Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manav

Applications On 2865

^^^

are u able to use the posted files repeatedly? Because I am able to use them only once. when i try to open then second time, it says invalid application. Can anyone confirm this? else i think my 2865 will be needing a format by nokia service center.

^^^

are u able to use the posted files repeatedly? Because I am able to use them only once. when i try to open then second time, it says invalid application. Can anyone confirm this? else i think my 2865 will be needing a format by nokia service center.

You are very right.

mobile office.jar opens but there is nothing that can be :NOTriste: done if your name starts :NOTriste: with the alphabets on 1, 4, :NOTriste: 8 and 6 or you email has such charecters :Equivocado: . thus you will not be able to do te account setup. :Confuso: which is what required to do the actual account setup

but yes. i can open the application ;) . repeatedly :grin:

word can be opened repeatedly. ;) if you get accustomed to the keyboard you can type in the content , save it in the handset itself as well as again open the same and edit it. but then if you want to open any other document then it creates a problem because the .doc format is not accepted.

i think the key to this is the 'Secure Real Audio/ Real video file'. as i have said earlier these files are not visible :Equivocado: on the handset but are thru the bluetooth communication/ interface i have. :Confuso:

got any clue if word i.e .doc files can be used on the handset. :NOTriste:

one of the fellow members :grin: has also tried to do it i.e. kunal bt with no successs. :NOTriste:

need somebody to do the r&d :NOTriste:

Guys i think this topic should get merged with 'applications on 2865.'

As it is, the application which work on 2865 are taken up and discussed. :)

Dear Moderator can we do it. :winko:

well this is indeeed a bug but automatically solved on my phone ..just go back and open again it will open up!

As it is, the application which work on 2865 are taken up and discussed. :GirandoOjos:

Dear Moderator can we do it. <_<

Topics merged !

As it is, the application which work on 2865 are taken up and discussed. :GirandoOjos:

Dear Moderator can we do it. :SI:

Topics merged !

thanks buddy.

i have experienced that 2865 acts funny :SI: whne it gets short of memory :Contento: like it will not play the video clips ..will just hang on the display part <_< whereas we can hear the sound going on. :GirandoOjos:

me think.! :rofl_200:

all the memory that my buddy has :Decepcionado: , its including the RAM that is also required for its normal functions. :Equivocado:

what say guys. :confuse:

^^^

ya, there seems to be this bug. if u can't open the software twice, then open some other app, and then again open the previous app. it will open fine!

well the worst thing is the joystick it gets irresponsive after some time......i am facing this problemm in just 2 months man.......

well the worst thing is the joystick it gets irresponsive after some time......i am facing this problemm in just 2 months man.......

it seems to be lethargic to the response :Confuso: . guys that too in the 3rd week.. :NOTriste:

something is pretty wrong here :Equivocado: . maybe a software upgrade is required... :clap:

(for the handset dev. guys) :grin::rofl_200:

^^^

ya, there seems to be this bug. if u can't open the software twice, then open some other app, and then again open the previous app. it will open fine!

you dont need to open some other apps. :Equivocado: bt ust close the app. and reopen it . :) . it works just fine. :(

www.mobile9.com is a useful place when it comes to mp3 ringtones and themes and screensavers.. :confuse:

but ensure that your handset has atleast 2mb of space remaining after you have loaded it with everything you wanted to.. :confuse:

cause after that it becomes sluggish ans damn slow to your touch :NOTriste:

Hi guys,

I just upgraded to 2265. It's a damn cool handset...with BT, IR, wap.

I am trying to download midi & mp3 files from mobile9.com. The files are played on the handset but there's no option to save it...even themes are displayed but I cannot save them.

Has anyone been able to save any multimedia content on 2265 from mobile9 or any other wap site?

Though I am able to save and install .jar files from getjar.com .

well from mobile9 u will have to use computer for that..and only .jar files are able to be downloaded from the internet......

nothing else me had seen quite MMS's bt never ever able to download them....