Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

Lg 3470

Even at Mumbai it is not availiable. I enquired with WW and many dealers. There is a real shortage of that handset. Is it artificaial?

@vijaykv

My dear friend this handset was available at borivali web world last week. You can try there, may be you get one from there.

Regards.

What about the FM quality of this handset?

Is it mono or stereo?

hey i purchased this hand set 15 days back with lot of difficulty

i got a new number with the handset prepaid sunday i wanted to test the FM so i completly charged the battery and kept the FM on with 50% volume on earphone... for continous 11 hours it played and battery was still showing full. Now even after 48 hours the batter is still on (the mobile is still on ) only 5 min of call had been made since 48 hrs ...

i want to know any one else who has tried about this ..

^^^

My dear friends it seems the battery of this handset rocks because one of my friend also purchased this handset last week and told me that battery back-up of this handset is really great.

Regards.

^^^

My dear friends it seems the battery of this handset rocks because one of my friend also purchased this handset last week and told me that battery back-up of this handset is really great.

Regards.

dear all i again tested my 3470 FM with Speaker phone on for 10 hrs with out any call or sms the batter was still on almost full

good batter for FM .......

well if this is the case then it even leaves behind nokia battery behind.

In fact this is a record of sorts.. something un imaginable.

can anybody back up the battery consumption statement..

we muct applaud guys at LG

Dudes, if this is true, its really cool ....esp. for a Reliance phone! But lets not forget a phone is primarily for calls and SMSing ...can anybody comment on the phone's talktime and stand-by time?

Thats what counts a whole lot more!

Dudes, if this is true, its really cool ....esp. for a Reliance phone! But lets not forget a phone is primarily for calls and SMSing ...can anybody comment on the phone's talktime and stand-by time?

Thats what counts a whole lot more!

Runing FM can be equated to using the phone for calls. The battery usage will be bit less for FM, but still, given it is being aired from speakers, and getting reception, i think there is no reason why this phone will not have a similar respectable talktime as well.

we need to have a thorugh investigation in this occurance.

anybody else who has bought this handset and feels can give us the test report..!

I don't think it will be exactly similar... for more than one reason ...but rather than speculate, it would be better if some users could please post their findings...

The reason for better battery back up is of the battery being used. Normally for LG lower end handsets only green batteries are used, which has less back up but adequate for lower end handsets. In the case of LG 3470 red colored battery is used, which has better battery back up and being used in higher end models which consume more power.

^^^ it's the battery rating, the colors r just for displaying. i am sure u know that, but still writing it for info. the batery rating in 3470 is 1000 or 1100 mAh, whereas in other cells, it is 700 or 800 mAh, that's why the huge jump in battery backup.

Dear friends. I am using LG3470 for last 2 months. It has all necessary features. FM Radio has good stereo output. Good battery, no regrets.

For last 10 days I am struggling with one peculier problem. Can anybody help?

A few of R-World applications have stopped opening, e.g. News - headlines throws error 1285.

Tried R World Reset, refresh thru Reliance server, Visited LG authorised service centre upgrade/reburn software, Change of PCB, etc. Tried everything but problem not getting resolved.

Can anybody help???

I have similar problems with my LSP 350R since more than a year. It has not been rectified despite changing four boards etc, etc. There is nothing that RCL or LG can do about this at all except maybe replace the handset.

Best thing you could do, is to return the handset to LG/RCL and ask for a total replacement. Since this is a RUIM based phone, you will not have any problems. Email to corp.center, service assurance etc and see the response.

Thanks

Try updating the software at LG authorised service centre.

Try updating the software at LG authorised service centre.

I have tried following:

1) Data refresh from RIL server - Atleast 10 times.

2) Software upgrade at LG service centre.

3) Change of PCB at RIL authorised service centre.

Any other suggestion pl???

I have similar problems with my LSP 350R since more than a year. It has not been rectified despite changing four boards etc, etc. There is nothing that RCL or LG can do about this at all except maybe replace the handset.

Best thing you could do, is to return the handset to LG/RCL and ask for a total replacement. Since this is a RUIM based phone, you will not have any problems. Email to corp.center, service assurance etc and see the response.

Thanks

Now escaleted the problem to Reliance Corporate Center & Service Assurance group. Let's hope for the best. :confuse:

Thanks

Now escaleted the problem to Reliance Corporate Center & Service Assurance group. Let's hope for the best. :NOTriste:

Reliance is sleeping. Every time I contact, they say they are working(sleeping) on it. We've escalated the problem etc...

yesterday i got this set in black for rs 3500 . very good battery life . very much satisfied with this phone

yesterday i got this set in black for rs 3500 . very good battery life . very much satisfied with this phone

Where did you got this? Does further stock available?

my friend got that from delhi . he goes twice a week . might be more there

What are the products that we will get with the handset.Like user guide,battery e.tc.

Is this handset available at all now? RCL is not selling any LG products now. Go to any RCL outlet and you will see only Classic handsets, not even Nokia.

ya, what the hell reliance is coming to??? even i saw, LGs are disappearing real quick. few nokias r there, but low end nokia are really ****ers (like 1255, 2255, and NOT 2112). seems there is almost no option in low end reliance phone, except that Classic crap.

the battery back up is very poor. I am using it. The Fm is gud. It supports RUIM card too. Can I gt it place in any other handset? I tried it but failed...