Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

Default Plan Tariff Increased

when did this came into effect ?

some respite that they have not inc. prices in net plans

Oh my dear friends this is another shocking step taken by Reliance. Now when other service providers are reducing their tariffs, Reliance apart from them continuously increasing its tariffs for all its services.

I'm Feeling bad of Reliance.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

I'm Feeling bad of Reliance.

Late realization.......Now we're already in trap. No Escape...

Just keep getting slaps on both sides.......

We're already member of RIM addicts..... :clap::clap::):grin:

I would never use reliance for internet if i was located in a city or a town...unfortunately for me i'm posted to a remote location where there are no phone lines and as you reliance offers best speed amongst wireless operaters.

New Year resoulution! Every one repeat after me#

I vow never to take any of reliance services ever again!

Looks like reliance wants to loose all their CDMA customers and start from scratch for the GSM venture.. :winko:

We miss you Mukesh :winko:

Tum hume is bawle Anil ke paas chor ke kahan chale gaye.

Hey Airtel and Hutch is Lower the Plan

But in Evening 6 to 8 These Phones are not reachable b coz of Congestion

This never happen in Reliance or atleast up till now

God knows when Anil Ambani's superiority complex about his network will end.

He should think of improving the network first then think of increasing the charges.

there use to be a old story about killing the goose which laid golden egg............ADA should read that

This is what i can expect frm...Anil Ambani..

We're already member of RIM addicts..... confused.gif confused.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

:winko: Blame Arun(admin) for that.. :winko:

Today Got sms from 1232

"Reliance Netconnect Zero rental plan for Internet surfing at 60 p (6am to 10pm)/ 30 p (10pm-6am) from 25/01/07.Visit www.reliancecommunications.co.in"

Dear Friends

This has started the death of R Connect , I live in a B

class city of UP In my Distt

Tulip Internet service provider has started wireless services

at very cheap rates

what i mean to say that R connect is

mainly used by smaller cities where Wireless service

providers and cable connections are not available.

It Is very alarming that even B class

cities will be lost by Reliance.Previously all cybercafes

were using Reliance but currently only 10%

I predict the death of RConnect now

The rate hike is applicable only for zero rental plans.

well now . me will have to move towards BSNL...... RIM death is nt far away

You wont know when ADA hikes rates of other services also,maybe he is collecting 10paise and 5paise from users to increase his bid in hutch :Riendo::winko:

The rate hike is applicable only for zero rental plans.

Tulip Internet service provider has started wireless services

at very cheap rates

what rate plan are offered by them?? also what is technology based on ?? Also coverage anyone using?/

if bsnl broadband/ dialup is available in ur area than go for bsnl ! rim really s**ks.

in case if it is not available than go for airtel gprs its tariff start from 90 to 350 depend on state.

phone with class 10 gprs speed =8KBPS

othe phone = 5KBPS

edge with class 10 GPRS =15KBPS some people even told that they r getting 20KBPS+ speed

and they don't have data cap.

even tata is good but its speed is dam slow

^^^

@thinkpositive

My dear friend I think TATA will also follow the suite in some time.

Regards.

Guys,

Its time to Swtichover to BSNL Broadband.

BSNL wishes its customers a very happy and prosperous New Year.

The year 2007 begins with a bonanza for our broadband customers. With effect from 1st January 2007, we have decided to enhance the broadband speed from 256 Kbps to 2Mb, which is almost 8 times of the existing speed. All existing Broadband users will be automatically upgraded to 2Mb speed, subject to the technical feasibility. Data download limit has also been increased from 400Mb / 2GB to 1GB / 4GB for `Home 250’ and `Business 700’ Tariff Plans respectively. Even the per MB download rate has been reduced from Rs.1.40 per MB to 90 paisa per MB in the `Home 250 Plan’. The subscribers of `Home 250’ and `Business 700’ plans stand benefited by Rs.840.00 / Rs.2400.00 per month respectively. Data download limits have been enhanced for other tariff plans also. For details you may visit our website or contact our executives in Customer Service Centers / Call Centers.

Year 2007 is going to witness a Broadband revolution as we have declared 2007 as “YEAR OF BROADBAND”. We intend to invest Rs.2000 Crore to strengthen our Broadband Infrastructure. Today our Broadband service is available in about 600 cities / towns. We plan to extend Broadband coverage to more than 1000 Cities / Towns and 20000 Villages over the next two years. During the year 2007, Broadband coverage will be provided to all Secondary / Higher Secondary Schools and all Public Health Centers. Gram Panchayats will be brought under Broadband map progressively by 2008.

Our existing Broadband capacity of 1 Million ports is planned to be augmented by 5 million ports, out of which 1.8 million ports will be deployed in rural areas. We are in the process of launching Broadband access through Wi-Max technology in about 1000 Block Headquarters. Wi-Max is capable of offering Wireless Broadband Service in a radius of 20-25 Kilometers. You can look forward to launch of Triple Play Services and On-Line Gaming Services over Broadband during this year.

We have a plan to increase our GSM capacity by 60 Million lines over the next two years. Location Based Services will be introduced for our mobile customers during January 2007 itself. We have also decided to provide latest features on our fixed line phones and would gradually replace the existing telephone instruments of the customers with instruments having facilities like CLIP etc.

I thank all BSNL Customers for the faith reposed in our services. We re-affirm our commitment to empower our customers with world class state-of-the-art services at affordable rates and look forward to their continued patronage.

We also extend greetings on Republic Day, Id-ul-Juha, Lohri, Makar Sankranti, Basant Panchami, Pongal and Guru Gobind Singh Birthday falling during this month.

Anil K. Sinha

Chairman & Managing Director

:Decepcionado:

WOW

:GirandoOjos:

we have a C :Confuso: MD :confuse: with us :Chulo: in here :grin:

but then what about s in Aamchi :grin: Mumbai. :Riendo:

^^^^

@copperco2

My dear friend it seems that Reliance didn't updated their website until now. Reliance is always late in updating their website.

But I too am not sure whether the rates had changed again or they didn't updated their website. Can anyone confirm this ?

Regards.