Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Bluetooth Headset

I am interested in purchasing the Bluetooth headset for my Nokia 6275. My main priorities are:-

1) Clearer and loud sound

2) Battery life

3) Good Looking

4) Compatible with maximum handsets

Anyone having any experience with Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-900

Pls guide.

Edited by Saurav

Nokia BH300, Nokia BH-800

For Stereo Sony Ericsson is Good

Is sony ericson BT headset compatible with Nokia Handset (Nokia 6275)

I bought a Nokia BH-800 to go with my Nokia 6275.

What I like about the BH-800 is it's sheer lack of size. It's only about the size of an average sweet, so its really easy to carry around.

It weighs only 9 grams without the wire earloop, so you won't even notice the weight. Although I would advise that you use the loop, since after a while you get so used to the headset that you won't even notice if it falls out.

Sound clarity is pretty good. The only small disturbances come when the phone is in your pocket or something, or when you are a bit far away from the phone. I find that with the phone on my office desk, i can safely wander almost all around the nearest two rooms and still have the set work.

Overall, it's a good choice on the comfort and performance fronts, but the price may be a little over the top for some. It cost me Rs. 6,850 her in Trivandrum.

NPP

my brother is using that of orchid for rs 1200 with nokia 6275 . he is very satisfied with that

<<my brother is using that of orchid for rs 1200 with nokia 6275>>

please clarify man.. its cheap of 1200/- any image or features....please give a link

If you feel BH800 too pricey go for BH300 it is priced at Rs. 3500 and have same weight but i think it does not have loop.

Using Nokia with Nokia have advantage of Same chargers We can safely use Any Blue tooth with any phone as every Headset uses the same Headset.

I have recently bought Jabra 135. Obviously the size is very small and is very handy. Battery life is good. Though I dont use it much. Bought it for 2200/- with 1 year warranty, same should be available for approx 16-1700 without bill.

Havent used Nokia much, but as per my knowledge Jabra is the Best for Bluetooth headsets

Check out the link below....

Jabra 135

http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/AP/EN/MainMe...T135/JabraBT135

post-11934-1173179604.jpg

Jabra All products Select wireless headsets

http://www.jabra.com/JabraCMS/AP/EN/MainMenu/Products/

Approximate Price with Warranty

Jabra 135 - 2200/-

Jabra 250v - 2900/-

Hey Chirag Can you Give Price and Review of

Jabra JX10 Lightest in Jabra Platform

Hey Chirag Can you Give Price and Review of

Jabra JX10 Lightest in Jabra Platform

Apologies buddy havent used JX 10 so am not aware. But definetly looks classy and weighs 10 Grams.

Price should be around 3300-3500 without bill.

i use sony's HBH-GV435...got it for 1600 at the grey market..works great with my 6275!

looks cool...and the talk time(1.5+ days with 200-250 calls daily) and clarity is also cool!

was concerned whether its good to use a bluetooth device this long, specially at the health front!! any clues?

though its better than using the handset directly, but is the better alternative of headphone better off?

Today I have Actually Seen Nokia BH800 it cost Rs 6500 But feel is worth it with 9 grams and Sleekest Model I ever have seen.

Just get to any Nokia Show room and Just see it U will fall in love.

I'd prefer a handset with vibrator or atleast ringtone function. What's the cheapest nokia u can find in the market? the BH800 looks great, but it costs more than my cellphone!

My budget is upto 1500, max upto 2k. what r my choices in nokia?

also, I read abt BH 100, 208, 303 etc. are these models available here?

sony's ericsson's HBH-GV435 supports ringtones n music files..

Forgot to mention,

I do listen to MP3 songs on Jabra 135, obviously the sound quality wont be that great but could be handy for people who just want to listen to songs without Wire.

Radio is not supported.

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Has anyone use Sony Ericsson 610a?

Any idea of cost and review?

Today i tried Sony Ericssons 435 with Nokia 6275. After short intervals of abt 1 min i was getting some noise like of wind.

The seller was giving reasons like problem due to weak battery and so on....

Does it really mater?

Pls guide me to choose a BT handsfree with budget abt Rs 2000/-

Today i tried Sony Ericssons 435 with Nokia 6275. After short intervals of abt 1 min i was getting some noise like of wind.

The seller was giving reasons like problem due to weak battery and so on....

Does it really mater?

Pls guide me to choose a BT handsfree with budget abt Rs 2000/-

Jabra 135 is around 1700-1800 bucks

Hi,

Anybody using Jabra BT125 ????

Please let me know its performance.

Edited by saurabh159

2 cents...

I use Jabra bt500v... trust me i dont feel its there at all... with its elegant behind the ear design and jabra's enviable performance... charge it and forget it... seems to go on forever even for heavy users... its a deadly combo... price wise i think ud get it sub 3k...

BT500_small.gif

For stereo bt i use the jabra bt620s... jabra again... i tried the sony... jabra beats them hands down as far as sound quality goes but for the size... for me i like the sound quality so everything else is secondary..

BT620_small.gif

i would suggest u to go for the jabra if not bt500 then atleast the bt250v... u wont regret it !