:

We have a donation from one of the winner who has requested me to pass it on as a gift to another deserving member at RIMweb. I've choosen an active member for the month of January 2007, and who was not part of the Contest. The member is: "kunal hemrajani" and he gets a Rs.115 Calling Card. You've got mail, kunal !

anujit, are you sure that you haven't received the email sent to you on: Monday, 01/01/2007 ? Checked Bulk folder ? If you can't find it, please send me a PM reconfirming your email address and I will re-send it.

shashank, I haven't received any reply from you for the mail sent to you on Saturday, 6th January, 2007 at 10:44 PM

For God's sake, please check your emails !!!

As mentioned earlier, if you are sure that you haven't received the email, then PM me.

i have received my Prize.(for which i have replied to email to express my thanks)

Incase arun hasnt received it- please consider this message. THANK YOU.

Ohhhhh.... missed it Actually I was supposed to appear for an exam this January so I wasn't coming online for a while now...

Hard luck anyways I am glad I was one of the chosen ones amongst thousands....